Which bakeries near me are halal?
1. Overnight Oven
2. Mother Dough BakeryServing some of the best halal pastries we've ever tried in Singapore, Mother Dough's freshly-baked sourdough breads and croissants are full of flavour that they often sell out faster than you can imagine! Now you can get their signature Almond and Chocolate croissants as well as savoury quiches, sticky date cake, flatbread and yummy cookies delivered to you. Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook P.S. Love bread? Try making your own bread with these 6 easy bread recipes without using a bread-maker!
3. Konditori Artisan BakesIf you've been to Fika Swedish Cafe and Bistro and enjoyed the food there, you'd be pleased to know that Konditori is opened by the same people ☺️ Konditori's gorgeous treats are baked in-house without artificial flavouring, colouring, and preservatives. Enjoy their flaky red velvet croissants with cream cheese, kouign amanns, chocolate madeleines and more from the comfort of your own home! Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
4. All Things Delicious
5. Fluff BakeryThanks to Fluff Bakery's delivery service, you can now enjoy their pretty cupcakes during this circuit breaker period. Be sure to check out their menu specials on Instagram and do note that you'll need to order in advance as delivery slots run out very fast! The cupcakes come in every flavour from more traditional flavours such as salted caramel or red velvet, to oreo cheesecake, raspberry ripple and more, so keep your eyes peeled for unique items. Don't miss out on their signature bakes like basque burnt cheesecake, Thai milk tea tart and their filled donuts ? Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
6. Butter StudioLooking to celebrate a special occasion during this period? Butter Studio delivers their gorgeous cupcakes and other baked goods. Whether you're craving something fancy like their Mermaid Fantasy and Magical Unicorn cupcakes or something simple like ondeh-ondeh and red velvet toffee, you'll definitely leave your sweet tooth satisfied. If not, their whole range of gourmet tarts and brownies will be just what you need. They deliver their gelatos too, so you're in for a treat! Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
7. Lynn's CakesThe cakes served at Lynn's Cakes vary on a daily basis, but we can assure you that the quality of each cake remains top-notch regardless of what flavour the bakery dish out that day. Classic favourites include their Dark Chocolate Heaven Cake, Rainbow Cake, and Oreo Cheesecake! You won't be disappointed! Lynn's Cakes also offer make-to-order cakes where you get to customize your own cake, especially if you're celebrating birthdays or anniversaries at home during this period ? Do note that they primarily deliver to the areas which are within a 15km radius from their bakery (at Eng Kong Terrace). They do have slots for deliveries beyond 15km but do check with them on Instagram. Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
8. The RoyalsKnown as Singapore's "no. 1 halal cakes specialist", you'd definitely be spoilt for choice as The Royals offer a huge selection of cakes ? Their gorgeous rainbow cake is made up of multiple layers of light sponge cake layered with zesty lemon buttercream icing that tastes incredibly soft and light. If you're in for something heavier, give their salted caramel cake a shot. It's a marvellous chocolate cake laced in rich caramel buttercream icing; perfect for chocolate lovers out there! ? Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
9. Julie BakesThis bakery offers some of the most unique flavoured pastries. You'd find flavours such as Badak Berendam (glutinous rice balls in coconut milk), Ondeh-Ondeh, and even Chendol flavoured cakes over here! Of course, if you prefer more mainstream flavours, they offer flavours such as Nutella, Kinder Bueno, Chocolate Milkshake too ? They are also popular for their Raya kuih! The Nutella Tarts, especially, are one of their best-selling treats. Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
10. Boms & BunsThis bakery is established by Singaporean celebrity couple Syarif and Malaque, the dynamic duo behind everyone's favourite churro place, Chulop!. Adorably called 'Boms', this bakery serves freshly-baked choux puffs in five different flavours: Nutella, salted caramel, kaya butter, susu keju, and Belgian chocolate. Don't miss out on their cinnamon buns too! Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
11. Maison SucreeMaison Sucree opened its doors in Redhill last November and it's pretty much a hidden gem ? They even have a new outlet at Balestier. Their croissants have received rave reviews from customers as it's buttery and soft on the inside and flaky on the outside. Take your pick of Almond, Butter and Chocolate Croissant as well as a seasonal croissant (like Rocher Nutella ?). The Lemon Meringue Tart, Signature Mille-Feuille and Paris-Brest are highly recommended too. During this period, get their mixed pastry boxes which have a selection of freshly baked goods. Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
