The long-awaited news that Singapore and Hong Kong will be starting their air travel bubble on 26 May 2021 has finally come! Soon, Singaporeans will be able to travel to Hong Kong for leisure without the need for quarantine. If you're already thinking about planning your highly anticipated trip of 2021, you might be wondering what flight prices from Singapore to Hong Kong are like from May to June this year.
Designated flights from Singapore to Hong Kong in May and June 2021
Once the travel bubble commences on 26 May, there will be one air travel bubble (ATB) flight a day in each direction. Each flight will have a cap of 200 passengers. The first flight from Singapore will depart on 26 May for Singapore Airlines and 27 May for Cathay Airways.
Travellers can only board one of the following flights:
- From 26 May - SQ882, SQ883, CX759 (from Hong Kong to Singapore)
- From 27 May - SQ882, SQ883, CX759, CX734
Flights from both countries will occur on an alternative day basis until 9 June 2021, where daily ATB flights will then start to operate. Daily flights will commence from 9 June for Singapore Airlines and 10 June for Cathay Airways.
Daily flights occurring between both cities:
- From 9 June - SQ882, SQ883
- From 10 June - SQ882, SQ883, CX734, CX759
Prices of designated flights
Here's what we found on the prices for the designated flights:
1) Singapore Airlines
- May - from SGD652.10 round-trip (end May to first week of June)
- June - from SGD427.10 round-trip (first to second week of June), from SGD388.10 round-trip (third to fourth week of June)
2) Cathay Pacific
- May - from SGD943.10 round-trip (end May to first week of June)
- June - from SGD838.10 round-trip (first to second week of June), from SGD580.10 round-trip (third to fourth week of June)
Should you book your flights now?
As more intending travellers start to purchase their tickets to Hong Kong, do note that flight prices might fluctuate. To help you make a better decision, plan your trip wisely and do thorough research before deciding to go on a trip to Hong Kong. If you're looking for what to do once you've sufficiently considered your flight to the city, check out our articles to help you plan your Hong Kong trip:
- Conquer Hong Kong In 6D5N With This Epic Muslim-Friendly Itinerary
- Ultimate Hong Kong Halal Food Guide: 27 Muslim-Friendly Eateries You Can’t Miss
- Explore The Best Of Hong Kong On A Budget With These 16 Muslim-Friendly Tips
- 20 Incredible Things You Have To Add To Your Hong Kong Travel Bucket List
Happening from 7 April to 13 May 2021, join us at Hello Ramadan, HHWT's immersive virtual event that aims to bring the joy and celebration of Ramadhan and Hari Raya to wherever you are! Look forward to an exciting line-up of shows, daily challenges, our very own Virtual Bazaar and more. Sign up now to stand a chance to win our Grand Draw and Weekly Draws, plus you get to increase your chances of winning the Grand Draw when you collect points. Find out more here!