Where to eat halal steamboat in Singapore?
1. Shiok Garden by Yassin Kampung
2. The Buffet at M Hotel
4. Sedap ThaiLocated in the heart of Jalan Besar, you can find Sedap Thai amongst a jungle of hawker stalls at Berseh Food Centre. As lard is usually used as a base for Thai BBQ steamboats, finding a halal one can be a difficult task but Sedap Thai uses beef fat instead! With a delicious variety of marinated meat and fresh seafood, Sedap Thai is not only yummy but affordable too. You can choose your items ala carte or have their platter which costs $20 and is suited for 2 people! P.S. Dine-in at Sedap Thai is currently only allowed for 2 pax and split tables are not allowed. Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook P.S. Staying home instead? Check out these 5 halal steamboat and BBQ deliveries in Singapore!
5. Lukhon ThaiA BBQ steamboat with a view? Count us in! Located at Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre, Lukhon Thai is where East-siders can get your BBQ steamboat fix. For the portions that you get, it's both delicious and value for money. Here's where you can have a selection of marinated meat like Tom Yum Chicken, Garlic Chicken, Black Pepper Beef and more. Don't miss out on their Thai chilli sauce too, which is one of Lukhon Thai's specialities. This mix of sweet, spicy and salty flavours is the perfect complement to your barbecued meat. 🤤 P.S. Dine-in at Sedap Thai is currently only allowed for 2 pax. Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
6. Captain Kim Korean BBQ & HotpotIf you're craving some KBBQ, it's time to head to Tampines! Located a short walk from Tampines MRT, Captain Kim serves both BBQ and Hotpot so you can have a full Korean feast that will leave you feeling satisfied. With over 60 types of ingredients available and free-flow drinks, this is the perfect place to chill out with your friends or family over a hearty meal! Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
7. Seoul GardenHaving been around for over 30 years, you can always rely on Seoul Garden for your BBQ steamboat fix! Not only do they have a huge variety of delicious meat and seafood items, but Seoul Garden is also a great meet-up spot for catch-ups and birthdays ☺️Recently, Seoul Garden has stopped its unlimited buffet but their menu now is more extensive, with premium meat platters including Wagyu and more. Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
8. Asian Spyces Hot Pot - JinshangyipinJinshangyipin reopened its doors on 13 Aug so you can now treat yourself to delicious and authentic Chinese-style hotpot too! The restaurant offers a variety of different soup bases including signature spicy Sichuan. 😋 Each diner gets a personal hotpot, and you can even top up just $4.90 to get a BBQ grill for the table! Choose between the Standard or Premium Menus to begin your meal. The Premium menu includes options like Prawns, Chilli Black Mussels, Satay Chicken for grilling, and even additional ice cream flavours like Salted Caramel Brownie and Shibuya Honey Toast! Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
9. ChiceFormerly known as Chickata, Chice has been around since 2016 serving up Thai-style BBQ with marinated meats, seafood, and their signature homemade chilli sauces. 😋 They've moved to a new location next to Jurong East MRT, where you can still enjoy their BBQ steamboat as well as some new Thai-style icy desserts! Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
10. Farah Diana Steamboat & Grill
11. Suki Suki Thai Hot PotSingapore's North-siders can finally enjoy Thai-style steamboat BBQ at Suki Suki Thai Hot Pot! Choose from 6 Thai-style soup bases including Tom Yum, Red Tom Yum, Khao Soi, and even Sweet Basil Chicken. Their ingredients include Wagyu beef, Beef Short Rib, and their home-made Fish Paste. 😮 Make sure to dip your ingredients into their 5 unique Thai dipping sauces too! Halal status: Halal-certified Facebook
12. Power Thai BBQLocated opposite Kembangan MRT station, Power Thai BBQ is another Thai-style hotpot spot in the East serving a variety of marinated meats, fresh seafood, and cheesy dips! If you're dining with family or friends, order their Platter to get 17 ingredients at once including Beef Brisket, Garlic Chicken, Prawns, and Sotong. Don't forget to add on some Tom Yum Soup or their homemade Signature Power Sambal for a spicy kick! 😁 Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook
13. Jom Chic-kataJom Chic-kata is the largest halal Thai-style BBQ steamboat in Singapore! Not only that, but it opens until late on Fri and Sat which make it perfect for your weekend supper plans. 😊 Feast on seafood including prawns and scallops, a variety of marinated meat, and even beef dendeng and spicy chicken dendeng! Time to take your Thai BBQ experience to the next level! Halal status: Muslim-owned Facebook So, what’s keeping you now? Gather your loved ones and enjoy a satisfying, refreshingly good meal at any one of these halal BBQ steamboat hotspots! Head over with an empty stomach and we guarantee, you'll leave with a full and satisfied tummy 🤗 Planning your next dine-in? Check these out:
- Halal cafes in SG for a yummy brunch
- 12 Halal buffets in SG to check out
- Best Places to have halal high tea in SG