If there’s one thing that makes us all happy, we’d say it’s a great buffet! Not only do buffets consist of a wonderful spread of food, but they are also perfect for gatherings with your loved ones.
Looking for an awesome halal buffet in Singapore that ticks all the boxes? We know just a place that will tickle your fancy - Asian Market Cafe at Fairmont Singapore!
P.S. We're having a giveaway for Asian Market Cafe! Read to the end of the article to find out more ?
The best part is, this popular halal-certified buffet restaurant just reopened its doors and they are back with a new look. Check out the stunning interiors which are inspired by the black and white colonial-style homes in Singapore ?
For those of you who are familiar with Asian Market Cafe, you’d know that they specialise in local favourites and contemporary regional cuisine. To top that off, their brand-new menu promises even more exciting and mouth-watering offerings.
P.S. Wondering what to in Singapore for the year-end holidays? We've got you covered with this all-in-one guide!
Seafood lovers, you’re in for a treat! Look forward to Asian Market Cafe’s Seafood Extravaganza promotion which is happening from 16 September to 1 December 2019. During this limited time period, get your tummies filled with the freshest seafood at Asian Market Cafe!
P.S. If you're a traveller in Singapore, check out how to conquer the city under RM700 with our 3D2N Muslim-friendly itinerary!
Whether the taste of fresh delicacies of the ocean like Alaskan Crab Legs, Oysters and Prawns or you prefer the allure of cooked seafood (think Chilli Crab and Steamed Barramundi), they’ve got you covered!
At Asian Market Cafe, an array of live stations and DIY dessert stalls are interestingly named after neighbourhoods in Singapore like Joo Chiat, Serangoon, Pasir Panjang and Geylang. Kick start your buffet with an assortment of fresh seafood at Joo Chiat. Here’s where you can get your fill of Steamed Live Prawns, Flower Crabs, Live European Oysters, Poached Green Lip Mussels and more. Not to mention that selected seafood is specially sourced from a local kelong, Ah Hua Kelong, so you know you’re having quality seafood! Don’t forget to add in a little Japanese twist to your meal with their selection of sushi and maki rolls too.
For those of you looking for something heartier to fill your tummy, go straight to the Serangoon section where you’ll find an extensive variety of local and regional specialties. Watch as the chef at the live station skillfully flips the prata and fry it to perfection. Choose to dip your prata in Signature Fish Head Curry or Indian Keema and savour a delightful medley of spices.
We’re pretty sure prata alone won’t be enough to satisfy your cravings for local food. Thankfully, this section also offers other appetising dishes like Singapore Chilli Crab, Squid Berlado and Fried Seafood Mee Mamak which will leave you craving for more. In the mood for something different? Try a Filipino dish called Tinolang Manok - this refreshing chicken soup with papaya, fresh spinach in ginger-flavoured broth is a comforting treat. If you’re craving beef instead, their Malaysian Rawon Buntut will be a great choice. Every sip of this rich oxtail beef soup promises a sumptuous mix of flavours. ?
There’s no better way to wind down your time at a buffet than with desserts! With not one but two sections (Pasir Panjang and Geylang) dedicated to desserts, you’ll have a hard time deciding which treats to eat first. We say go for all of them! Get your fix of traditional Malay Kueh like Kueh Lapis, Kueh Salat, Ondeh-Ondeh and more.
Or indulge in their signature Durian Pengat - a smooth, rich and creamy mix of durian in coconut milk and gula melaka - perfect for your sweet tooth. But if you’re into Western desserts instead, be sure to get a taste of their delectable Chocolate Fudge Cake and Pumpkin Tart. ?
As if the buffet spread at Asian Market Cafe isn’t attractive enough, you can also win a free dinner for 2 adults (from Sun-Thu only) at the restaurant! Here’s how you can participate:
1) Like and follow Asian Market Cafe and HHWT on Facebook
2) Like and share this Facebook post (for this article)
3) TAG the person you’d like to go to Asian Market Cafe with.
The giveaway ends 28 October at 23:59 (GMT +8). T&Cs apply* (refer to the end of the article)
With a brand-new menu and scrumptious dishes, it’s hard to resist the Seafood Extravaganza at Asian Market Cafe especially if you’re a fan of seafood! Whether you want to feast on fresh Prawns and Oysters; or looking for something spicier like Chilli Crab, you’ll definitely have a memorable time. Don’t miss out on this giveaway and make sure you SHARE this with your loved ones and start planning a gathering to Asian Market Cafe!
Halal status: Halal-certified
Opening hours & Price:
Seafood Extravaganza Lunch Buffet
16 September to 01 December 2019
Monday to Friday - 12pm to 2:30pm
Saturday & Sunday - 12pm to 4pm
Price: $68++ per adult, $36++ per child (6 to 12 years old)
Seafood Extravaganza Dinner Buffet
16 September to 01 December 2019
Sunday to Thursday - 6pm to 10pm
Price: $78++ per adult, $41++ per child
Friday & Saturday
1st seating (6pm to 8:15pm)
Price: $85++ per adult, $45++ per child
2nd seating (8:30pm to 10:30pm)
Price: $80++ per adult, $42++ per child
Address: Level 2, Fairmont Singapore, 80 Bras Basah Rd, Singapore 189560
Reservations: Book online at http://bit.ly/bookasianmarketcafe; call +65 6431 6156 or email [email protected]
Please note that the Chef reserves the right to make some changes to the menu, depending on freshness and availability of ingredients.
DBS cardholders, Citibank cardholders, OCBC cardholders and Accor Plus Members enjoy 1-for-1 lunch & dinner buffet. Valid on Sunday to Thursday till 30 November 2019, with minimum of 2 and limited to maximum of 8 persons per table.
Maybank cardholders and HSBC cardholders enjoy 1 dines free for every 2 paying adults. Valid from now till 30 December 2019.
Terms and conditions for giveaway:
- The prize is as follows: 1 X Dinner Buffet for 2 adults at Asian Market Cafe from Sunday to Thursday only.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and Asian Market Cafe reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Asian Market Café is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party not connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook before 31 October 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, Asian Market Cafe reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Asian Market Cafe will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry and any public social media posts shared. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Asian Market Cafe reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
This article is brought to you by Asian Market Cafe.