2023 is not over yet, so you can still plan to travel to your 2023 bucket list destination! If you're looking for a budget-friendly destination that won't burn a hole in your pocket, then you should grab MYAirline's flight deals! Are you ready to travel?
What is MYAirline?
MYAirline is the newest budget airline that operates from Kuala Lumpur International Airport Terminal 2 (KLIA2). MYAirline took off on its maiden journey from KLIA2 to Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, and Langkawi on the 1st of December 2022! The airline's current route map includes flights from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Kota Bharu, Langkawi, Penang, Sibu, Tawau, and Miri. Plus, they've got an exciting intra-city route linking Kota Kinabalu and Tawau!
In June, the airline took its very first international destination, the vibrant city of Bangkok, Thailand! And there'll be more international routes, especially in Southeast Asia soon. So, if you're ready to travel, MYAirline currently has amazing promos that you should grab!
MYAirline promo deals
Book from 8 October 2023 and you can fly from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bharu as low as RM59! Other destinations include Bangkok (from RM149), Kota Kinabalu (from RM159) and Kota Kinabalu to Tawau (from RM69). Catch this promo from 2 October 2023 to 30 November 2023 and start planning your year-end vacation! More info on their website.
Check out these articles to start planning your trip:
- 9 Muslim-Friendly Hotels In Bangkok That Offer Halal Food
- Bangkok In 4D3N: Explore The City Like A Local With This Muslim-Friendly Itinerary
- 9 Free Things To Do In Bangkok For Some Wallet-Friendly Fun
- 5D4N Muslim-Friendly Itinerary For The Best Of Kota Kinabalu, Kundasang And Beyond
- My 4D3N Trip In Kota Bharu: Yummy Local Food And Must-Visit Attractions