Romantic Sunset Spots In Singapore
1. Yishun Dam
2. Marina at Keppel BayLocated on Keppel Island, Marina at Keppel Bay is the perfect place to enjoy breathtaking views. This waterfront sanctuary in the southern tip of Singapore is also deemed as the most romantic sunset for a wedding location. Halal food nearby: Boat Noodle at Vivo city Halal status: Halal-certified Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday; 11.30 AM-8.30 PM, Friday-Saturday; 11.30 AM-9 PM Address: #02-150 VivoCity, Singapore 098585 Contact: +65 6264 2150 (VivoCity) P.S Don't forget to try their Tasty Chicken Wings!
3. Seletar Fishing Village
4. Raffles Marina LighthouseOne of the hidden gems in Singapore, Raffles Marina Lighthouse, offers you a scenic sunset and a glimpse of Malaysia. Only a 10-minute distance from the pier to the lighthouse, dozen of yachts and boats will greet you along your walk. Located far away from the usual crowded places, Raffles Marina Lighthouse is also a popular spot for wedding shoots. Halal food nearby: Brio Singapore Halal status: Halal-certified Opening hours: Open daily; 11 AM–10 PM Address: 1 Jurong West Central 2, Jurong Point, #02-24/K5, Singapore 648886 P.S Check out our ultimate halal food guide in Jurong.
5. Pasir Ris ParkThis outdoor park serves you a lot of activities from cycling, barbecue, and water sports. If you want to enjoy the best sunset view, head down to the three-storey Bird Watching Tower. The orange hue glows brightly amongst the mangrove forest, offering you a magical sunset. Halal food nearby: Rasa Istimewa Halal status: Halal-certified Opening hours: Sunday-Friday; 12 PM-11 PM Saturday 12 PM-12 AM Address: 201 Pasir Ris Rd, Singapore 519147 Contact: 6386 9339 P.S Find these Halal Eateries located in Singapore’s Park Check out these other activities you can do in Singapore here:
- See A Different Side To SG's Breath-taking Southern Islands On This Sunset Boat Tour
- 5 Things to do In Singapore This October 2021 That Are Perfect For Two People (+ Near Halal Food)
- 18 Romantic Things To Do In Singapore With Your Other Half (Near Halal Food!)