Everyone has their go-to comfort food, whether that may be a warm bowl of soup
or potful of Korean noodles
. If you're a huge foodie just like us, it can be hard to settle on a choice so if you're not sure which dish to go for, we think a classic mac and cheese recipe is a great place to start.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 cups milk
- 500g of elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (200g) of shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and black pepper to taste
With this easy mac and cheese recipe, you'll be able to whip up a deliciously cheesy dish anytime
- In a large pot of lightly salted water, bring it to a boil and cook the elbow macaroni. Stir occasionally until thoroughly cooked for about 8 minutes, then drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium high heat and stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Pour milk into the mixture and continue to stir for about 5 minutes until it becomes smooth and bubbles.
- Add cheddar cheese to the milk mixture until the cheese is melted.
- Fold the macaroni into the cheese sauce until fully coated.
- Serve and enjoy!
you want 😋