1. What do you like about living in Malaysia?
2. When do you start offering the Japanese cooking class?
5. Who usually joins the class? Is it expats or locals?
6. Is the class beginner-friendly? Can someone who has no cooking skills join the class?
7. What do you usually teach in class? What kind of food?
8. Where do you usually find halal/Muslim-friendly Japanese ingredients?It is quite easy to find Japanese ingredients in KL. I usually go to Jaya Grocer, Village Grocer and Focal Marketing. They are a wholesaler of Japanese seasonings.
9. What would you tell someone who wants to join your cooking class?
- This Is How A SG Hijabi Powerlifter Navigates Ramadan
- 6 Inspirational SG Muslim Women Share Tips On Being Your Own Boss
- This Malay-Muslim Woman In SG Is Breaking Barriers In The Tech World
- This 21-Year-Old Malaysian Muslim Woman Is TikTok's First-Ever Global Artist
- Meet The Malaysian Woman Who Was Hired By Tesla As A Robotics Engineering Instructor