Nothing beats waking up to Eggs Benedict, Full English Breakfast or coffee. Remember to book a reservation before you go, as some brunch cafes
can get busy and will not accept walk-ins. That's why we've rounded up these 27 halal cafes in Singapore
that are perfect for halal breakfast and halal brunch
hangouts with a buddy or your partner this weekend!
Ps. Some of these cafes are by reservation-only and no walk-ins are allowed. Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1F
1. Fika Swedish Cafe and Bistro
From getting your Swedish meatballs
fix to other fascinating dishes like Panbiff
(homemade beef patties with mashed potatoes), Fika gives you a taste of authentic and halal Swedish cuisine for brunch. Their All Day Breakfast
menu consists of the Fika Breakfast
and Breakfast Waffle
- this one has buttermilk waffle with bacon mushroom compote and sausages. Definitely something we'd eat for brunch! Don't miss out on Swedish pancakes and apple crumble pie for that dash of sweetness.
257 Beach Rd, Singapore 199539
| InstagramP.S. Check out these 23 halal cafes and restaurants in Kampong Gelam that you should try!
2. I Am...I Am...
is probably one of the first halal cafes to have popped up a few years ago and kickstarted the cafe trend in Singapore that we have in 2022 today. Its location right at the start of Haji Lane reflects its vibrant and energetic space. And its alfresco-style seating is perfect for a weekend morning out 😋 With halal brunch till 4PM, be sure to order The Cast Iron
, loaded with baked beans, sausages, beef bacon, sautéed mushrooms and more. You can also tuck into mouth-watering Portobello Benedict
(eggs benedict with Portobello mushrooms!) or yummy Egg Florentine and Smoked Salmon
. Order their Dutch blend brewed coffee for a pick-me-up too!
Halal Status: Muslim-owned
Address: 674 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 188804 (junction of Haji Lane)
Contact: 6295 5509
Website | Facebook | InstagramP.S. Are you missing your favourite bakeries too? Be sure to check out these halal bakeries in Singapore!
3. Flavour FlingsFlavour Flings in Hougang is known for their creative inventions like the first halal raclette cheese in Singapore, salted egg yolk croissant and milo-coated chicken! But they also serve up delectable all-day halal brunch fare. Take your pick from Butter Croissant or their Dirty Benny, a unique twist to your typical Eggs Benedict. If you want the best of everything, get their Machamp's Breakfast which has both sausages/scrambled eggs and pancakes with honey and butter!Halal status: Halal-certifiedInstagramP.S. For more food options in the area, check out our halal food guide to Hougang, Sengkang and Punggol!
4. Dutch Colony Coffee Co.
This gorgeous cafe will definitely become your next favourite brunch hangout! Dutch Colony Coffee Co.
is run by the Dutch Colony Coffee Company which also has a roastery and coffee academy in Singapore. Their Western and local fusion dishes are plated to perfection, and they're most known for their all-day breakfasts! Try the House Pancakes, Shabsouka & Soft-Boiled Egg Toast, and Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries first. Then everything else second. They also have a smaller outlet near Fort Canning Park
in Singapore's Civic District - though the menu is smaller, it's a great place for a mid-day brunch in the city.
We've confirmed with a Director in the company that the company is partially Muslim-owned, and all espresso brands are halal-certified by MUIS. All ingredients used across all outlets are halal-certified, and items including cakes and pastries are from halal-certified kitchens and/or halal-certified sources. No alcohol, pork, or lard is served at all. We recommend that you dine at your own discretion.
Outlets: Check it out here!Website
| InstagramP.S. Don't forget to check out our halal food guide to Bedok!
