1. Amanjena ResortDid you know that you can transport yourself to Greece right in the heart of Melaka? That's right! The Amanjena Resort will make you feel like you're on a pretend vacation in Santorini. Situated on a secluded beach, architecture lovers would appreciate the resort's concept of Cycladic meets Greece design. Since it's close to the Straits of Malacca, the beachfront Amanjena Resort will offer a change of scenery for those who are used to the bustling sights of Melaka. You can even picture yourself enjoying the sea breeze after savouring the best halal food in Melaka! Amanjena has many rooms catering to different types of travellers including couples on a romantic getaway. For you and your sweetheart, you can kick back and relax in the Sea View Deluxe King that's perfect forkicking back and relaxing together. One of the best highlights about staying Amanjena Resort is the chance to take photos against the all-white and blue backdrop. Capture beautiful memories of your stay and frame them to enjoy down the road.Rate: Starts at RM350 on Agoda Address: Lot 3357, Jalan Pengkalan Balak, Pengkalan Balak, 78300 Masjid Tanah, Melaka Contact: +6017 621 3055 Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. Philea Resort & Spa
Bringing romance to Philea Resort & Spa. A lovely spot to slow down from the city’s rush, the Philea Resort is where you and your significant other should go to relax and unwind.
This five-star resort is kitted out with different room categories. Couples can choose the Pavilion Room or Philea Suite to stay the night. These well-appointed rooms are decked out with bespoke and antique furniture as well as standard amenities such as a comfortable bed, relaxing bathtub and television.
3. The Rucksack CaratelIf you're looking for an Insta-worthy boutique hotelin Melaka, we recommend adding The Rucksack Caratel to the list. It consists of two properties under the same group – Garden Wing and Jonker Wing, which are situated close to each other but with different designs. One thing’s for sure – both properties are very beautiful 😍 If you're planning to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, opt for the Garden Wing. Not too far away from the main attractions in Melaka, the Garden Wing of The Rucksack Caratel is surrounded by lush greenery. For sweaty afternoons, you can take a dip in the pool or lounge by the poolside with a good book. Rates: Starts at RM92 on Agoda Address: 107, Jalan Bandar Kaba, 75000 Melaka Contact: +606 292 2107 Website | Facebook | Instagram
4. Timez HotelWhat used to be a pre-war heritage building in Melaka, Timez Hotel has been revamped into a modern boutique hotel in Melaka that's within walking distance from the famous Jonker Walk. Standing tall in a white facade, you can definitely spot it amid the shophouses in the area. If you have a knack for well-designed boutique hotels in Melaka, the rooms are designed with themes in line with the confluenceof cultures in Melaka – Portuguese, Dutch, British, Peranakan and Chinese. Each room is detailed with comfortable beds, television, complimentary drinking water as well as an espresso machine.Rates: Starts at RM105 on Agoda Address: 31, Jalan Hang Kasturi, 75200 Melaka Contact: +606 281 2109 Website | Facebook | Instagram
5. Riviera SuitesJust across the Pulau Melaka bridge, plan your stay at Riviera Suites Melaka! Splashed with striking bright facade, we love the little balconies and architecture that are reminiscent of Old Malaya. Since it's also a 5-minute drive from the town of Melaka, you're never far away from halal chicken rice ball, spicy asam pedas and more! And not forgetting the Melaka Straits Mosque that's only a 4-minute drive from the hotel. There are a number of rooms and suites available at Riviera Suites Melaka where couples can spend the night in a Riviera Premier King Suite. Once you're settled in, make sure to explore the Instagrammable courtyard for an amazing snapshot, especially in front of this classic fountain that sits in the heart of the compound. Besides that, you can enjoy a complimentary bike rental or hop on a free shuttle service to the Melaka city centre in a fully-restoredVolkswagen Campervan!Rate: Starts at RM145 on Agoda Address: Riviera @ Pulau Melaka, Jalan Baiduri 1, 75000 Melaka Contact: +606 288 9168 Website | Facebook | Instagram
6. Rosa Malacca
7. 1825 Gallery Hotel
- 5 Halal Hipster Cafes In Melaka To Add To Your Cafe-Hopping List
- 15 Amazing Halal Eateries In Melaka For The Ultimate Foodie Trip
- 8 Insta-Worthy Spots In Melaka (Near Muslim-Friendly Eateries) For The Perfect Picture