1. Vivanta LangkawiWhat's more romantic than escaping to a private island 😍? Spanning across 390-acres of lush, vibrant jungles and secluded white sand beaches, Vivanta Langkawi is a charming, 5-star accommodation located on Rebak Island. The only private island resort in Langkawi, the beautiful island paradise is only accessible via a 5-minute private speedboat ride from Port Cenang. Blessed with gorgeous beaches and carefully manicured gardens that’s just teeming with life, it’s the perfect spot for honeymooners who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Couples can enjoy all sorts ofactivities here, including catching the beautiful sunrise from the romantic and insta-worthy Moon Deck, going on a relaxing nature trek through the gardens or spending long, lazy hours just lounging by the pool or beach. For couples who want to try something a bit more daring and adventurous, there’s always jet-skiing or paddle boating 🚣! Rate: Starts at RM230 per night on Agoda Free cancellation: Yes on Agoda Address: Vivanta Rebak Island Resort, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Contact: 04-966 5566 Facebook | Instagram | Website P.S. Looking for more romantic accommodations in Malaysia? Check out these 20 romantic resorts in Malaysia with private pool!
2. Royale Chenang ResortLocated along Jalan Pantai Tengah is the charming and gorgeous Royale Chenang Resort. Recently opened in January 2019, the Royale Chenang Resort sports a distinctive triangular shaped entrance that is perfect for snapping a commemorative photo and is a unique yet comfortable cross between backpacker hostel and high-end hotels. In terms of size, it's not overly big (with approximately 40 rooms available) but it does offer an incredibly calming and cosy ambience 😍! Surrounded on all sides with thriving plant life, the villa-style accommodations come with a ground floor and upper-level rooms - with some roomshaving an outdoor balcony, small dipping pools or both! There’s also a public pool that all guests can enjoy. Though it’s not overly deep, it’s more than enough to swim a couple of laps 😉. As for the rooms themselves, they're pretty spacious and are cheerfully decorated with colourful wall art, coloured sheets and contemporary furniture - giving it a modern yet homey vibe 😎. Rate: Starts at RM194 per night on Agoda Free cancellation: Yes on Agoda Address: Lot 735c, Jalan Teluk Baru, Jalan Pantai Tengah, Pantai Chenang, 07100 Langkawi Contact: 04-955 1365 Facebook | Instagram | Website
3. Bon Ton Antique Wooden VillasA perfect mix of modern and traditional, the Bon Ton Antique Wooden Villas is a romantic and secluded upscale resort that’s been built on the grounds of a century-old coconut plantation. Made up of 8 antique attap-style houses (though fitted with modern fixtures like flat screens tv's, air conditioners and mini-fridges), this small but atmospheric resort overlooks a peaceful, lily-filled lagoon and is located a mere 4 mins drive from the fabulous Cenang Beach. Aside from all that, the Bon Ton resort also comes equipped with a small swimming pool, whirlpool, and a romantic sunset deck that would be the perfectplace to snap a sweet couple photo 💑. In terms of decor, each of the wooden-style villas just screams ‘Instagram-worthy’. Lovingly decorated with traditional Malay songket hangings, romantic antique furniture and intricate carvings, shutterbug couples will find great pleasure in snapping a few dozen shots to commemorate their visit. Additionally, some villas also have their own private sun deck and open-air bathtubs - perfect for couples who just want to relax under the clear blue skies or stargaze from the comforts of their chosen villas 🤩. Rate: Starts at RM301 per night on Agoda Free cancellation: Yes on Agoda Address: Jalan Pantai Cenang Lot 1047 Langkawi, Pantai Cenang, 07000 Pantai Cenang, Kedah Contact: 04-955 1688 Facebook | Instagram | Website
4. Temple Tree Heritage ResortLocated right next to Bon Ton Antique Wooden Villas, the Temple Tree is a luxurious, boutique resort that offers honeymooners a unique and special experience. Featuring 8 antique buildings of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian origins, the Temple Tree offers 20 beautifully decorated suites (each with its own unique theme and history) for couples to choose from. Despite being housed in heritage buildings, rest assured that each suit has been retrofitted with modern-day conveniences to ensure for maximum comfort 😍. In addition, the Temple Tree also has a lap pool that’s nestled amid tall trees that provide ample shade and a calming vibe. If you don’t feel like taking a dip, there are also plenty of sun loungers scattered around the pool for you to just relax or pose on to get that picture-perfect shot 📷. Rate: Starts at RM282 per night on Agoda Free cancellation: Yes on Agoda Address: Lot 1053, Jalan Pantai Chenang, Pantai Cenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Contact: 017-599 5935 Facebook | Instagram | Website