12. East ManhattanEast Manhattan is a Manhattan-inspired bakery that serves daily fresh bakes including sourdough bread, sweet brioche bread, cakes, tarts, muffins and more! They even have gluten-free, dairy-free, and egg-less options. With flavours like sourdough olive, sourdough multigrain walnut, and spinach rosemary you can choose between sweeter or more savoury herb-flavoured bread depending on your tastes! Don't forget to try their cakes and pastries too like New York cheesecake, locally-inspired Butter Ondeh Ondeh, and sweeter mousse cakes in Strawberry, Mango, and Chocolate. Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
13. Polar Puffs and CakesPolar is no stranger to the bakery scene in Singapore. We all probably grew up with it, and if you're craving a little bit of nostalgia, order some of their chicken pie, curry chicken pie or otah puff. Not to mention that their sugar and strawberry rolls are ideal for a teatime snack too. Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
14. BreadwerksBreadwerks serves some really yummy traditional pastries that not only look good but taste good as well! Their small fruit tarts are perfect for munching on the go. Don't miss out on their signature Tapak Kuda (cake roll) which has a range of unique flavours ranging from Horlicks to Milo. Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
15. AJ DelightsLocated at Alexandra Village Food Centre, AJ Delights stands out in a sea of local hawker stalls, with its freshly-baked muffins. They pride themselves on using the finest ingredients in their muffins and delivering them freshly baked. Some of their best-sellers are their German streusel muffins such as their Streusel Choc and Mixed Berry Streusel. If you're a fan of green tea, their Green Tea Monster would be perfect for you! The best part is that they just started islandwide delivery so you can expect these crumbly, moist and fluffy muffins delivered to your doorstep? P.S. They're having a flash sale this December 2021! 6 muffins for $12 ? Check it out on Facebook! Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
16. Fitri CreationsFitri Creations in the North of Singapore has everything from cupcakes to waffles to chocolate lava cake, and so much more. Newly opened in 2019, they're definitely a welcome addition to the bakery scene in Singapore for their wide range of flavours and types of pastries! They also take orders for custom cakes, showing off their truly amazing range of skills. We can't imagine being able to get macarons and chocolate lava cake at the same place anywhere else ? Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
17. Kopi & TartsCraving some yummy egg tarts as a breakfast or teatime snack? Time to order some pastries from Kopi & Tarts! Whether you're savouring the original flavour or looking for something unique like apple crumble and blueberry, this buttery delight will brighten your day. You can mix and match the flavours and get a box of 18, or get their picnic set which includes their mini puffs. If you're looking for a quick pick-me-up, feel free to order their hot drinks which are made "kopitiam" style! Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
18. Shubby SweetsShubby Sweets is a Muslim-owned shop specialising in artisanal brownies, blondies, cakes and French pastry. Get their selection of choux (French pastry) which are packed with generous cream cheese fillings and various toppings. Check out some of the popular choux flavours like strawberry cheesecake, chocolate chip, teh tarik and more! Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
19. Fitbakes SGFitbakes' Instagram page is filled with creative cakes that customers have ordered for special occasions like weddings and kids' birthdays. Some of the cakes are designed based on solar systems, science labs and animals! But even if you're not looking for anything fancy, you can look forward to their occasional bake sales and order their Tapak Kuda Nutella, Fudgy Brownies Nutella, burnt cheesecakes, sticky rice tarts and more ? Not to mention that they occasionally bake bombolinis too - donuts which are generously stuffed with chocolate with fine sugar coating! Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
20. Love4bakesLooking for something to treat yourself during this period? Maybe a delicious, creamy cheesecake is just what you need ? Love4Bakes has just introduced their own take on the trendy Basque Cheesecake - it can also come with a Nutella twist! Their regular flavours include pandan gula melaka, kinder bueno, and oreo too. For a taste of everything, get their Cheesecakelets! Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook We're pretty sure by now, you just can't wait to get your pastry fix! Whether you're craving croissants, decadent cakes or tarts, these 21 bakery deliveries will do just the trick ?