Hari Raya 2022 is just around the corner and we’re all anticipating celebrations with our loved ones! From donning our best Baju Raya to Raya visiting, it’s a month many of us look forward to. But Hari Raya visits are just not complete without the irresistible spreads laid out in front of us at almost every house, and it certainly wouldn’t feel right to host guests without delicious food! So if you’re worried about what to serve your guests this Hari Raya, we’ve got you covered. Here are 7 eateries that deliver straight to your doorstep, so visits can be both hassle-free and enjoyable!Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1FP.S. Here Are 10 Desserts & Drinks For Your Post-Terawih Treat!
Eateries That Deliver This Raya
1. MomolatoCredit: MomolatoBoasting 18 halal, gourmet, keto, vegan and sugar-free desserts, Momolato will level up your Raya gathering this year 😍 Ramadan and Raya specials this year include flavours like Ondeh Ondeh, Lychee Yogurt Korean Strawberry, Coconut Gula Melaka with Dates and Triple Chocolate! Definitely the perfect treat to cool down after all that visiting in our hot weather. The best part? You don’t have to just pick one flavour! Head to their online shop for a curated Ramadan Deluxe Gift Set ($60) or Ramadan Signature Gift Set ($45) and have it delivered to your place the day of your gathering! The Signature Gift Set consists of 3 gelato pints of each of the Ramadan flavours, while the Deluxe Set, inlcludes the 3 pints as well as 6 fresh fruit popsicles! 😋Plus, if you use promocode HHWT2022 on their online site, you’ll be getting a 10% discount for other gelato and popsicles 🤩 Talk about Raya deals!MomolatoHalal Status: Halal-CertifiedAddress: 34 Haji Lane S189227Opening Hours:Monday to Thursday: 1pm to 11pm Friday to Saturday: 12pm to 2amSunday: 12pm to 11pmContact: 9679 7268Facebook | Instagram | Website
You're absolutely going to love this home-based business! A twist on our beloved street food, Satay, SatayGo reduces the mess of satay sauce dips and juices by serving the satay in a bowl! 😍 Enjoy succulent cuts of chicken, beef, and mutton satay coated in SatayGo's unique and flavourful spice blend, a recipe adapted from the founders' late grandmother 😱 In each bowl you'll find ketupats, 6 sticks worth of Satay Goreng topped with savoury peanut sauce and condiments, and of course, the must-have satay side dish, onions and cucumber 😋
So if you're looking for delicious Raya dishes for your Raya gathering spread, you have to check out SatayGo. Their menu items, such as PlatterGo,
are enough for 5-6 pax! You could also opt for a pack of Frozen SatayGo,
especially if you're an avid cook who would like to serve SatayGo fresh from your kitchen!
The best part? From now till 30 June, enjoy 10% off with a minimum spend of $50 just by using Tribes' coupon! To order, just head to their website and choose the set of SatayGo that best fits your gathering!
You can also purchase SatayGo online through Tribes to take advantage of the amazing discount, or flash your Tribes account when you order offline 😍
P.S. Don't miss out on their amazing offer! Sign up for Tribes here 🤗SatayGoHalal Status:
9 am - 6 pm
Instagram | Website
3. Nasi Kari Kampung Abdullah Credit: Nasi Kari Kampung AbdullahCraving a taste of Malaysian cuisine? Then you’ve got to try Nasi Kari Kampung Abdullah 😍 Nasi Kari Kampung Abdullah’s been serving Malaysians since 1966, and their food is so tasty, they’ve made their way to Singapore’s shores! 😋 Nasi Kari Kampung Abdullah serves up 6 different unique dishes that are perfect for that mini Raya open house or gathering. Get them delivered to your place for a low-effort gathering prep and reward you and your guests with Signature Fried Chicken, Curry Lamb, Curry Chicken, Chicken Cutlet, Ikan Sambal Belado and Ikan Goreng Tiga Rasa! 🤤Nasi Kari Kampung AbdullahHalal Status: Halal-Certified Outlets: 279 Sengkang East Ave S540279413 Bukit Batok West Ave 41477 Tampines st43169 Stirling Road S14016918 Jalan Sultan S119018Opening Hours: 11.30am - 10.00pmContact: 89287048Facebook | Instagram
4. Yummy RajaCredit: Yummy Raja Got a hankering for Chinese cuisine instead? Then you have to try Yummy Raja’s meals. Made with loads of love and experience by chef Nick, look forward to Yummy Raja’s special Turmeric Rice, Prawn Noodles and Salted Egg! Resembling the aroma of Chicken Rice, Yummy Raja’s Turmeric Rice not only presents as the perfect base for its side dishes, it also boosts your immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties! Accompanied by garlic, onions, and several other power foods to seal in both the flavours and its health-boosting benefits, you won’t find something like this anywhere else 😱Credit: Yummy Raja While you’re here, make sure you pair Yummy Raja’s Turmeric Rice with the Salted Egg! Yummy Raja’s Salted Egg avoids ingredients liike chilli or laksa leaves, but creates a special, saucy concoction filled with kid-friendly flavours. Oh, and let’s not forget Yummy Raja’s Prawn Noodles with Clams 😋 The Prawn Noodles with Clams features a dry version of the familiar, local dish. The star of the show? The uniquely crafted sauce’s twist on the usual chilli and ketchup mixture! 😍If that’s got your mouth watering, be sure to order Yummy Raja’s dishes for your Raya gathering! What could be a better way to catch up with your loved ones than by sharing a bowl of hearty, Prawn Noodles? P.S. You can also enjoy their dishes by walking into their store! Walk-ins can enjoy 20% off on the Salted Egg Chicken with Turmeric Rice. All you have to do is show them this post and your Tribes account 🤩 Yummy Raja Halal Status: Halal-CertifiedOutlet: 10 Sengkang Square Kopitiam Stall #01-56 Singapore 544829Opening Hours:Contact: 96958258Facebook | Instagram | Order Here
5. Hj Waliti Hj MarzukiCredit: Hj Waliti Hj MarzukiFounded by Hj Waliti in early 60s, this establishment is an interesting piece of Singapore history. Once a peddler stall selling food to customers in Geylang (Backlane), Hj Waliti’s eatery is now run by his eldest son Hj Misni who has taken it upon himself to continue his father’s culinary legacy.Serving up tasty Malay dishes at incredibly affordable prices, this eatery is not to be missed. Slurp up best sellers Mee Rebus and Mee Siam, or savour their porridge (which comes in 5 flavours) at just $3!Credit: Hj Waliti Hj MarzukiWho could resist a comforting bowl of Mee Rebus? We certainly wouldn’t be able to! The best part? You can get their tantalising meals delivered! Just head over to your Grab Food app and lo behold - it’ll be at your place in no time 😋 Your guests are in for a culinary delight!Alternatively, you could also head down to their store and enjoy $3 off your total bill (yup, as much as a whole meal here!) if you buy 5 items when you walk in from 16 April - 30 June 2022! 🤩 All you have to do is flash your Tribes account in store, and show proof that you’re following Hj Waliti Hj Marzuki’s Instagram account. P.S. Don’t miss out on this amazing deal! Sign up for Tribes here!Hj Waliti Hj MarzukiHalal Status: Muslim-OwnedAddress: 14 Haig Rd Market & Food Centre #01-18Opening Hours: 6am-8pmContact: 96613164Instagram | Order Here
