1. Choose travel buddies with similar interests
2. Get to know Australia’s travel restrictions and visa requirements
- As of January 2021, only Australian citizens, residents, immediate family members and travelers who have been in New Zealand (14 days before the day of arrival) are allowed to enter Australia.
- All international travellers are required to test negative for COVID-19 before boarding the flight to Australia
- Travellers are required to undergo a health screening upon arrival and complete a mandatory 14-day quarantine
- After you’ve completed your quarantine, you’re only allowed to travel within Australia while adhering to the state’s domestic travel restrictions.
- Visit the Australian Government Department of Health’s website for biosecurity measures and travel restrictions for international travelers.
- We recommend checking the latest requirements before travelling to Australia as the situation may change from time to time.
- For travellers residing in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, you need a valid Australian visa to enter the country.
- There are two types of tourist visas: Electronic Travel Authority Visaand Visitor Visa.
- For those with existing tourist visas, you can reapply without paying for visa application charge (VAC) after borders reopen, make sure you check what the latest conditions are to enjoy this benefit.
- To apply for a tourist visa, visit your country’s Australian Embassy or Consulate. Singaporeans and Malaysians can also apply their visa online. For Indonesians, you can apply for your visa online and collect it from the Australian embassy.
- If you need help with visa application, reach out to your nearest certified Aussie Specialist agents who have been trained, and experienced to assist you with travel planning, visa application and booking.
- Travellers also need to complete an Australia Travel Declaration form which can be done online