Ambience and rooms at Zenith PutrajayaNewly built in 2019, Zenith Hotel is a five-star hotel next to Putrajaya Lake, surrounded by government offices. I recommend this hotel because the service is fast and efficient. The room is very nice and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast is also delicious. What I like the most is soaking in the bathtub because I brought along my bath bombs ?
Activities near Zenith PutrajayaSome of the things you can do near Zenith Putrajaya is to go shopping at IOI Mall, walk along the lake at night and go food-hunting. For parents with kids, you can bring them to G2G Animal Garden (animal watching), Taman Ekuestrian (horse-riding), IOI Mall (ice-skating) and Dataran Gemilang (open swimming pool)!
Halal food at Zenith PutrajayaThe hotel serves halal food! You can even order in-room dining service. Alternatively, you can just find a lot of Halal restaurants around Putrajaya. For breakfast, they don't offer buffet and the food will be served to your room instead. You can choose either the Malay Set or American Breakfast Set.
Useful tips for other travellers
- Best time to go is during weekdays as it is not too crowded.
- The hotel provides a prayer mat and Qibla direction. And the room is spacious enough to pray. There are also plenty of mosques, surau and lots of Halal food nearby.
- If you'd like, you can request for a specific room but it depends on the vacancy.
- If you're celebrating a special occasion like birthdays or anniversaries, you can request for a mini cake.
- For those with young kids, you can just enquire with the hotel if you need a baby's cot or activities for your kids