6. Ish.segerrrCredit: Ish.segerrrRun by #mumboss Siti Aishah, this home-based business started out selling only one item: Beef Noodles! But as the business grew, its menu has expanded to include savoury, filling meals like Mee Kuah Seafood, Moroccan Chicken Tajine, Beef Noodles and more! 😍If you’re hoping to try Ish.segerrr this Hari Raya ,all you have to do is place your orders once #mumboss releases order slots. It’s really that simple 🥳 Just note that the last order for lunch is at 8am, and the last order for dinner is at 11am.But that’s not the most exciting part. From 4th May to 31st May 2022, enjoy a 5% discount for every purchase you make just by quoting promo code ISH5% when you place an order via Ish.Segerrr’s DMs!Ish.SegerrrHalal Status: Muslim-OwnedInstagram
7. The Fate Of Potatoes - Nasib KentangCredit: Nasib Kentang The fate of potatoes? To land in our tummies! 😋 😬 Nasib Kentang, or The Fate of Potatoes, started off selling only Cottage Pies. Now, they’re delving into tasty variations like Beef Bacon Gratin and Burger Pie 😍 We don’t know about you, but just the sound of them makes our tummies rumble! This Raya, order from Nasib Kentang for that extra kick of flavour in your Raya spread 🤩 And you can get $2 off your order too! Just follow Nasib Kentang on Instagram and share one of their posts on your IG story. Afterwards, DM the screenshots of your IG story and proof that you’re following them along with your order to Nasib Kentang for a slice of this promo! 😍Nasib Kentang Halal Status: Muslim-Owned Contact: 97706249Opening Hours: 12pm-6pmInstagram
8. Auntie Anne’s Remember when Auntie Anne’s Singapore became halal-certified last December? Now there’s even more good news from our favourite pretzel store ever: they are offering their 3 specially curated catering sets this Hari Raya! 🥳Auntie Anne’s has transformed their signature pretzels into bite-sized nuggets which are perfect for sharing and easy to serve for your gatherings this year! 🤩 Don’t worry, the soft texture you love is still there. It’s just bite-sized, so that means it’s more for you to snack on endlessly! 😉Credit: Auntie Anne’s Their Raya Signature Set ($29.80) is for the ultimate pretzel lover. Consisting of 48 pieces of soft, buttery Pretzel Nuggets and a choice of 4 dips, It’s the perfect size for 10 to 12 people!Alternatively, pick the Raya Mix & Match Set ($36.90), which includes the best of both in Auntie Anne’s world: pretzels and their cheese nuggets! Each set consists of 24 pieces of Pretzel Nuggets (a choice of 2 flavours), 24 pieces of Cheese Nuggets and a choice of 4 dips to go with your pastries. It will definitely be a hit with your guests!These sets are only available from 3rd May to 31st May 2022, so make your pre-orders now! Auntie Anne’sHalal status: Halal-certifiedDelivery: Click here. Instagram
9. Polar Puffs & CakesThis Raya, munch on Polar Puffs & Cakes’ new range of kuih raya that promises all your old-school flavours with a twist that’s great for celebrations with your friends and families 🥰Their New Premium Ondeh-Ondeh range is bound to make you drool 🤤 All handmade with premium ingredients, you’ll be able to taste comfort and satisfaction in every bite!Credit: Polar Puffs & CakesThe Ondeh Overload Cake comes with an oozy surprise. Every bite comes with pure satisfaction from the all-so-familiar sticky gula melaka 🥰 Need somethng bite-sized? The Ondeh Ondeh Coconut Balls have a buttery crust infused with fresh pandan and rich gula melaka will hit that comfort spot almost instantly 😍And that’s not even the end of it! Have a bite of their Ondeh Ondeh Pandan Bun and Pandan Ketupat Cookies to really seal the deal. Designed to be snacked on endlessly, you won’t get enough of them!Sound amazing? Just head over to their website to get your order of irresistible goodies by 3rd May 2022 for Raya! Polar PuffsHalal status: Halal-certifiedDelivery: Click on this link to orderInstagramWhat’s Raya without that irresistible Raya spread? 😍 Filled with tasty treats, dishes and meals, this Raya will be an absolutely unforgettable one. If not for the people or the immaculate vibes, the food!