The 2022 Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching (10 September 2022) and that means it's time to enjoy some halal mooncakes again! The tradition of having mooncakes during this period is to symbolise family reunion and the full moon. Wondering where to buy halal mooncakes in Singapore this 2022? We've got you covered with these 9 spots! Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1F
Halal mooncakes in Singapore for Mid-Autumn Festival 2022
1. Polar Puffs & CakesCredit: Polar Puffs & CakesPolar Puffs & Cakes has been the trusted place to get halal buttery and flaky pastries but did you know it also offers halal mooncakes every Mid-Autumn Festival? 😁You can get their Pure Lotus and White Lotus baked mooncakes which are healthier (approved by the Health Promotion Board!) with 25% lower in sugar and saturated fat as compared to regular mooncakes. If you prefer snow skin mooncake, look forward to classic and fruity flavours such as Durian, Double Chocolate, Cranberry Rose, Lychee, Brown Sugar Milk Tea and more for your Mid-Autumn celebrations!Credit: Polar Puffs & CakesNot a fan of mooncakes or love all things Hello Kitty and My Melody? Try their adorable Sanrio characters mini cakes as part of the Mid-Autumn specials at $8.50 each and available in two flavours; for chocolate fans a Valrhona chocolate mousse with My Melody and Hokkaido strawberry mousse with the iconic Hello Kitty. You can purchase it in a bundle which includes 2 My Melody and 2 Hello Kitty mini cakes, and a limited edition Hello Kitty Cooler Bag for $55.90! 😍P.S. Enjoy 25% off with the Early Bird Special from 1 till 28 Aug 2022 on their range of baked and snow skin mooncakes. Polaris Members get 15% off their orders from 29 Aug to 11 Sep 2022. Self-collection and/or delivery for pre-orders will be from 11 Aug to 11 Sep. Terms & conditions apply. Exclusive promotion for UOB cardmembers, enjoy the bundle set at $49.90 when you pay with your UOB card at any of their retail outlets! Limited quantities available, while stocks last.Polar Puffs & CakesHalal status: Halal-certifiedAddress: Various locationsHow to order:WebsiteWebsite | Facebook | Instagram
2. Mr BeanCredit: Mr BeanWe’re all familiar with Mr Bean for their delicious (and not to mention iconic) pancakes. But did you know that they offer mooncakes too? 😃With 5 flavours to choose from, you can expect Baked White Lotus Paste Mooncake, Baked Assorted Nut Mooncake, Snow Skin Mao Shan Wang Durian (Musang King) Mooncake and more! From $33.80 for two pieces to $99.80 for four pieces, the prices vary from one mooncake to another, but not to worry, because their mooncake pre-orders will save you some money!From 23 July to 2 August, you can receive 20% off of your purchase so make sure you make full use of this limited-time deal.Mr BeanHalal status: Halal-certifiedAddress: Various locationsHow to order: OnlineWebsite | Facebook | Instagram
3. Holiday Inn Orchard City CentreCredit: Holiday Inn Orchard City CentreGifting mooncakes is something we look forward to for every Mid-Autumn Festival celebration, and Holiday Inn City Centre’s Mooncake Medley definitely won’t disappoint! 😊 There are 6 contemporary and classic-flavoured mooncakes to choose from, including this year’s new cempedak flavour for adventurous palates. For those who prefer more classic flavours, you can’t go wrong with White Lotus Paste with Single or Double Yolk or their popular Sesame Seed Paste mooncake, which has a delicate nutty flavour.Presented in an elegant handbag made of synthetic woven rattan exterior and PU leather trim, the Mooncake Medley set comes with 4 mooncakes of your choice. 😍 Enjoy the Early Bird Promotion available at $58+ from now till 25 July. Usual price at $68+ till 10 Sept. Holiday Inn Orchard City CentreHalal status: Halal-certifiedAddress: Holiday Inn® Singapore Orchard City Centre 11 Cavenagh Road, Singapore 229616How to order:Online Order FormFacebook | Instagram
