One thing we love about visiting South Korea is all the Muslim-friendly Korean convenience stores
we get to visit! If you miss them just as much as we do, we've rounded up a list of shopping spots in KL and Selangor where you can get halal Korean snacks and even groceries
P.S. Making easy Korean recipes at home? Get these 9 halal Korean ingredients (& snacks) online in Malaysia!
Korean Convenience Stores In KL and Selangor
Credit: @emart24.my on Instagram
P.S. These are 7 yummy halal Korean food and snacks you can enjoy from emart24!
- Say hello to the newest halal Korean convenience store in KL - emart24. You'll be able to look forward to a range of Korean fare including exclusive snacks, mouthwatering street snacks and beauty products.
- Address: Ground Floor, Wisma Touch 'n Go Tower 6, Avenue 5, The Horizon, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
2. CU Credit: Malaysia.CU on Facebook
3. K-Mart Solaris Mont KiaraCredit: K market on Facebook
P.S. Psst...you can also get these 18 halal Korean instant noodles in Malaysia!
- For those living in Mont Kiara, head over to K-Market in the neighbourhood and stock your pantry with halal items available such as kimchi, instant noodles and more.
- Address: Lot- J-G-10 & Lot- J-G-11 G Floor, Solaris Mont Kiara, Jalan Solaris, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4. K Shop Credit: K SHOP on Facebook
- Offering a wide range of Korea imported food and beverages, K shop should be your go-to spot for a taste of authentic Korean street food, snacks and more.
- Address: Lot L1-63, Level 1, Leisure Mall, Jalan Manis 2 Taman Segar 56100 Batu 9 Cheras Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 56100 Kuala Lumpur,
5. Shin Sun Mi MarketCredit: Shin Sun Mi Korean Market on Facebook
- Relocated from Ampang to Sunway Geo Avenue, Shin Sun Mi Market is where you can get all kinds of Korean products - from your ready-to-eat items to snacks and specialty items.
- Address: G-01-03 Sunway Geo, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor 68000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
While we continue to wait the pandemic out, check these articles out for a taste of South Korea in Malaysia: