Northpoint City, Your One-Stop Shopping Mall For Your Halal Food Cravings!
1. Teppan-YakiI thought hard the night before about where to go for my next Makan Trip to get all my cravings fixed at just one place and also be the most accessible place be it rain or shine!! Thanks to my die-hard cravings for Teppan-Yaki at North Point City, all the other cravings fell smoothly in place into my tummy! ??
2. Tokyo ShokudoTokyo Shokudo has got to be my most favourite place to get Japanese Ramen!! I would usually go to their Tampines Mall outlet and was pleasantly surprised to see they have an outlet too at North Point City. My favourites are their Spicy Chicken Ramen & Signature Tendon. And I usually order Banana Split for dessert.
3. Crolo by Swee HengI was ecstatic when I found out about Crolo by Swee Heng. Who d0esn't love Croissants & Croffles right?? And they have in so many different toppings! I had to calm myself down, so as not to get crazily excited choosing them. It was the hardest one minute of my life, having to choose which ones to get for the Beach Picnic. They are the just perfect for picnics!!
4. Ovenly J CafeStumbled pass this signage from Ovenly by J Cafe. It was a complete surprise that there are Baklava & Turkish Delights sold at Kopitiam. They've opened a few pop-up stalls at different locations in Singapore and the one at North Point City will be there till 31st July. You don't need to go to Arab Street to get your Baklava cravings fixed!!
- 10 Places To Get Yummy Food In And Around Sentosa
- Get Ice Cream Delivered To Your Home!
- 11 Halal Eateries In Yishun So You Won't Have Any Excuse To Avoid Travelling To The North Of SG
Join Tribes by HHWT!Tribes is a platform where like-minded individuals can share photos, videos, and articles about travel, food, and other topics with people with similar interests. Tribes will be ready by the end of this year, but we'd like to invite you to join Tribes ahead of our launch! There are 5 main 'tribes', namely food, travel, recipes, fashion, and technology. By joining Tribes and uploading photos, videos, and stories, you'll also have the opportunity to enjoy attractive vouchers, be invited to media previews, collaborate with brands, and even the chance to travel abroad in future.
If you'd like to join our community, please fill up this form:http://bit.ly/HHWTTribesSG After you fill out the form, our team will engage with you via WhatsApp and you may also start contributing in the form of stories, photos or videos in the links below! Article: https://bit.ly/HHWTTribesStory Photos: http://bit.ly/SGTribePhotoStory Video: http://bit.ly/SGTribeVideo Thank you and we can't wait to have you onboard the HHWT community! ?