5. La Pari-PariSet on one and a half acres of lush greenery is the fairytale-like La Pari-Pari Resort. With 12 lovely white-washed villas, decorated with white and blue furnishing, spacious grounds and plenty of potted plants and trees, La Pari-Pari offers visitors a very fresh, intimate and relaxing atmosphere. Located right in the heart of the Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah district - a location that is famed for its beautiful beaches, spectacular sunsets, lively restaurants, this adorable resort filled with mini villas is a perfect spot for couples who prefer something a little more laid back 😎. Despite not being on the beachfront, this quaint and secluded resort definitely makes up for itwith its vast tranquil garden; filled with all manners of herbs, plants and flowers. The many shady trees and large day beds make for a perfect spot to catch up on some reading while the large lap pool is perfect for taking a dip and cooling off 🏊. Rate: Starts at RM288 per night on Agoda Free cancellation: No Address: 2273, Jalan Teluk Baru, Kampung Tasek Anak, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Contact: 04-955 3010 Facebook | Instagram | Website
6. Fuuka VillaSituated in the village territory of Kedawang, Fuuka Villa is the perfect location to experience Langkawi in style and comfort. Located just 15.2 km from the city centre, this relaxing, cosy and Instagrammable villa resort is made up of several lovely bungalows that have been tastefully decorated and equipped with modern fixtures. Giving off a very tranquil and intimate vibe, the villa is surrounded by all manner of greenery and comes with a wonderful pool, comfortable lounge chairs and even a car and motorbike rental service for when you want to venture out a little further to see what else Langkawi has to offer 😁. For those of you who need your dose of vitamin sea, Fuuka Villa is also within walkingdistance of the pristine beaches of Pantai Tengah and Pantai Cenang. Additionally, due to its relatively close proximity to the beach, there are also plenty of restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and the likes nearby to help keep couples entertained 😉. P/S: Due to recent concerns due to Covid-19, Fuuka Villa will be temporarily closed until the end of October and will resume operations from November 1st, 2020. Rate: Starts at RM190 per night on Agoda Free cancellation: Yes on Agoda Address: 2, Jl. Teluk Baru, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Contact: 04-955 1133 Facebook | Website
7. Casa del MarIf you’re looking for romantic beach resorts in Langkawi, Casa del Mar offers the most exquisite experiences. Located a mere 15-minute drive from the Langkawi Airport, the beautiful Mediterranean-style resort looks like it came straight from Spain! Situated on the quiet end of Cenang Beach (away from the loud music typical beach crowd), Casa del Mar is one of those places that is a literal stone’s throw away from the beach 🏖️. Besides the stunning facade, this Instagram worthy resort is also equipped with a relaxing spa, an outdoor jacuzzi and a large swimming pool- perfect for swimming laps or cooling off during a hot day.In addition, for couples who seek to make romantic memories, Casa del Mar also offers a romantic starlit dining experience right on the beach - an incredibly magical experience that will definitely leave an impression 👌! Rate: Starts at RM 637 per night on Agoda Free cancellation: Yes on Agoda Address: Jalan Pantai Cenang, Mukim Kedawang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Contact: 04- 955 2388 Facebook | Instagram | Website
8. Adagaya Private Pool VillaAn ideal escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, the Adagaya Private Pool Villa offers the finest luxury villa experience for couples who are seeking peace and tranquillity. With spacious, sound-proof rooms equipped with modern amenities, the villa is nestled amongst lush greenery and is tastefully decorated in an eclectic mix of tropical and contemporary styles. Utilising gorgeous local stonework, indigenous timber and hand-woven fabrics, each room in the villa exudes a great sense of comfort and style. In short, you can’t help but feel welcomed 😊! Besides the stunning decor, the villa also comes with a fully equipped kitchenette, an indoor pool and a patio that offers a lovely view of the sprawling gardens, the rolling green hills and the nearby paddy fields 😍. Rate:Starts at RM 521per night onAgoda Free cancellation: Yes on Agoda Address: Jalan Chandekura Lot 91, Kedawang, 07000 Pantai Cenang, Malaysia Contact: 019-387 2737 Facebook | Instagram | Website And that wraps up our list of 8 Instagrammable Honeymoon Accommodations in Langkawi 😁 If you're seeking a relaxing yet lively place to spend your honeymoon, you can never go wrong with Langkawi! Not only is it gorgeous, but there’s just something about being away from the city that just feels so liberating! If you're looking for more options in terms of accommodations, here are a couple of articles that might help 😉.
- 9 Private Pool Villas In Langkawi For Your Next Beach Vacay
- 17 Breathtaking Resorts In Langkawi For The Perfect Retreat