5. Limaa CafeCredit: limaa.cafe on InstagramOnce a cozy hideout along Haji Lane, Limaa Cafe has now relocated to a new space in 2021 at Golden Landmark. Their Limaa Deluxe has pancakes with scrambled eggs, rendang chicken breast and sauteed mushrooms - just the perfect blend of sweet and savoury you'd need! For those of you with a sweet tooth, their Pancakes (made from scratch!) or French Toast with caramelised bananas will satisfy your cravings.Halal status: Muslim-ownedInstagramP.S. Meeting your friends for tea instead? Check out these top 15 spots for afternoon tea!
6. All Things DeliciousAll Things Delicious wins us over with its freshly-baked goods, hearty breakfast sets and the most delicious rice bowls! They serve up an all-day breakfast (until 6PM) that includes the unique Shashouka (a North African stew), and their Wholesome, Hearty or Nourishingbreakfast sets which come with various protein choices. They have lighter options too such as Smoked salmon or Roast Beef Panini! Make sure to try their desserts too, especially the Bread and Butter Pudding that’s creamy yet light on your tongue.Halal status: Halal-certifiedWebsite
7. (working title)(working title)'s chicly decorated interior and dim lights make it a great space to hang out with your friends! Enjoy their Grunge Brunch daily from 9AM-3PM this 2021. Their Big Breakfast comes not just with eggs but also lamb koftas, grilled Portobello mushrooms, tater tots and more! For all you Eggs Benedict lovers, you'd want to get their Benny Benassi which comes with poached eggs and a very unique coffee braised beef cheeks. They have a new outlet at Kallang Riverside which serves up all your favourites and even more halal fusion dishes such as Fire Breathing Chicken and Ribena Wings 😍Halal status: Halal-certifiedWebsite
8. Penny UniversityPenny University is a cozy cafe along East Coast Road which has been serving quality food, coffee, cakes and pastries to residents in the area. Their brunch menu is available from 8AM-4PM so you can wake up to their Full English Breakfast or tuck into their delicious Eggs Benedict. Looking for something heartier? Their Steak Frites and Moroccan Baked Eggs will suit you just fine. If you're in need of coffee, their Muddy Espresso with Cold Milk is a treat!Halal status:
9. Royz Et VousKnown for their fine dining, Royz Et Vous never fails to impress us with their delicious food. Check out their interesting pasta menu, which serves mouth-watering Rendang Chicken Lasagne, Wild Mushroom & Truffle and Short Beef Ribs Ragout! Their Iced Mocha is a must-try! This rich, smooth and flavourful coffee has lovely notes of chocolate.Halal Status: Muslim-ownedWebsite | InstagramP.S. Did you know that the founder behind Royz Et Vous is a woman, who also has two other brunch places, Pancake Place and Waffle Place? Check out more about her story and five other inspirational queens making it in the business world.
10. The Wonderment CollectiveCredit: thewondermentcollective on InstagramThe Wonderment Collective is a Muslim-owned cafe-boutique which opened their doors to their flagship store in Geylang in September 2020. It's the perfect spot for a classy and elegant afternoon tea or halal brunch! Check out their breakfasts so you can savour yummy breakfast platters, French toast, berry pancakes and more. Do remember to make your reservations as their cafe has limited seats and it's super popular! 😃Halal status:
11. The Malayan CouncilThe Malayan Council has always wowed us with its range of impressive fusion dishes like Smoked Duck Lemak Cili Padi and Roti Kirai Beef Ribs! But did you know that they serve brunch till 4PM too? Tuck into their Grand Malayan Breakfast - a combination of smoked beef bacon, grilled chicken sausages, scrambled eggs and sauteed mushrooms. Sounds like a yummy feast! Those who prefer your eggs poached will enjoy their Eggs Benedict and Eggs Royale instead.Halal status: Muslim-ownedWebsite | Facebook | Instagram
12. ASAP & Co.
What could be better than treating yourself to an early brunch or freshly smoked meat at a steakhouse? How about a halal eatery that combines both! ASAP & Co.
have a combined steakhouse-dessert bar concept so you don't have to choose between sweet or savoury anymore 😍
Website | Facebook | Instagram
13. The Tree CafeLooking for an affordable brunch spot in Orchard? The Tree Cafe is just where you need to go! What sets them apart from other halal cafés is definitely their All-Day Breakfast menu. You'll find classic breakfast platters here, from Eggs Benedict ($8.50) to Breakfast Pancakes ($8.50). If you're really looking for a hearty start to the day though, their English Breakfast ($9.50) includes chicken sausage, chicken ham, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, and even slices of baguette. Halal status:
14. The HaliaYou might be familiar with The Halia for its halal fine dining but the next time you're at the Botanic Gardens, be sure to try out their breakfast and halal brunch menu too! Their breakfast is from 9AM-11AM on weekdays and brunch is on Sat-Sun/PH from 10AM-5PM. Have a taste of their yummy Chilli Crab Eggs or their Smoked Salmon! What we love the most at The Halia is definitely its ambience! It's a perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate with your loved ones this 2022.Halal status:
15. Molten Diners
The next time you're in the Upper Thomson area with your friends on a weekend, drop by halal-certified Molten Diners for a halal brunch treat
you won't want to miss! With classic brunch fares like Molten Big Breakfast, Eggs Benedict, and Steak & Egg, it's what you need for a great start to the weekend.
16. The MeathouseCredit: Benny Se Teo on Facebook
If you're a fan of halal steak in Singapore, you've probably heard of The MeatHöuse before as they specialise in premium cuts inspired by cuisine from all around the world. They have introduced all-day halal brunch sets
so you can feast on their mouth-watering dishes in a whole new way. There are 6 different sets to choose from, and each platter is loaded with a different protein so there's something for everyone. Take your pick of Striploin, Smoked Salmon, Chicken Bratwurst and more!
Website | Facebook
17. Brio Singapore
Staying in the West and looking for a brunch spot? Brio's
got you covered! This hipster café at Jurong Point serves up quality and delicious halal European street food. Have one of their three Mac & Cheese Bowls
or jazz it up with the Truffle Fries Parmesan
. With an addition of drinks or a dessert top up, you'll be in for a treat!
| FacebookP.S. Want to know more about halal eateries in the West? We've rounded up this list of 14 awesome halal places in SG's West!
18. The Bravery Cafe
Once an unassuming spot in Lavender, The Bravery has now relocated to the CBD. Feast on their appetising all-day breakfast sets like Eggs on Toast
or the Pancake Stack
. With their new in-house bakery located on their second level now, they're churning out freshly baked goods like croissants, grilled cheese sandwiches and more! They are also known for their creative coffee and cold brews which include Lavender and Orange Mocha Cold Brew packaged in medicine bottles.
19. O' My KampongCredit: @cwfoodiary for Instagram
Craving for some local delicacies for brunch instead? What better than O'My Kampong
, a halal cafe that oozes out 60s' kampong charm? Indulge in delicious halal local delicacies such as nasi lemak, chicken rice ball, cold local desserts such bubur cha cha, and more! 🤩 They even have a special corner titled Kek Ai, which sells all your old-school biscuits and cookies that will take you back to your growing up days 😋Halal status
Facebook | Instagram
20. Ground RulesCredit: @groundrulessg for Instagram
Westies, rejoice! A new halal cafe, Ground Rules,
at Turf City recently opened by local Muslim influencer, Hannah Alkaff will definitely be your new favourite brunch spot. If you prefer something heartier after your futsal games, or you're headed here for a lazy Sunday brunch, their Big Breakfastwill do the trick. Creamy scrambled eggs spread evenly over a slab of sourdough, with tantalising side dishes of chipotle chicken sausages, breakfast potatoes and roasted tomatoes to complete the meal. Sure, you might full at the end, but you'll be wishing there's some leftover space in your tummy, because Round 1 of the Big Breakfast just doesn't cut it 😍 This Aussie-style cafe also serves high quality coffee and other beverages, delectable range of pastries and cakes, and a range of hearty brunch meals perfect for any time of the day.Halal status
21. Pancake PlaceCredit: Pancake Place
If you’re an avid cafe-hopper
or foodie, you’re going to love Pancake Place
, which sells a whole bunch of sweets and savoury pancakes! From locally-inspired dishes to desserts for breakfast, who could possibly resist? You're going to be polishing off your plate CLEAN!