4. Swiss Cottage BakeryCredit: Swiss Cottage BakeryA mooncake lover’s dream, Swiss Cottage Bakery offers 9 unique flavours suitable for both classic and contemporary palates! 😄 Their flavours range from the classic Lotus to Pandan Lotus with single yolk to Azuki Milk and Violet Harmony (which is a blend of taro and sweet potato) and much more. Their mooncakes aren’t too sweet either, which is great for any health-conscious mooncake lovers!If you’re thinking of gifting these unique treats, Swiss Cottage Bakery’s beautiful custom design boxes make the perfect gift for your loved ones. Don’t miss out on their Early Bird Promotion that will be happening from now till 19 August so don’t forget to check out their socials for more information on their promotions! Drop by their booth outlets that will be available until September to check it out yourself!.Halal status: Halal-certifiedOrder here: via WebsiteOpening hours: Mon-Fri; 10AM-6PM | Sat-Sun; Closed Address: Swiss Cottage Bakery 73 Ubi Road, #10-48, Oxley Bizhub, Singapore 408733You can look forward to their booth outlets located at:
Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Takashimaya from 4 August to 10 September 2022
- Novena Square from 22 August to 11 September 2022
- Jurong Point from 22 August to 10 September 2022
- North Point City from 26 August to 9 September 2022
- Causeway Point from 29 August to 10 September 2022
- Tampines Mall from 31 August to 10 September 2022
5. The Fullerton HotelCredit: The Fullerton Hotel
This year, The Fullerton Hotel is pulling all the stops in creating unique mooncake flavours! 😅 The Clifford Pier Mooncake Tingkat is back by popular demand and tells a tale of nostalgia about the bustling hawker scene that surrounded Clifford Pier in days of yore. Each set contains four baked mooncakes in signature flavours that reflect the diversity of Singapore’s hawker cuisine with unique and unconventional flavours like:
- Mixed Nuts with Satay Sauce Baked Mooncake
- Salted Lotus with Hae Bee Hiam Baked Mooncake
- Assam Lotus with Mango Baked Mooncake
- Pandan Coconut with Chendol Baked Mooncake
6. Bread GardenCredit: Bread Garden
For a HUGE selection of halal mooncakes of every delicious flavour combination you can think of, head over to Bread Garden! With flavours ranging from Charchoal Premium Lotus to Lychee Roselia Snow Skin, you can be sure that you'll be browsing their menu for a while. Not to mention they have mooncakes for all price ranges starting from $17++ so if you're shopping for halal mooncakes on a budget, this is where you should be!
7. Four Seasons DurianCredit: Four Seasons Durian on Facebook
Durian fans will love Four Seasons Durians' take on this traditional pastry! As you can imagine from their name, this pastry company specialises in durian desserts including their very own durian mooncakes! Coming in 2 flavours - Mao Shan Wang and Sultan Durian - the creamy mooncakes contain 100% pure durian puree coated in a thin and chewy
snow skin. That's right, it's just pure durian in every bite!
Halal status: Halal-certified
8. Home's Favourite
For pretty and delicious mooncakes, you can't go wrong with Home's Favourite. You can expect flavours like Mini Snow Skin Orange with Yuzu and Mochi, Mini Snow Skin Gula Melaka Coconut, and almost every durian variation in a mooncake like D13 Durian, RedPrawn, XO, Mao Shan Wang and much more!
9. PanPacificCredit: PanPacific
You can pre-order traditional or snow skin mooncakes for your loved ones here! Try their Snow Skin Hazelnut Chocolate with Matcha or Snow Skin Peppermint Paste with Chamomile Truffle if you're up for an interesting mooncake experience. Whichever one you choose, you'll be sure to enjoy a creative mix of flavours.
So, what are you waiting for? Time to get your fix of halal mooncakes!
Looking for more desserts? Check these articles out: