Samyang and Indomie are two widely known instant noodles brands and unless you've been living under the rock, you must have tried their famous noodles! Over the years, the hype around these two brands still haven't dimmed down and we are not surprised. They're delicious, easy to make and the perfect comfort food on a lazy day. Recently on TikTok, there's a hack going around where people would mix these two instant noodles into one! I tried making it the other day and here's what I think of this new hack ☺️
P.S. Explore more easy ramen recipes here!
TikTok's Trending Samyang & Indomie Ramen HackCredit: atsukomaeda on Reddit
Ingredients (serves 1 or 2):
- 1 pack of Indomie Special Flavour (or any flavour that's your favourite!)
- 1 pack of Samyang Original Fire Noodles
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 egg
- Boil your two instant noodles together in one hot boiling pot. As you wait for them to cook, mix together the sauce packets in one bowl.
- In another hot pan, fry the egg any way you like it (scrambled or sunny side up!).
- In the same hot pan, remove your egg and cook your scallions, the white part only.
- Drain your cooked noodles and leave a bit of water. Then, mix it in the bowl with the sauces.
- Fry your noodles in the hot pan and mix it well with the scallions.
- Once the noodles are fried, turn off the heat then add green scallions, Samyang's seaweed packet and Indomie's fried onions as your garnish.
- Don't forget to top it off with your egg and voila! Your fried Samyang & Indomie noodles are ready ?
Both Samyang and Indomie noodles have strong flavours but these two combinations actually compliment each other! You can taste Samyang's spicy chicken flavour and Indomie's salty tang with their crunchy fried onions. For those who love Samyang's spice level, you won't get that exhilarating spicy kick but you can try this hack with Samyang's 2X Spicy Chicken flavour. This recipe was made by @brothernoodle on TikTok and some in the comments even suggested to use Indomie's chicken curry or soto to up the game!