If there's one thing that the COVID-19 pandemic has changed massively, it's the way in which we will travel. With the introduction of things like vaccine entry requirement
, digital passports and COVID-19 insurance coverage, it can all get really overwhelming! So to help your travel planning a lot easier, we've rounded up a list of countries that currently allow visitors to enter without a COVID-19 test or having to quarantine.
: Do note that this is not an exhaustive list of countries with test-free and quarantine-free travel. Entry restrictions and quarantine regulations can and will change from time to time based on government decisions. Keep yourself updated on the latest information by checking the travel advisory of your intended destination.
Covid-19 Travel: Countries With No Covid Test Or Quarantine
- No test or quarantine required in Turkey as long as arrivals submit a vaccine certificate showing they received an approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to departure, or they have recovered from the virus in the last six months.
- Do note that due to concerns about the spread of Delta variant, the test-free and quarantine-free benefit does not apply to everyone yet.
- If you're travelling to Turkey for the first-time, make sure to check out our handy guide for essential tips!
- As of right now, visitors from Norway, Denmark and Iceland are the only countries excluded from having to quarantine or present a test. This list will be reviewed on August 31 to include travellers from other countries.
- While we wait for a more updated list, check out all the reasons why Sweden should be the Muslim-friendly destination of your dreams.
- If you're a fully vaccinated traveler that is not on Bulgaria's red list, you are welcomed to visit the country without a test or quarantine.
- As of July 2021, those on the red list are: India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Brazil, Oman, Malaysia, Mongolia, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Cuba, the Dominican Republic and certain countries and territories in Africa.
7. The Maldives
- Since July 2020, the Maldives has already opened their borders to travellers and will not be required to do a test or quarantine as long as they do not have COVID-19 symptoms.
- For those eyeing Maldives as their honeymoon destination, we've got you covered with these handy tips for an amazing trip with your significant other.
Check out these other reads to inspire your future travel adventures: