Biscoff desserts have taken the internet by storm and until today, they are popular and many bakeries have incorporated Biscoff-related delicacies in their menus to attract customers. But, if you feel like baking some Biscoff goods at home, then here's a simple but gooey Biscoff cookie recipe from TikTok by @ashbaber. He is a home baker and famous TikToker who has over 27 million likes and 1 million followers for his baking videos!
Gooey-ooey, Stuffed Biscoff Cookie Recipe
Here are the ingredients and steps to make Biscoff cookies under 35 minutes at home:
- 110g butter
- 150g brown sugar
- 50g sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 100g crushed Lotus Biscoff biscuits
1. Preheat your oven to 190 degree Celsius.
2. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out 6 balls of Biscoff spread on a tray with a piece of baking paper and chill in the fridge while you mix your wet and dry ingredients.
3. Make brown butter by melting your cut up & room temperature butter in a hot pot. Melt everything until the liquid is golden brown. Don't burn the butter as it will only bring a weird, burnt taste to your cookies. After making your golden brown butter, cool it for 10 minutes.
4. Next, whisk the brown butter liquid with your sugar and mix it well before adding your one egg and vanilla extract.
5. In a separate bowl, mix your flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together. Later, mix your wet and dry ingredients thoroughly.
6. While your combined mixture is resting, crush your Biscoff biscuits until they are crumbled. It doesn't need to be completely grainy, you can have some slightly bigger pieces.
7. Mix your crushed Biscoff biscuits and your white chocolate chips in your cookie dough mixture.
8. Lastly, bring out your chilled balls of Biscoff spread and make cookie dough balls with them. Make sure the spread is completely covered with cookie dough. You can chill this complete mixture for 30 minutes or a few hours to maximize the flavour!
9. Bake these round and brown cookie balls for around 20 minutes in a heated oven at 190 degree Celsius.
10. And voilà! Now, you have delicious Biscoff cookies. Don't forget to let your cookies cool completely before devouring the whole tray! ?
This recipe by @ashbaber is definitely worth the try and your time! It's easy, quick but the result is simply amazing. Watch his TikTok video to see how he did it ?
For more easy and simple recipes to try at home, check these articles out:
- Mid-Week Treat At Home: Make Your Own Air Fryer Burnt Cheesecake With This Easy Recipe
- Treat Yourself To This Easy Hokkaido Cheese Tart Recipe At Home
- These Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Should Be Your Next Treat
- This Easy No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake Recipe Is A Dessert Lover’s Dream
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake Recipe: The Trendy Decadent Cake You Need To Make