1. Take a scenic road trip along the Great Ocean Road
- You need to present a valid driver’s license that’s written in English. If you don’t have one in English, you will need to provide a translated driver’s license.
- The minimum age to hire a vehicle can vary between car rental companies and vehicle categories. If you are under 25 years old, you may be asked to pay a surcharge to complete the rental agreement.
- Similar to Singapore and Malaysia, they drive on the left lane. Seatbelts must be worn by all drivers and passengers in cars.
- For more info, check out our Muslim-friendly travel guide to Melbourne’s Great Ocean Road!