[Updated 6 November 2019]So, you’ve visited Thailand’s stunning attractions, stayed at some of the most beautiful accommodations and roamed the street markets for a major shopping spree. That leaves you one last thing to do - drop by a 7-Eleven store ?Credit: GIPHYYes, that’s right! As one of our favourite go-to place in Thailand, this convenience store has many great things to offer. Whether you’re looking for a snack on your journey back home or simply craving for a delicious late-night meal, you can find them here at 7-Eleven!
P.S. Want to stay connected with friends and family back home while you're on vacation? Get a local 4G SIM card from Klook at an affordable price
so you won't have to worry about data roaming while you're out exploring. You'll get amazing speeds on 4G and 3G internet throughout your trip - and you can pick up the SIM card at major airports in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, and Krabi! ? Looking for more bargains? Klook is having an amazing 11.11 sale with up to 11% off Thailand activities and tours
in cities including Bangkok, Phuket, and Krabi. It's time to book your next Thai getaway
1. CP Burger Credit: @cgred84 on InstagramIf you’re a first-timer at Thailand’s 7-Eleven, you have to get the CP burger! As a well-loved item here, it is perfect if you’re on the go and in need of a light meal. Credit: @makanansedapsengoti on InstagramThese delicious, single packed burgers come in multiple flavours like black pepper chicken steak, spicy chicken, chicken & cheese and even shrimp and fish steak. No matter which you choose, you’ll find yourself going back for more after that first bite ?Note:
The burgers are not separated accordingly, so make sure to check for the halal logo before making your purchase.
2. BKP SausageCredit: Ikaa Hassan on Facebook More often than not, people tend to make their own food while travelling. If you’re thinking of doing so, then these BKP products should be on your list.Credit: @halalfood_thai on Instagram Create a sandwich or a hotdog by adding these savoury meats onto some bread and voilà! You’ve just assembled a flavourful meal for yourself. And because they’re that tasty, snacking them straight out of the packet is just as good! We’re all foodies here, so there’s no judgment ?
P.S. Make the most out of your Thailand trip using this ultimate muslim friendly guide to Bangkok
3. Ruski Tom Yum Flavor Instant Noodles Credit: @halalfood_thai on InstagramIt’s not a complete trip to Thailand if you haven’t had any Tom Yum flavoured food! While a convenience store may not seem like the place to get the real-deal of Thai cuisine, this instant noodle may change your mind. Ruski Tom Yum Flavor Instant Noodles is heaven in a cup ? From its chewy noodles to fragrant soup, slurp away at this warm and authentic snack at any time of the day. You can also opt for their other two halal flavours, Stewed Beef and Creamy Tom Yum.
4. MeijiCredit: @melvin_food on InstagramWhen it comes to drinks, Meiji rules all! Okay, maybe not all but it’s definitely at the top of our list and after the first sip, you might agree with us on this. Credit: @makanansedapsengoti on Instagram With a colourful selection of flavours - banana, strawberry, chocolate, coffee - these fun drinks are a great way to beat the Thailand heat ? They also make for amazing souvenirs, so don’t forget to leave some space in that luggage of yours!
P.S. Thinking of more food to try while you're in Thailand? Then check out this list of eateries in Bangkok
5. Ezy Choice packed mealCredit: @halalfood_thai on Instagram Feeling peckish but don’t have the energy to wander out in search of food? This is where the Ezy Choice packed meals come in to save the day! Credit: @halalfood_thai on Instagram Have this ready-made meal put away in your hotel room and microwave it whenever you feel the hunger coming along. In just a few minutes, you’ll have a nice, warm meal on your lap as you comfortably relax in bed. While they may not be as fancy as the ones served in restaurants, they’re a good alternative when you want to save time and energy.
6. Arabus CoffeeCredit: @makanansedapsengoti on Instagram
If you think you're gonna miss having your morning coffee when you travel in Thailand, then think again! This particular drink goes out to all you coffee lovers. Arabus Coffee is the perfect way to start your day and with a selection of four flavours to choose from - mocha, latte, espresso and caramel - you don't have to worry about a caffeine withdrawal. But if we're being completely honest here, you don't even have to be a coffee enthusiast to enjoy this one! ?
7. Alfredo PizzaCredit: @halalfood_thai on Instagram
Craving for something a little cheesy? Then Alfredo's line of pizza based products should definitely be in your shopping basket. Offering more than just puffs, they also have rolls, burritos, wraps and even calzones! There's something for everyone here, so tell all your fellow pizza fans about this great product because you can never go wrong when cheese is involved ?
P.S. Hit the streets of Bangkok for some muslim-friendly food
8. Sue Sat Instant NoodlesCredit: @halalfood_thai on Instagram
Tired of the same, old instant noodles? Fear not, for the 7-Elevens here are armed with everything but plain ones! Walk down the noodle aisle and find yourself in a wonderland of instant cup noodles. Among the many kinds that you'll see lined on the shelves is Sue Sat Instant Noodles. If you're feeling more adventurous and want to introduce new flavours to your taste buds, then make sure to grab these ?
Credit: @halalfood_thai on Instagram
Prepare to have your mind blown when you savour on either the Volcano Cheese or Tsunami Milk Seafood! Its flavours are just as impressive as their cute packaging, so don't forget to take a picture of them before diving right into the noodles.
With more than 10,000 7-Eleven branches located throughout Thailand, there’s no reason not to check out what’s in store for you here! And who knows, you may leave with more than just one item in your hands ?