It’s been two years since you last visited Singapore, and so much has changed! From new halal eateries to fun attractions (fancy swimming in a pool of ice cream sprinkles, anyone? 😉), you’ll have to think twice before telling someone you’ve completely explored Singapore to the fullest (and yes, this includes locals, too! 🤭). Now that you can travel quarantine-free to Singapore with no PCR tests needed when you enter via land, it’s time to book your vacation and reimagine Singapore!
New Attractions, Halal Food And Hotels In Singapore
1. Museum of Ice CreamCredit: @museumoficecreamsg for InstagramThe Museum of Ice Cream Singapore is a wonderland of 14 enchanting, interactive and multisensory installations that have the theme of ice cream, candy and more. It’s the museum’s first-ever international launch, and it’s so close to home, so you can’t miss this! Jump to your heart's content at the bouncy castles, swim in a pool of sprinkles, enter the world of banana splits, the list is endless! You can even get free (real this time, we promise 😍) ice cream!Halal status: Their ice-creams are not halal-certified at the moment, but they do serve vegan and egg-free alternatives at each treat station. Opening hours: Thu-Sun; 10AM-11PMAddress: 100 Loewen Rd, Singapore 248837Website | Facebook | InstagramP.S. Rain or (too much) shine, we got you covered with indoor activities you can do in Singapore as well!
2. SkyHelix SentosaOne of the most highly-anticipated attractions in Singapore opened in December 2021, giving you another good reason to visit Sentosa! Touted as Singapore’s highest open-air panoramic ride, enjoy stunning 360° sights of Sentosa on one of the highest vantage points on Sentosa. If you’re not convinced, check out our writer’s experience riding up the gondola! 🤩 Opening hours: 10am-9.30pm dailyAddress: 41 Imbiah Rd, Sentosa, 099707Website | Facebook | Instagram
3. Splat Paint HouseCredit: @splatpainthouse for InstagramChannel your inner creativity at Splat Paint House, Singapore’s 1st splatter paint studio! It’s a great indoor activity to try out if it ever rains during your vacay here. Instead of the conventional way of using a paintbrush and carefully brushing your strokes, Splat Paint House lets you go wild with paint and literally splash them on your canvas. Each of their Starter Package includes syringes and a squirt bottle or water gun for you to paint your masterpiece 😌 Don't worry, coveralls, shoe covers, safety glasses and gloves will be provided too, so you can continue your city-hopping plans without a change of clothes! If you need special paints like neon, metallic and glitters or a canvas upgrade, you can also request them at an additional cost. Only prior appointments are allowed, so hurry and choose your slots now! Check out our guide to art-jamming spots in Singapore here!Opening hours
: 3-9pm (Wed-Fri); 11am-9pm (Sat); 11am-7pm (Sun); Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
: 207A Upper Thomson Rd, Singapore 574346
Website | Facebook | Instagram#HHWTip: If you use the VisitSingapore app, you’ll get to search up activities customised to your preferences! So whether you have an affinity for artsy activities like Splat Paint House, or prefer indulging in halal desserts, you can search it up in the ‘Follow Your Passion’ row on the VisitSingapore app here, and add it to your itinerary. P.S. For those who created an itinerary in the app, you’ll get the chance to win a hotel stay for your future trip to Singapore! Download the app by clicking on this link now!
4. Mandai Wildlife ReserveCredit: Mandai Wildlife GroupIf you love visiting our zoos and other wildlife parks, your trip will now be hassle-free! Mandai Wildlife Reserve is now a one-stop destination for all wildlife parks in Singapore. This newly established integrated hub will house the ever-popular Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, and River Wonders (previously River Safari). There are plenty of activities for you and your family to enjoy! Live out your Jurassic World experience at Asia’s first-ever dinosaur showcase at Brickosaurs World, consisting of more than 60 life-sized dinosaurs. Did you know that these dinosaurs are made using 1.5 Million LEGO bricks constructed over a period of 8,548 hours? 😱Other activities include a maze, a digging site and various craft workshops for a full family-fun day out with your kids (or you long-time Jurassic World fans 😉). Credit: @mandaiwildlifereserve for InstagramYou can also say hello to our first-ever panda cub Le Le! We Singaporeans have been dying to catch a glimpse of Le Le, so join in the fun and coo at how adorable this baby is! 🥺 Baby Le Le will only be staying here for two years, so bring your cameras and snap up some pictures as soon as possible. Opening hours
: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
Website | Facebook | Instagram
5. Cycling at the Round Island RouteSingapore has been touted as a green city, so what better way to bask in lush greeneries than a hike, cycle or walk among nature? Singapore’s Eastern Round Island Route has recently opened in January, and the continuous 150km park connector is only part of the 360km island-wide network or recreational routes that are in store for all to enjoy. From plenty of halal eateries along the way for you to check out, to IG-worthy photo opportunities like our very own Jeju Island at Changi Bay Park Connector, it’s a place you definitely do not want to miss! 😎P.S.If you want to go cycling, you can rent a bike at any of these 11 places closest to you!
6. The Secret Garden By ZeekriCredit: @thesecretgardenbyzeekri on InstagramSingapore is a bustling food paradise, where you can find a wide variety of local and international cuisine all over! Going to France seems like a far-fetched dream, so why not transport yourself with your tummy at The Secret Garden By Zeekri? Located near Masjid Sultan, this French Muslim-owned brasserie is the place to be for a taste of amazing French-inspired cuisines, mouthwatering pastries, and viennoiseries. The owner Ms Fauziah, who is married to a Frenchman, wanted to bring her experiences staying in France for several years to Singapore! From French classics such as their signature French Onion soup to an array of croissants and puffs, you’ll be wolfing them down in no time 😋#HHWTip: Not sure how to navigate the VTL rules when you travel to Singapore? When you use the VisitSingapore app, you can find all the information you need for safe travel at a click of your fingertips! Download the app by clicking on this link!Halal status
: Mon-Thu; 11.30AM-9.30PM, Fri; 11.30AM-10.30PM, Sat; 9AM-10.30PM, Sun; 9AM-9.30PM
: 19 Baghdad St, Singapore 199658
Website | Facebook | Instagram
7. The French-American BakeryCredit: @thefrenchamericanbakery on InstagramAs you can tell, we Singaporeans love our bread so much that we have so many halal bakeries all over the island! True to its name, the artisanal bakery sells a mix of French and American pastries. A whiff of the heavenly pastry smells hits you gently as you step into the bakery, and we guarantee you might find it difficult to leave the store! 🤤Credit: The French-American BakeryYou’ll be delighted with a wide range of croissants, tarts, cakes, cookies and more. It’s conveniently located in the hip Kampong Glam neighbourhood, with tons of cafes, activities and halal food to try! You can check out our detailed guides on how to navigate this area like a true blue Singaporean 😊#HHWTip: Kampong Glam is teeming with so many halal food and fun activities for you to check out! If you’re not sure where to start, download the VisitSingapore app here and click on the Kampong Glam precinct guide for all the information you need! Halal status
: 11am-6pm daily; closed on Mondays
: 49, Haji Lane
Facebook | Instagram
8. Flipper'sCredit: Flipper's Singapore on FacebookLight, fluffy and airy, Japanese souffle pancakes are a delight to bite into, and you can enjoy these beauties at Singapore’s first halal-certified Japanese Souffle pancake stall Flipper’s! 🤩 It doesn’t matter if you have a sweet tooth or love all things savoury, because there’s something for everyone to enjoy. The best part? It’s located in TWO popular tourist spots: Bugis and Orchard, so after a fun-filled day of shopping or simply just city-hopping, you can pop by either outlet and have a delicious break! Halal status:
Opening hours:Orchard outlet
391A Orchard Rd, #B1-56 Ngee Ann City, Singapore 238873
Bugis Junction,#01-97, Singapore 188966
Website | Facebook | Instagram
9. Disney Pop-Up Exhibition and HotelCredit: KlookFrom now till March 20th, Andaz Singapore is letting you experience the happiest place on Earth with their Disney-themed staycation complete with adorable Disney merchandise and a special Disney exhibition! This is perfect for your kids or those young at heart (as Peter Pan once said, "Never grow up"? 😌).Each room booking comes with these adorable merchandise hardcore Disney fans would definitely need: 5 Mickey & Friends Plush Toys from the Comfy & Cozy Collection, 1 Mickey & Minnie Trinket Dishes, 1 Disney Cushion, 1 Disney Peranakan Rug and 1 Mickey Loves SG – Peranakan Diatomite Coasters set. Prices start at $477 for two adults and one child, which also includes complimentary breakfast for two, and even more Disney goodies such as two standard tickets to the Pop-Up Disney Exhibition and two Disney ear bands: Disney Sorcerer Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse!#HHWTip: There are so many activities for you to do in Singapore, and you might be overwhelmed with too many! Why not build an itinerary based on what you and your family would like to do on the VisitSingapore App here? You’ll get the chance to win a hotel stay for your future trip! Click and download the app via this link. Address:
5 Fraser Street, Singapore 189354
10. Hilton Singapore Orchard HotelCredit: @hiltonsingaporeorchard on InstagramSet to open in March 2022, Hilton Singapore Orchard will be taking over the former Mandarin Orchard Singapore! After much revamp, Hilton Singapore Orchard will be Hilton's biggest hotel in the Asia Pacific. The hotel will feature a total of 1,080 rooms (each designed with a botanical theme), 24h fully-equipped fitness centres, an outdoor swimming pool, iconic restaurants and even a luxury shopping gallery!Reservations have already opened, so book a room now! Seeing that it's located right along Orchard Road, you'll be spoiled with many halal food choices and shops nearby! From 10 Hearty Halal Meals Under $10! (That Aren’t Fast Food), to these 16 Awesome Halal Eateries (Near Prayer Spaces!), and these sweet dessert spots, you’ll never go hungry! 🥳Address
: 333 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238867
Website | Facebook | InstagramP.S. There are other new hotels opening this year, so check out to see which one you would like to choose for your future trip!Singapore might be small in size, but is definitely big on endless entertainment, halal food and more! There’s always something new to do or eat whenever you’re in Singapore, so save this article and add it to your itinerary for your next getaway to the city! Remember to use VisitSingapore App to make your future trip to Singapore easier and more fun. You will even get the chance to win a hotel stay, so click on this link and check it out now!This article is brought to you by Singapore Tourism Board.