School's out, fun's in! It's back to your dearly-missed vacations this June holidays! 🥳 No matter how far or near those destinations are, it's time to take a break with your kids! We got you covered with a roundup of cities you should visit; from your favourite destinations, to even less-travelled places you can check out! 😉
P.S. Need more travel inspiration ideas? Check them out here!
- 14 Incredible Muslim-Friendly Destinations For The Whole Family
- 12 Destinations To Travel For Your Post-Ramadan Vacay
- 12 Family-Friendly Destinations With Affordable Attractions You Must Experience
14 Best Places To Travel With Kids This June Holidays
Malaysia is truly a perfect place for a getaway, no matter how long your vacation is! Malaysia is a one-stop destination for a fun day out with the kids. From various kid-friendly hotels and resorts, some of which with built-in theme parks, themed rooms and more, to delicious halal options all within reach, you'll have a hassle-free trip that promises non-stop fun for the little kids 🥳
One popular destination will be Legoland Malaysia Resort in Johor! The theme park is having its first vehicle- and racing-themed festival, 'Build The Thrills'. From now till June 26, let your kids test out their inner F1 racing skills at the all-time favourite Driving School, which now features a wider variety of kid-friendly vehicles! 🤩 There are even other noteworthy attractions your kids will love, such as the iconic Lego Ferrari 512 M model, Pit Stop Building to build your dream vehicle, meet-and-greet sessions and opportunities to win prizes! If you book now, you'll get to enjoy 25% discounts on your tickets! The promotion ends on May 31st, so click on their website via this link to find out more! 😌
P.S. Here are more articles to help you plan your next trip!
- 10 Best Things To Do In KL This May 2022
- 10 Kid Friendly Resorts In Malaysia For Your Next Family Vacay
- Reminiscing My Family Trip In Langkawi: Must-See Spots, Kid-Friendly Activities (& More!)
- 8 Toddler-Friendly Hotels For Your Staycation In Klang Valley (And Beyond!)
Singapore might be small, but it packs on a whole lot of adventure for kids! Now that many of us can head out during the June holidays, you'll be spoilt for choice! Your kids love thrilling rides? Universal Studios Singapore or Sentosa will be the spot! 😍 Looking for a chill picnic spot for a nice break afterwards? Choose from any of these 22 (and counting!) places! Whether you're just looking for a staycation (with exclusive deals you can enjoy if you click this link) or you're planning to visit Singapore since it's nearby and convenient for you, your kids will never get bored 😉We have so many ideas for your itinerary this June; all you have to do is search for it up on our HHWT website! We collated a list of articles below for you to check out and get started:
- 12 Kid-Friendly Hotels In Singapore For The Ultimate Family Staycation This 2022
- 12 Awesome Halal Kid-Friendly Eateries In SG Every Parent Will Love
- 10 Best Things To Do This May 2022 In Singapore
- 17 Less-Crowded Playgrounds And Parks To Go With Your Kids In SG
Dreaming of somewhere with the perfect balance of the sun, sand, and sea for you and your children? Look no further than Phuket! There's a variety of adrenaline-pumping activities perfect for the entire family, and plenty of halal food options around for you and your kids to dig into! 😍 Need some travel tips? We got you covered right here with these articles:
- Your 4D3N Muslim-Friendly Phuket Itinerary For The Best Beach Getaway
- 5 Free Things To Do In Phuket On Your Next Beach Getaway
- Muslim-Friendly Guide For Your First Trip To Phuket - What To See, Do And Eat
- 18 Useful Tips For The Ultimate Budget Trip to Phuket
Everyone knows that Bali is the perfect location for a romantic honeymoon or weekend getaway. But wait a minute, did you know that there's more to Bali than that? 🧐 With its beautiful beaches, intriguing historical, and cultural locations and dozens of attractions, Bali is also a perfect place for a family vacation! 😍 The best thing is that it also has plenty of family-friendly options when it comes to accommodations and itineraries, and it suits both the lowest to most luxurious budgets 😌
P.S. Check out these articles for your next vacay to Bali:
- 10 Family-Friendly Activities You Have To Do In Bali
- Here Are 10 Family-Friendly Villas For Your Next Family Vacay
- Check Out These 5 Family-Friendly Resorts in Bali That Are CHSE Certified!
- 12 Amazing Things You Absolutely Have To Do In Bali
Seoul is more than just a playground for lovers of all things Korean; it has plenty of vibrant parks and kid-friendly attractions such as Lotte World waiting for you to explore! 🤩 What's even better is that if you travel within the city, you'll enjoy a hassle-free trip since almost everywhere in Seoul is conveniently located near public transport, so say goodbye to long traffic and fussy kids! 🤭
P.S. It's time to fly to Seoul! These articles will help you plan your next trip!
- 10 Affordable Family-Friendly Accommodations (Under USD100!) Near South Korea's Top Attractions
- This Is What Myeongdong, South Korea Looks Like In 2021 (With Halal Eatery Updates!)
- This 5D4N Muslim-Friendly Itinerary Is All You Need To Conquer Seoul (From Personal Experience!)
- 14 Muslim-Friendly Souvenirs To Buy In Seoul (And Where To Find Them!)
6. Hong Kong
If you haven't been to Hong Kong just yet, well, this is the perfect time to do so! With an increasing number of prayer facilities and halal restaurants serving local cuisine, exploring Hong Kong has never been this easy 😍Moreover since we can't go to Japan just yet, Hong Kong's Disneyland and Disneysea theme parks will definitely keep your kids entertained the entire day!
P.S. Excited to finally head out to Hong Kong? We got you covered with these articles!
- Uncovering Sham Shui Po: A Muslim-Friendly Guide On What To Do, Eat And See
- The Perfect Way to Spend 72 Hours in Hong Kong - Muslim-Friendly Travel Guide
- 8 Spots In Hong Kong That’ll Make You Appreciate Art (Near Halal Food!)
- Hong Kong For First Timers: 6 Essential Tips Every Muslim Traveller Needs
Travel can be educational as much as it is relaxing, so why not take the family to explore hidden gems in Vietnam! Vietnam is an exciting and rewarding destination perfect for you and your kids who are always up for an adventure! 😍 From the limestone cliffs and crags of Halong Bay to the bustling streets of Hanoi and even their thrilling amusement parks in Dalat, the sights of Vietnam are a great mix of unforgettable landscapes, fascinating history and rich culture. Did you know that Vietnam is actually the most-searched destination for travellers according to Google Trends this year? Your family definitely can't miss this! 🥰
P.S. Here are some articles to prepare for your next trip to Vietnam!
- This Exciting Alpine Coaster In Vietnam Will Leave You Breathless
- First-Timer’s Guide To Vietnam: The 7D6N Muslim-Friendly Itinerary You've Been Waiting For
- 5 Essential (And Muslim-Friendly!) Tips To Uncover Vietnam’s Paradise Island Of Phu Quoc
- 6 Muslim-Friendly Eateries You Shouldn’t Miss In Da Nang
8. Western Australia
There’s so much to love about Western Australia. Brimming with bustling cities, stunning landscapes and friendly locals, it’s no wonder why Western Australia is one of our favourite Muslim-friendly destinations in the world! And it's kid-friendly as well; from their amazing wildlife for your kids to explore to fun water sports, it's only a glimpse of what Western Australia have to offer! 😍
Apart from your favourite spot Perth, there's actually more than meets the eye in WA! For instance, did you know that the world's happiest animal can be found on Rottnest Island? You can even swim amongst gentle sharks too! WA is definitely a place you must put on your travel bucket list soon! 🤩
P.S. Here are all the guides you need for your next trip to WA:
- Tell Us Your Travel Style And We’ll Predict Where You’ll Visit In Western Australia
- St Paul's Anglican Church: There's A Church In Western Australia That Hosts Friday Prayers For Muslims
- A Muslim-Friendly Guide To The Iconic Fremantle Markets In Perth
- 6D5N In Perth: Your Muslim-Friendly Itinerary For The Best Family Road Trip Ever
Melbourne caters for all types of families, from the adventurous to the artistic, and there's always plenty to see and do in the city; no wonder it's one of the most popular destinations for Muslim travellers! It's a laidback family-friendly destination as well, which makes it a perfect place to rewind while still keeping your energetic kids filled with plenty of interactive activities! 😌
P.S. Need a guide? Look no further than these articles:
- 7D6N Muslim-Friendly Itinerary For A Family Road Trip To Melbourne & Its Surrounds
- Melbourne Food Guide: 11 Muslim-Friendly Eateries For Your Getaway Down Under
- Visit These 8 Amazing Attractions For The Best Melbourne Vacay Ever (Near Halal Food!)