Facebook | Instagram
22. Waffle PlaceCredit: Waffle Place
If you’re Team Waffle all the way, popular halal cafe
Waffle Place in Kampong Gelam
is the answer to to superior food (not biased, just the truth 😉). Waffle Place by Royz Et Vous
is one of the only Muslim-owned stores which serves premium waffles with a variety of toppings! Whether you’re craving
savoury waffles for lunch, or the classic sweet ones for those with a sweet tooth for supper, Waffle Place have you covered!
Website | Facebook | Instagram
23. Kraft KitchenCredit: Kraft Kitchen
Nothing screams brunch than comfort food, and what better than a finger-lickin' good bowl of mac and cheese from Kraft Kitchen
! This hidden café gem
is tucked all the way in Tampines West and serves specials like Gratin Mac & Cheese, Pot Pie, and a special secret menu you can check out right here
. All of their meals are fixed at net pricing, which makes their meals really affordable!
Website | Facebook | Instagram
24. The White Label
Making their debut in December 2020, the cafe has become the go-to place for weekend brunches and meet-ups ever since they opened their doors to foodies in Singapore. Their new seasonal menu is definitely something you should try if you're craving for some sophisticated French cuisine such as scrumptious seafoods and luxurious chocolate desserts. We got it all covered on what you can expect via this link
Make reservations via this linkWebsite | Facebook | Instagram
25. Bakeology_SGCredit: Bakeology_SG/Chef Asliza
Here in Singapore, we have no shortage of halal restaurants
serving Asian cuisine with delicious offerings ranging from unique interpretations of nasi lemak
and other local dishes
. At Bakeology_SG
, you can expect such culinary finesse right in the heart of Arab Street 😍 Expect a unique yet familiar menu that's designed to elevate your tastebuds such as Shakshouka
stuffed with minced wagyu! 😱
26. Sembawang Eating House Seafood RestaurantCredit: @carimakan_sg for Instagram
Who says you can't eat zi-char for brunch?! Sembawang Eating House Seafood Restaurant
is a glasshouse food spot that serves scrumptious halal zi-char
favourites, and delicious cafe meals such as sandwiches and toasts, with the amazing surrounding greenery. Let's check out what they have to offer! The best part of it all is that the high glass walls of the eating house makes it perfect for aesthetic IG feeds! There's natural lighting coming in from outside, so if you come during the day, the light hits you just right for a gorgeous picture that will make your IG followers a tad jealous.
27. Poulet BijouCredit: Poulet Singapore
Titled Poulet Bijou
, it’s Poulet’s 8th outlet in Singapore, and they’re going big with a refreshed menu, with new dishes that doubles up as brunch desserts as well! From savoury pancakes such as Chicken Avocado Galette to decadent options like Vanilla French Toast, you'll be spoilt for choices! 🤤
: Poulet Bijou is in the process of getting Halal certification, however all of Poulet Singapore's other outlets are halal-certified.
28. TipoOur favourite pasta bar, Tipo Pasta Bar
, is back with a bigger and better space just in time for the relaxation of Covid-19 rules! 🤩 It's perfect for brunch considering the variety of pasta options. Offering build-your-own & set meals of handmade pasta, drinks & starters, there's a little something for every palate. Oh, and don't forget their Bites, Desserts and set House Specials - you definitely won't want to miss this!
Tipo Pasta BarHalal Status:
| View More
So, if you've been itching to go for brunch with a friend, these halal cafes are waiting for you! SHARE this with your group of friends and plan your outing for the weekend now :)