Ramadan 2022 has officially kicked off, and with that comes terawih prayers, Ramadan bazaars, and of course, the ever anticipated iftars! With so much to do, this month could get pretty busy. Especially if you’re in charge of cooking all sorts of recipes for sahur and iftar at home!So instead, why not gather your loved ones to a special Ramadan buffet, where chefs can do the cooking for you? ? Perfect for family gatherings and catch up with friends, you’ve got to check out these 11 buffets in Singapore for your next iftar!Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1F
P.S. Our Hello Ramadan 2023 event is now LIVE! Head over for Ramadan recipes, a 30-day Ramadan journal, live shows & exciting lucky draw prizes!
Ramadan Buffets 2022 In Singapore
1. J65 @ Hotel JenCredit: J65J65 is having its first ever iftar buffet from 4 April to 2 May this year and we’re looking forward to it, especially since it’s got a super aesthetic, IG-worthy interior with a special seafood buffet to boot. ?The first thing you might notice the moment you step into Hotel Jen’s restaurant, J65, is the high ceilings, vibrant mural walls and tall windows overlooking the alfresco seating area - tell us that isn’t something you want to experience for iftar! Credit: J65You can’t miss out on the star of their Ramadan Buffet: a 24-Hour Marinated Roasted Whole Lamb Hyderabad Dum Briyani. ? Marinated with 10 spices, the Roasted Whole Lamb is available everyday except Wednesdays and Fridays! Accompanied by a selection of meats and seafoods like Braised Black Angus Beef, and a Live station with Tom Yum Hot Pot (where you can choose from a selection of Squid Prawn, Clams and Baby Lobsters!), this is an iftar feast you won’t forget. If you love all things seafood, head over for iftar on Wednesdays and Fridays. Their usual themed buffets, Wednesday Lobster Rock ‘N’ Roll Buffet and Friday Seafood Mani Buffet, remain as a treat for anyone who wants to indulge in a fresh seafood feast for iftar instead! P.S. They even have a live-show-kitchen, so you can watch your food being prepared right in front of your very eyes! ?JEN Hotel Halal Status: Halal-Certified Address: Hotel JEN Singapore Tanglin, 1A Cuscaden RoadOpening Hours: 6.30pm - 10pmContact: 68314374 or email [email protected]Book Now!Facebook | Instagram | Website
2. The Buffet RestaurantCredit: The Buffet RestaurantJust a walk away from Tanjong Pagar MRT station is The Buffet Restaurant! Located in M Hotel, The Buffet is Singapore’s first halal steamboat buffet in the city centre. Known for authentic, Chinese-style steamboat, level up your Iftar gatherings with fresh seafood, premium meat choices and a dazzling display of hand-crafted desserts ? They even have a ‘live’ prawn station! #HHWTTip: We highly recommend the one-of-a-kind Supreme Collagen Broth (top-up of $9), a mouth-watering chicken-based broth made with chicken feet and bones to create high contents of collagen in the soup. You can also indulge in their Bubur Lambuk or Yong Tau Foo for a filling meal!This Ramadan 2022, The Buffet has a promotion price exclusive to HHWT readers! Head down to The Buffet to enjoy their delicious dishes at just $40 (U.P. $60) from Mondays to Thursdays and $45 (U.P. $65) from Fridays to Sundays. Just be sure to quote ‘’HHWT’’ while reserving your spot on their website to enjoy the special price ?The Buffet Restaurant Halal Status: Halal-Certified Book Now!Instagram | View More
3. Window On The ParkCredit: Window On The ParkNot sure what to eat for iftar with your loved ones? Satay? Rendang? All sorts of kuehs, perhaps? Well, with Window On The Park's 2022 Ramadan Buffet, Selera iftar (or Taste iftar), you no longer have to choose. Specially cooked with love by Executive Chef Chen Wei Chung and Chef Ashrul Bin Yusof, you can look forward to specialties like Singapore Chilli Crab with Golden Mantou to all-time favourites like Grilled Chicken Satay and Malay Spice Beef Rendang! They even have a dessert station with 7 different types of desserts like Pengat Pisang with Red Beans Soup and Um Ali (Arabic Bread Butter Pudding) ? Window On The Park Halal Status: Halal-CertifiedBook Now!Facebook | View More
4. Holiday Inn Singapore AtriumCredit: Holiday Inn Singapore AtriumAnyone else craving Korean food for iftar? ? This Ramadan 2022, Holiday Inn’s Atrium Restaurant is serving up a wholesome selection of Korean delights! Bite into soft, chewy Tteokbokki to relive your trips to Seoul, before delighting in a warm, hearty bowl of Samgyetang. And at the end of your meal, cleanse your palette with Mango Bingsu! Topped with fresh mango slices for a refreshing touch, Atrium Restaurant’s spread will hit all the right spots. Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium Halal Status: Halal-CertifiedBook Now!Facebook | View More
5. GingerCredit: GingerHaving clinched the Alfresco & Biophilic category by Restaurant & Bar Design Awards 2021, this restaurant is not only aesthetically pleasing (for those IG-worthy pics!), it also has an affordable and irresistible á la carte buffet! This Ramadan 2022 from 1 April to 6 May, dig into their Iftar-themed buffet and get 20% off with special promocode <HHWTIFTAR20>! Enjoy mouth-watering mains like Crab Lemak Nenas, Indonesian Mud crab with pineapples topped with spicy coconut gravy, Salmon Crusted with Serunding and the Ginger “Ramly” Burger! ?GingerHalal Status: Halal-CertifiedBook Now!Facebook | View More
6. PeppermintCredit: PeppermintThis famous restaurant needs no introduction! Boasting all-you-can-eat varieties of Asian and International favourites, Peppermint’s dishes are both healthy and delicious. Featuring Chef de Cuisine Leon Yee’s culinary delights, enjoy Black Angus Beef Short Rib Satay, Bebek Rica Rica (Slow-cooked Manado-style duck leg), Australian Baby Lamb Shank Rendang and more unique concoctions!PeppermintHalal Status: Halal-CertifiedBook Now!Facebook | View More
7. Straits KitchenKnown for some of the best local Singaporean food, this five-star buffet serves up tasty, multi-ethnic dishes that’ll leave you craving for more. ?The star of the buffet? Their live kitchens! Watch as Straits Kitchen’s talented chefs create your dishes in front of your very eyes. So instead of picking your food from a chafing dish the way you usually would in a buffet, your dish of choice will be freshly prepared and served! If you’re heading to Straits Kitchen for iftar, look forward to tantalising dishes like Betis Kambing Berempah (Slow-Braised Australian Lamb Shank), Singapore-Style Chilli Mud Crab, Chef Solanki’s famed Murgh Makhani (butter chicken paired with a range of fresh Indian Naan, Roti Prata and more from the Indian cuisine) and more ?Straits Kitchen Halal Status: Halal-Certified Reserve your spot here!Facebook | View More
8. Kintamani Indonesian RestaurantCredit: furamasingapore on InstagramSpecialising in some of Singapore’s best halal Indonesian cuisines, Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant is the perfect place to indulge in a scrumptious buffet spread of Indonesian classics. Dig into Sop Ayam Bali (Clear Balinese Chicken Soup), Mie Laksa Jakarta (Rice Noodles in Spicy Coconut Gravy), Kerang Masak Tauco (Mussels with Fermented Bean) and more! ? Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant Halal Status: Halal-Certified Facebook | View More
9. CarouselCredit: Tony Neo on InstagramA scrumptious international spread with fresh seafood, sashimi, local favourites, Asian delights (Japanese, Thai, Indian, etc) and of course an amazing dessert corner! Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts is one of the most popular halal hotel buffets in Singapore, and is definitely not to be missed. This mouth-watering buffet boasts an array of tantalising dishes like Cantonese Steamed Red Snapper with Black Fungus, Goan Fish Curry, Mutton Mirchiwala Kebab and more, making it one of the best spots for a yummy, satisfying iftar ?CarouselHalal status: Halal-certified kitchensFacebook | View More
10. Asian Market CafeCredit: Asian Market Cafe on FacebookNot ready to travel just yet? No worries! Asian Market Cafe has a glorious halal-certified buffet that’ll treat you to a wide array of local and regional South East Asian delicacies. This year’s Ramadan Iftar buffet boasts a delicious selection of meats and seafood like Roasted Marinated Beef, Grilled Chicken Picata, Roasted Lamb Leg, Singapore Chili Crab and more! ?Asian Market Cafe Halal Status: Halal-Certified Facebook | View More
11. Captain Kim Korean BBQ & Hotpot
Credit: igothangryyy on Instagram For an authentic Korean BBQ experience, nowhere comes close to Captain Kim Korean BBQ & Hotpot. Known for its mouthwatering marinated meats, shabu-shabu beef and more, it's time to make plans with your loved ones!Though Captain Kim has adjusted their buffet system to table service due to the pandemic, you can still enjoy your meal from the comfort of your table. Take your pick from their wide variety of quality meats that are marinated to perfection with flavours like teriyaki chicken, volcano chicken, rib-eye and more. We especially love their thinly-sliced shabu-shabu beef that's perfect whether you're grilling it or dipping it in the kimchi soup!Captain Kim Halal status: Halal-certifiedFacebookReady for an unforgettable iftar gathering? We definitely are, especially with such tantalising selections ? Remember to share this list with your loved ones to plan your next iftar gathering! This listicle is curated by our content team and includes advertisers.