- Top 7 Instagrammable (And Muslim-friendly!) Cafes In Melbourne
10. Gold Coast, Brisbane
Australia’s Gold Coast is famous for its theme parks, beaches, and infinite list of attractions! With its accessibility from the major city of Brisbane, sunny weather, and organized public transport system, it’s the perfect family vacation spot all year-round! 🥳
Gold Coast really is an age-friendly location for all - the stunning beaches are perfect for both a relaxing walk along the shore or a more exciting dive in for a swim. You can’t miss the theme parks while you’re there either - Dreamworld, Movieworld, and Whitewater World are all uniquely exhilarating and easily worth a day trip each 😍 Families of all ages can also explore native wildlife at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and shop for hours at Pacific Fair - all of which are accessible from the city centre by bus!
P.S. There's still many other activities for you to check out when you're in Brisbane!
- Brisbane & Gold Coast In 6D5N: The Muslim-Friendly Itinerary You’ve Been Looking For
- Top 10 Attractions You Can’t Miss In Brisbane And Its Surrounds (Near Halal Food!)
- Brisbane Bucket List: 6 Iconic Things You Need To Cross Off Your List
- 8 Incredible Reasons Why Brisbane Deserves A Spot On Your Bucket List
11. New Zealand
Beyond its mesmerising landscapes, New Zealand offers a wide selection of activities for kids that range from cultural experiences, to wildlife encounters, to nature-based activities and to thrill-seeking adventures; perfect for families like you who are always on their feet! 😌
P.S. We have a list of articles from itineraries designed for families, to tips for first-time travellers to Middle Earth!
- The Only 10D9N Muslim-Friendly New Zealand Road Trip Itinerary You'll Need For Your Family Vacation
- New Zealand’s South Island In 8D7N: Your Muslim-Friendly Itinerary Where Wanderlust Awaits
- New Zealand For First Timers: 9 Essential Tips For Your Ultimate Getaway
- 14 Breathtaking Nature Spots In New Zealand That Are Out Of This World
Behind the beautiful skyline overlooking ancient architectural wonders lies a variety of hidden gems suited for kids! From a relaxing cruise along the Bosphorus river, to visiting Turkey's first and largest amusement park, Insfabul and even seeing all of the country most's iconic landmarks in one miniature town at Miniaturk, your kids will love it! 😍
P.S. Time to book a flight to Istanbul soon! But first, you'll need these handy guides:
- 3 Days In Istanbul: What To See, Do And Eat
- 9 Cheap (And Absolutely Delicious) Eats That You Need To Try In Istanbul
- 11 Great Hotels In Istanbul For Every Traveller (Near Major Attractions!)
- This Is What Turkey Looks Like In 2021!
Isn't it amazing when there's one destination that caters to the entire family? 🥰 There's so many things to do in Dubai with your kids, and they will be kept on their feet all day! From camel rides and shark lagoons to rollercoasters and VR zombies, there's something for you and your kids to enjoy and bond over!
P.S. You definitely need these articles for your family trip to Dubai!
- Dubai In 6D5N: The Perfect Itinerary For Your Emirati Getaway
- Top 9 Theme Parks In Dubai And How To Choose The Perfect One For You
- Dubai For First Timers: 9 Essential Tips For An Amazing Trip
- Travel To A World Of Limitless Possibilities At Dubai’s New Museum Of The Future
Kid-friendly museums, boat rides, castles, shops, football stadium tours or simply a nice picnic with a full view of farm animals are just some of the many attractions waiting for you and your kids to explore in London! It is a bustling metropolis with tons of attractions and you will never run out of things to do with kids! 🥳
P.S. London's calling for you to check out these articles!
- 9 Muslim-Friendly Snacks You’ve Got To Bring Back From London
- 12 Muslim-Friendly Bakeries In London That’ll Complete Your British Experience
- Your Ultimate Muslim-Friendly Guide To London's Camden Lock Market
- This Halal Restaurant In London Serves Authentic Chinese Dishes
June holidays are approaching soon, so start booking your tickets now! 🥰