1. The Fullerton Hotel SingaporeCredit: The Fullerton Hotel The Fullerton Hotel Singapore's yearly mooncake collection always comes in some of the most elegantly designed boxes we've seen - and this year's Jade Signatures Mooncake Collection are gorgeous! The pink and turquoise boxes are eye-catching enough to keep your shelves looking beautiful throughout the year, and are decorated with traditional Chinese motifs and painted floral designs. 😍 This year's flavours include unique local inspirations like Yuan Yang (Kopi with Milk Tea) and Passion Fruit with Chin Chow - and of course classic flavours like Red Lotus Seed Paste and Jasmine too. 😋 Credit: The Fullerton Hotel This year is also special as they've released the special Clifford Pier Mooncake Tingkat that comes in a special tiffin carrier features 4 brand-newlocally-inspired flavours. From savoury treats likeBaked Salted Lotus with Hae Bee Hiam to sweet ones like Baked Pandan Coconut with Chendol, it's a gorgeous (and delicious!) ode to Singapore's rich and varied culinary history. 😁 Halal Status: All mooncakes are halal-certified EXCEPT the 15 Treasures Premium Gift Set. The Clifford Pier Mooncake Tingkat is halal-certified as well. Price: From $70 (box of 4) Order period: Now - 1 October 2020 Discounts: 15% early bird discount for selected snow skin mooncakes in classic box, 20% early bird discount for selected baked mooncakes in classic box (Until 6 September 2020) Delivery period: 18 August - 1 October 2020 How to order: Website Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. PrimaDéliCredit: PrimaDeli on Facebook PrimaDéli has released this year's halal mooncake collection complete with new fruit-themed flavours! From Mini D24 Durian to Mini Lychee Rose to Mini Yuzu with Chia Seeds, their mini snowskin mooncakes are perfect for a light snack that's not too heavy or indulgent. 😋 If you get the Royal Gift Set you can even get one of each mini snowskin flavour! Their regular-sized baked mooncakes also all come with less sugar for a healthier option. Halal status:Halal-certifiedPrice: From $51.80 Order period: Now - 29 September 2020 Discounts: 30% early bird discount for minimum purchase of 4 regular size or 9 mini mooncakes (17 Aug-13 Sep), 15% special promotion for minimum purchase of 4 regular size or 9 mini mooncakes (14 Sep-1 Oct) Collection period: Until 1 October 2020 How to order: Call in for Dial-A-Cake Home Delivery or pick-up Website | Facebook | Instagram
3. Swensen'sCredit: Swensen's on Facebook Swensen's ice cream mooncakes are a unique take on this traditional sweet, and this year they're mixing it up again with their latest mochi-snowskin ice cream mooncakes! With a chewy texture and soft and smooth mouthfeel, they're what you need to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with family and friends. 😁 The flavors this year include traditional Lotus Paste, locally-inspired Salted Gula Melaka and Kueh Salat, as well as a Swensen's classic - Sticky Chewy Chocolate! P.S. Click here for more info on flavours and discounts! Halal status: Halal-certified Price: $10.90 (per piece) or $39.80 (Set of 4) Order period: Orders are now open. Discounts:15% early bird discount for selected bank card holders (until 15 Sep), 20% early bird discount for Swensen's members (until 15Sep). 10% post-early bird discount for selected bank card holders, 15% post-early bird discount for Swensen's members.How to order: Inquire at Swensen's outlets, call 67888128, or via GrabFood, foodpanda or Deliveroo Website | Facebook | Instagram
4. Polar Puffs & CakesLooking for mooncakes which you can buy off the shelves? Then Polar is one of the best places to go to! Whether you're craving a traditional baked mooncake or a modern snow skin mooncake, this familiar bakery chain has just what you need. Their mooncakes even come in healthier reduced-sugar options so you can enjoy them fuss-free! Flavours this year include classics like White Lotus and Durian, as well as unique offerings like Brown Sugar Milk Tea, Honey Osmanthus, and Cranberry Rose! 😁 Halal status: Halal-certified Price: from $24.56 (set of 6) Order period: Orders are now open. How to order: Place your order at any Polar retail outlets Website | Facebook | Instagram
5. Heiraz BakeryIf you don't want to just buy mooncakes but try to make your own mooncakes then Heiraz is the bakery you need! Their hands-on mooncakeworkshop will give you the skills you need to make your own yummy mooncakes. 😁 Their mooncakes and other sweet treatsare also made with less sugar for a healthier touch, and have unique flavours too! They've done Santan Gula Melaka Traditional Baked, and Thai Milk Tea Snowskin in the past - we're looking forward to what 2020's new innovations will be! 😎Halal status: Muslim-owned, halal kitchen Price: Whatsapp directly to inquire How to order: Whatsapp 84245779 to pre-order (self-collection at 28 Senang Crescent Bizhub #02-06) Facebook | Instagram
6. APSN Café for AllCredit: APSN Café for All on Facebook There's a story to everything - people, places and even restaurants. But the story of this cafe will definitely win your heart over. APSN Centre was established to provide a range of programmes (yes, baking included!) for adults with mild intellectual disabilities. So when you head to their APSN Café for All, you won't only be filling your tummy but also supporting these adults in their pursuits. 🤗 Their 2020 flavours are Matcha with Toasted Macadamia Nuts, Lotus Paste with Single Egg Yolk, Salted Black Sesame Lotus with Black Sesame Seed and Dark Chocolate Skin with Coffee Lotus Paste & Toasted Hazelnut. Halal status: Halal-certified Price: $58.80 nett for a gift set of 8 mini mooncakes (2 per flavour) Order Period:Until 14 September 2020 (Collected by 25 September 2020) Discounts: Free delivery for total purchases of $200 and above How to order: Email [email protected] for orders and enquiries Facebook | Instagram
7. Swiss Cottage BakeryCredit: Swiss Cottage Bakery on Facebook Swiss Cottage Bakery's mooncakes come in a variety of traditional and modern flavours, tucked into gorgeous boxes that make them perfect as gifts for your loved ones! Their Baked-Skin Mooncakes are low in sugar too, so you'll feel a little less guilty digging in. 😉 If you love the classics, try their Pandan Lotus Single Yolk or White Lotus Single Yolk. However if you're up for something new, they have the Brown Sugar Tea Au Lait which has a brown sugar lava centre complete with tapioca pearls! 😮 Halal status: Halal-certified by JAKIM Price: $12.90-$14.90/piece Order period: Orders are now open. How to order: Whatsapp +65 87685239 Website | Facebook
8. Four Seasons DuriansDurian fans will love Four Seasons Durians's take on this traditional pastry! As you can imagine from their name, this pastry company specialises in durian desserts including their very own durian mooncakes! Coming in 2 flavours - Mao Shan Wang and D24 - the creamy mooncakes contain 100% pure durian puree coatedin a thin and chewy snow skin. That's right, it's just pure durian in every bite! 😍
Halal status: Halal-certified
Price: From $69 for a box of 4 Order period: Orders are now open. Discounts: Buy 3 tins and get 1 tin free from now until 1 October 2020. Free delivery for orders above $150. How to order: Online or visit their physical stores
Ang Mo Kio: 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Ang Mo Kio Hub #B2-25, Singapore 569933 Jewel Changi Airport: 78 Airport Blvd, Jewel Changi Airport #B2 - 227/228, Singapore 819666 Serangoon: 23 Serangoon Central, NEX #03-K14, Singapore 556083 Orchard Road: 391 Orchard Road, Takashimaya #B2-07-3-2 Food Hall, Singapore 238873Website | Facebook | Instagram
