If you've already fallen madly in love with The Social Outcast's woodfire smoked and charcoal-grilled speciality, their new venture is seriously going to be a worthy contender for a place in your heart. The famed BBQ meat stall is adding another delicacy under their belt: opening up a home-based business serving burnt basque cheesecake, Mad 'Bout Cheese! 🥳
Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1F
On the official website for Mad 'Bout Cheese, the fearless chef-owner Aminurrashid Hasnordin, or known fondly as Mint, ventured into baking burnt cheesecakes as an ode to "cherished memories with his loved ones and foods he love", and now you get to taste a slice of goodness too! Here's what Mad 'Bout Cheese have to offer! 😋
Credit: Mad About Cheese
Nothing beats the original - Classic Burnt Cheese. This 6" cake serves between 6 to 8 people, which we think it might not be enough to go around! You will be promised the taste of what a good burnt cheesecake would be like - dense, creamy and stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth rich. We know you're drooling, as much as we are right now writing this 🤤
Credit: Mad About Cheese
Matcha is already a favourite choice in just about everything, but after you try TSO's Roasty Burnt Hojicha, you might have second thoughts. Atop all the creamy gooeyness of the burnt cheesecake is the characteristic smooth and mellow-roasted flavour that simply instantly satisfies the soul! This 6" cake also serves between 6 to 8 people, which simply just adds to the indecision on which cake you should get (we'll take both! 🤭).
Both cakes are priced originally at $49, however, they are currently offering it at a discounted price of $44! Or you could try getting your hands on these gorgeous cakes for FREE by participating in their giveaway. The rules are simple:
- Like and save our Instagram post (the one you're seeing below)
- Follow @themadmanco and @madboutcheese on Instagram
- Comment on our post which team you are (Team Classical Burnt Cheesecake OR Team Roasty Burnt Hojicha)
- Tag 3 fellow cheesecake lovers who you want to share it with
- Share the post on your IG story and tag the aforementioned Instagram handles. Screenshot and send it to us if your account is private
- And we hope you'll get your cheesecake!
The giveaway will end on Friday 19th August, 2359 🥳 Multiple entries are allowed! There's 10 winning spots up for grabs, so keep sending those entries!
As what Mint himself said, "there's nothing a good dessert can't solve, especially one that's golden and crusty on the outside, smooth, luscious, and sensuous on the inside". So what are you waiting for? Time to get Mad 'Bout Cheese and order yourselves these gorgeous cakes 😍
Halal status: Muslim-owned
P.S. Check out these other articles if we got you craving for even more cakes:
- 16 Halal Cake Deliveries In Singapore For Every Celebration
- 29 Best Halal Bakeries In Singapore That Will Have You In Pastry Heaven
- 20 Halal Bakeries And Home Bakers In Singapore That Deliver To Your Doorstep