With travelling still off the cards, one way to fuel your wanderlust is by enjoying a staycation in Singapore! It's also the perfect way to see Singapore from a fresh pair of eyes. If you're looking for an affordable staycation deal with amazing perks, Grand Hyatt Singapore has got you covered ?
Bed & Breakfast staycation package
At an awesome rate of $250++, Grand Hyatt Singapore's Bed & Breakfast staycation package
includes a guaranteed upgrade to their Deluxe Room. Here's a breakdown of all the perks you can enjoy:
P.S. Check out our ultimate guide to shopping in Orchard Road!Credit: Grand Hyatt Singapore on Facebook
- Guaranteed upgrade to 54 sqm ft Deluxe Room (Junior Suite category)
- Complimentary breakfast for two at StraitsKitchen (halal-certified)
- 20% F&B and room service discount
- $50 Spa credit
With a size of 54 sqm, you can experience living life grandly from their super spacious Deluxe Room
which comes with a separate living area, work desk, generous master bedroom as well as a spacious restroom. Grand Hyatt Singapore's deluxe rooms are one of the biggest rooms in its category in Singapore.
The offer is valid daily till 31 December 2020
via a special promo code, STAYC. You can book your staycation through this link
. In case you're wondering how the guaranteed room upgrade works, it's very simple and fuss-free. When you click "Book Now" on the link above, it'll automatically show you the Deluxe Rooms at the rate of $250++ and other premium rooms at discounted rates too! This rate of $250++ is actually the cheaper King Room rate but now you can enjoy the Deluxe Room at this price ?
Enhanced safety and hygiene measures
As the first hotel in Singapore to receive the SG Clean Quality Mark, Grand Hyatt Singapore continues to operate according to stringent international and local standards. Besides sanitisation of high-touch areas throughout the hotel, temperature screening and enhanced social distancing measures, it's also one of the few hotels accredited with HACCP and ISO 22000 international food safety standards. So, you can stay comfortably at the hotel with peace of mind. Here's a look at other measures they have implemented:
- UV light sanitisation of key cards before every use
- Sanitisation of front desk after every use
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas to once every hour
- Online check-in via World of Hyatt app to reduce check-in time
- Providing antiseptic wipes in the room, and hand sanitisers on request
- Using high-grade disinfectant on high-touch areas in the room as part of our enhanced cleaning measures
- Converted in-room printed room service menu and compendium and restaurant menus into digital QR code to reduce contact points
- Sanitising all tables, chairs, and physical menus before sitting diners
- Placing all cutleries in between napkins for hygiene
- Converted all self-service buffets to a la minute buffet experiences where food is brought to diners’ tables
- Installing sneeze guards at all buffet counters to protect food from exposure to respiratory droplets
- Implementing ISO 22000 and HACCP at all kitchens and restaurants to ensure the highest international food safety standards at the hotel
If you're looking for an affordable staycation in a convenient location like Orchard Road, time to book your stay at Grand Hyatt Singapore! With complimentary upgrades, enhanced safety and hygiene measures and more, it'll be just the getaway you need ? SHARE this with your loved ones and start planning your staycation!
Book your staycation at Grand Hyatt here
| Instagram P.S. Finding somewhere to eat in Orchard Road? We've got you covered with these 16 places!This article is brought to you by Grand Hyatt Singapore.