If you’re a fan of fish and chips in Singapore, chances are you’ve probably dined at Big Fish Small Fish. This halal-certified eatery is the place to be for a quick, fresh and delicious meal, and their casual ambience
makes their outlets a great hangout spot for friends and family. Two months ago, they introduced the Molten Cheese Lava - a dish that had every foodies’ mouths watering. Today, they’re bringing new set lunches to the table that’ll perfectly fuel your hunger during the weekdays!Available from Monday to Friday (11AM-5PM; except on public holidays), treat yourself to 17 different set lunches where all their favourite fish selections are included! The sets come with a soup and a drink, and if you’re not in the mood for fish they’ve got you covered with chicken options as well. Read on to find out what are some of the dishes you can choose from or head to your nearest Big Fish Small Fish outlet to try them out ?
1. Classic Fish & Chips Credit: Big Fish Small FishWhen it comes to the Classic Fish & Chips set, you simply can’t go wrong! It’s served with a lemon wedge, homestyle Tartar sauce, Premium Skin-on Fries and two sides from an array of options: Mushy Pea, BBQ Beans, Buttered Corn, Coleslaw, Mashed Potato, Garlic Toasts and Potato Salad. Perfect for any fish and chips lover, get your appetite ready as you sink your teeth into its crispy, golden-brown batter for a satisfying crunch.Check out our full review of theClassic Fish & Chips in this article!P.S. Take it to the next level by adding on signature sauces including Cheese, Spicy Thai, Salted Egg, Curry Mayo, and Tartar Sauce. The Salted Egg is an incredibly yummy option if you want to add a locally-inspired twist, and the Tartar sauce is actually freshly-made in the store kitchen!
2. Signature Fish & CrispsCredit: Big Fish Small FishAnother must-try dish that you cannot miss from their set lunches is the Signature Fish & Crisps. You’ll be getting Fresh Potato Crisps, a lemon wedge and a selection of sauces, so prepare for a burst of flavours when you dig into this set. Just like the Classic Fish & Chips, you can choose between 6 different types of fish - Haddock, Salmon, Halibut, Sea Bass, Hoki and Dory. Not sure which one to go for? Don’t worry! The menu has a useful infographic describing the texture and taste to make things easier for you. You also have the option to switch the crisps to other items like Mashed Potato with Buttered Corn, Pilaf Rice with Sauteed Veg (+$1), Bacon Potato Salad with Buttered Corn (+$1) and Premium Skin-on Fries (+$1.50).
3. Grilled Salmon with Garlic Butter SauceCredit: Big Fish Small FishSwitch things up from the usual batter-fried fish and order the Grilled Salmon with Garlic Butter Sauce. Thanks to the combination of its flavourful fish and rich sauce, your lunch is about to get a whole lot tastier from here on out. Plus, the two sides included in the set - Fresh Potato Crisps and BBQ Beans - will help to fill you up nicely. Whether you’re looking to try something new or sticking to your New Year’s resolution of healthier eating, this dish should definitely be one of your top choices.
4. Grilled Seabass with Black Pepper SauceCredit: Big Fish Small FishCan’t get enough of the grilled items on the menu? Give the Grilled Seabass with Black Pepper Sauce a try! The sweet and buttery flavours of the fish are perfectly complemented by the savoury sauce, giving you a yummy contrast with every bite. This set lunch also comes with Fresh Potato Crisps and BBQ Beans but you can change the crisps to other options, much like the Signature Fish & Crisps.
5. Grilled Boneless Chicken with Brown SauceCredit: Big Fish Small FishFor those who aren’t in the mood for fish, the Grilled Boneless Chicken with Brown Sauce should be right up your alley. A mouthwatering combination of perfectly grilled chicken with a salty-savoury sauce, your taste buds will thank you for an appetizing lunch. Similar to all the other grilled items on the menu, feel free to swap out the crisps with a different side. Having flexible options is a major win, especially if you’ve been looking to shake up your old lunch routine ?With all these set lunches available starting from today, we can’t wait to feast on halal fish and chips and more at Big Fish Small Fish. Make sure to tell all your family and friends about this new menu so you can enjoy the deliciousness together ?Halal status: Halal-certifiedOutlets:PunggolOpening hours: Open daily; 12PM - 10.30PM (Last order 9.30PM)
Address: 50 Punggol East #01-K35, Punggol East Containers Park, Singapore 828826Contact: +65 94387623YishunOpening hours: Open daily; 12PM - 9.30PM (Last order 9PM)
Address: 930 Yishun Ave 2, Northpoint City South Wing #-2-132/133, Singapore 769098Contact: +65 65139533BugisOpening hours: Open daily; 11AM - 9.30PM (Last order 9PM)
Address: 200 Victoria St, Bugis Junction #04-05, Singapore 188021Contact: +65 69048386TampinesOpening hours: Open daily; 11AM - 9.30PM (Last order 9PM)
Address: 41 Tampines Central 5, Tampines Mall #B1-K3, Singapore 529510Contact: +65 62600215Jurong EastOpening hours: Open daily; 12PM - 9.30PM (Last order 9PM)
Address: 2 Jurong East Central 1, JCube #03-07/08, Singapore 609731Contact: +65 69043385
Delivery/Self Pick-Up via: Online, GrabFood, foodpanda, Deliveroo, Capita3Eats
Website |Facebook |Instagram
We Want To Hear From YouHHWT is working with Big Fish Small Fish to better understand how they are able to improve their offerings and services. Please take a few short minutes to fill out the survey below - we would greatly appreciate your input, thank you! ?Click here to fill the surveyThis article is brought to you by Big Fish Small Fish.