If you're a Kuala Lumpur urbanite who dreams of a romantic getaway, you'd probably think of island villas or nature retreats. But given the current circumstances, a staycation in the city might be the kind of romantic trip you're looking for, especially since there are plenty of promotions that you can score a great deal on. If you're looking for a romantic staycation in Kuala Lumpur, look no further as we've rounded up some of the best romantic hotels in KL for you and your partner!Disclaimer: All nightly rates listed below are based on a search as of November 2020. Prices may change during peak travel periods and over weekends. We recommend that you do a search before booking.
1. KLoe HotelJust a 4-minute walk from Pavilion, KLoe Hotel opened on 1 March 2020 and will surely be the latest hotspot for all those looking for a picture-perfect stay. From the semi-industrial touches to beautiful parquet floors and lounge furniture, it'll be easy to fall in love with KLoe's aesthetic. Kloe Hotel has 80 rooms comprising standard and deluxe rooms that encircle a courtyard. The standard and deluxe rooms, which are divided into City Rooms (with a view of the city) and Courtyard Rooms (with a view of the pool and the courtyard) are already super beautiful, but for those looking to bolster your stay with something extra special, consider the Artist Lofts! Priding itself as a hotel that integrates elements of KL's creative spirit, KLoe offers 5 Artist Lofts, each focusing on a creative theme: there's the Room to Listen, Room to Read, Room to Draw, Room to Grow, and the Room to Taste. Read more about the lofts in our full write-up of Kloe Hotel here. Don't forget to go have brunch at Monroe, their new cafe that serves up delicious food in a pretty setting. Rate: Starts from RM240 on their website Address: 227, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur Contact: +603 2772 1313 Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. THE FACE Suites
3. The KL JournalOne of the hippest boutique hotel in town with an attractive retro yet industrial design for a unique romantic staycation can be found at The KL Journal Hotel! This chic hotel has plenty of instagrammable spots so you'll have plenty of glamorous shot to commemorate your spectacular staycation ?
4. The St Regis Kuala LumpurFor an ultra-luxurious romantic getaway in Kuala Lumpur - plan your stay at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur. With its high ceilings, sleek chandeliers, and horse-inspired decor, this hotel definitely shows off its classic luxurious designs.
5. Sekeping TenggiriChannel your inner nature junkie and reconnect with nature as much as you want at this gorgeous hotel tucked away in Bangsar. This rustic hotel has also been hailed as one of KL's best-kept secrets. It's easy to see why: every inch of it oozes with a homely vi be that envelops everyone who stays here.
6. Hotel Stripes KLFor couples who enjoy the city buzz with a touch of the old, Hotel Stripes KL is the place to go! Located in the neighbourhood of Jalan Kamunting, the atmosphere in this neighbourhood itself is eclectic, with a mixture of the old and the new. The rooftop area offers an elegant infinity pool and some absolutely gorgeous views of the KL skyline. Sit back and relax as you admire the orange-tinged glow of the KL sunset with a cold drink in hand!
7. Villa SamadhiA tropical villa just a short 10-minute walk into the city? Say no more, we're coming! ? Situated within an upscale neighbourhood in Kuala Lumpur and exclusively built and designed for couples, the Malay architecture of this villa's exterior contrasts superbly with its interior, which adapts a variety of Asian-style décor.
8. The Majestic Hotel, Kuala LumpurThis stunning colonial hotel is a huge part of Kuala Lumpur's national heritage, so if you're into the Great Gatsby, this is definitely the place for you! Since its construction back in 1932, it has become an exclusive venue for glamorous social events and grand government receptions.
Besides their luxurious rooms which come complete with large TVs and colonial-style ensuite bathrooms, The Majestic Hotel also offers a whimsical tea-time setup at their Alice-in-Wonderland-like The Orchid Conservatory.
9. Grand Hyatt, Kuala LumpurNestled within the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle, the Grand Hyatt will amaze you with its sleek, modern interiors and its huge, comfortable rooms that come with stunning views of the city skyline! ?
If you're looking for a sumptuous gastronomic experience, the hotel also offers a huge variety of 5-star cuisine to its customers. The best part is that you can enjoy the 360-degree views of the Kuala Lumpur city skyline, especially with the glimmering lights of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) at night.