[UPDATED 23 June 2020]
If you haven't already heard, Iceland has opened its borders to international travellers
after the COVID-19 pandemic! With the many breathtaking attractions and things to do in Iceland, this news has certainly sparked our wanderlust and inspired us to add its most beautiful places to our bucket list for future travels. The land of ice and fire certainly doesn't disappoint with the stunning Northern Lights
, Blue Lagoon
, Diamond Beach
, jaw-dropping waterfalls, glaciers, mountains and more ? There's just something about Iceland's natural landscapes that makes visiting it an otherworldly experience.
As many of you still can't travel abroad now, why not take a virtual trip around Iceland with these 16 magical photos that will blow you away?
1. Northern LightsP.S. Iceland's Northern Lights are amazing! Check out our ultimate guide to experiencing Northern Lights in Iceland!
2. Blue LagoonP.S. Here are 6 reasons why we'd travel to Iceland when it's safe to do so!
3. Diamond Beach
4. SeljalandsfossP.S. Check out our 12D11N Iceland road trip itinerary to plan your future trip to the enchanting country!
8. Viti Crater
9. Mount Mælifell
11. Vatnajökull Glacier
12. Vatnajökull Ice Caves
13. Reynisfjara, Black Sand Beach
14. Thingvellir National Park
15. The Great Geysir
16. Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
We don't know about you, but we're definitely adding Iceland to our bucket list of destinations to visit after COVID-19 ☺️ Let's hope we'll be able to witness the beauty of God's creations in Iceland very soon! Let us know in the comments section which of Iceland's natural attractions have caught your eye ?