9. Eatzi Gourmet BakeryCredit: Eatzi Gourmet Bakery Traditionalists rejoice because Eatzi Gourmet Bakery's handcrafted baked mooncakes are just what you'll love! Their flavours are simple and familiar - White Lotus Paste and Single Yolk, White Lotus Paste and Macadamia Nuts, and White Lotus Paste and Double Yolk. They also offer a box of 4 (1 single flavour, or mixed) that's perfect for gifts or sharing with loved ones. 😊
Halal status: Halal-certified
Price:$11-$12 (1 piece, depending on flavour), $21.50-$23.50 (2 pieces, depending on flavour), $41.80-$45.80 (box of4) [All prices are before early bird discount]Order period: Orders are now open. Discounts: Up to 20% early bird discount from now until 16 September 2020. Free delivery to 1 location for orders above $60. Delivery period: Collection starts from 24 August 2020. How to order: Online or call +65 62876298 Website | Facebook | Instagram
10. 1A Crispy Puffs's Zhen Wei MooncakesCredit: ZhenWei Mooncake on Facebook Did you know that the baked mooncake you usually see is just one type of traditional mooncake? 😮 ZhenWei Mooncake by 1A Crispy Puffs is where you can get traditional Teochew-style yam mooncakes! Teochew yam mooncakes usually consist of thick and sweet yam paste (with an egg yolk if you'd like) surrounded by a flaky and crispy golden spiral shell. ZhenWei's mooncakes come in various flavours including Single Yolk Yam, Sesame Yam, and Pumpkin Yam. Credit: ZhenWei Mooncake on FacebookYou can purchase the mooncakes in sets of 1, 2, or 4 but we think buying a box of 4 is worth it for the gorgeous designs it comes in! This year they have a Midnight Blue Pavilion box decorated with traditional Chinese elements, and a Lavender Floral box decorated with soft and sweet florals.😍 P.S. ZhenWei also sells baked white lotus mooncakes, but do note that these are outsourced and are NOT verifiable as halal-certified. Only their yam paste mooncakes are produced in their halal-certified central kitchen.
Halal status: Produced in a halal-certified central kitchen using halal-certified suppliers.
Price: $27-$33 (2 pieces, depending on flavour), $45-$60 (4 pieces, depending on flavour) Order period: Orders are now open. Discounts: 20% early bird discount for 4-piece Midnight Blue Pavilion box from now until 1 September 2020. Discounts may be applicable for bulk orders. Delivery period: From 20 July 2020 (Midnight Blue Pavilion box), from 1 September 2020 (Lavender Floral box) How to order: Online or Shopee (Delivery only) or Lazada (Self-collection only) or Whatsapp +65 89318135 or call +65 62262226 Website | Facebook
11. Delcie'sDelcie's desserts and sweet treats are known for being made with low-GI plant-based ingredients and are cholesterol-free and trans-fat-free. Their mooncakes are even made without cane sugar or gluten, while still being sweet and delicious! They have a variety of flavours including Cane Sugar Free White Lotus paste with Black Sesame and Cane Sugar Free Pandan paste with Salted Mung Bean. This year, you can also try their Gluten Free Mao ShanWang Durianmade with 100% Mao Shan Wang puree encased in a soft and light snow skin! Delcie's also has a pandan lotus paste version of traditional Teochew flaky spiral mooncakes, and options for mixing and matching flavours in a single gift box. 😁
Halal status: Vegetarian and vegan-friendly with no pork, animal by-products, lard, or alcohol used in any recipes. Delcie's was previously halal-certified several years ago but did not continue with certification. We advise you to dine at your own discretion.
Price: $58-$68 (Box of 2), $58-$108 (Box of 4) Order period: Orders are now open. Discounts: 20% early bird pre-order discount until 20 August 2020. Individual or mix&match flavours are not eligible for pre-order discounts. Delivery period: Collection from 1-26 September 2020 (While stocks last). How to order: Online Website | Facebook | Instagram