How to get to Tokyo DisneySea
1. Book Your Tickets In Advance At A Discounted Price
2. Check The Park Calendar
3. Fuel Your Hunger At Red Lobster in Tokyo Disney Resort
- Beef bowl
- Butter chicken curry
- Vegetable penne
- Ristorante Di Canaletto at Mediterranean Harbour: Pasta
- Cafe Portofino at Mediterranean Harbour: Seafood pasta
- Cape Cod Cook-Off at American Waterfront: Cod Fish burger set
- New York Deli at American Waterfront: Smoked salmon and shrimp bagel
4. Perform Your Prayers In DisneySea
5. Get A FASTPASS To Beat The Queue
- Toy Story Mania!
- Soaring: Fantastic Flight
- Tower of Terror
- Nemo & Friends SeaRider
- Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull
- Raging Spirits
- The Magic Lamp Theater
- Mermaid Lagoon Theater (King Triton’s Concert)
- 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
- Journey To The Center Of The Earth
- Toy Story Mania! Is one of the most popular rides in Tokyo DisneySea, so make your way to this attraction first! After that, get into the standby queue for Journey to the Center of the Earth.
- Following Journey to the Center of the Earth, head over to to join the standby queue for Indiana Jones® Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull.
- From our experience, Journey to the Center of the Earth tends to break down earlier in the day. If it is down for maintenance, we suggest joining the standby queue for Tower of Terror after taking the Toy Story Mania! FASTPASS.
- Your FASTPASS will state the time when you can take your next one, so do take note of it and get ready to grab your next FASTPASS then!
- Using ChangiWifi (more on that in a bit!), visit theDisney's mobile website to check attraction waiting times and decide which FASTPASS ticket you should get next.
- Based on our past experiences, the FASTPASS tickets for Toy Story Mania!, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Raging Spirits, Indiana Jones® Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull and Tower of Terror run out the fastest so do try to get these as early as you can!