1. Observation Deck
2. Sky DeckWant an even better bird’s eye view? Check out the open-air Sky Deck, the highest vantage point at KL Tower. The Sky Deck is an open-air deck located 300 m above ground a true highlight of KL Tower. Here you can find the impressive view of KL since it allows a 360-degree skyline where your breath will truly be taken away by the beauty of this boisterous city. Perfect for any sort of photoshoot, it’s completely insta-worthy. On a clear day, you’ll be able to see Genting Highlands! However, it can only be accessed on days of appropriate weather as there is a risk of lightning, so check the weather before you visit!
3. Sky BoxThis one is for all the adrenaline junkies! Step into the Sky Box, where you can get the best Instagram-worthy photos of the cityscape. Inspired by Eureka Skydeck 88 in Melbourne, you’re completely surrounded by glass panels that extend from the Sky Deck, with nothing below you but several inches of glass and steel. The Sky Box can accommodate up to six people at a time. We hope you’re not afraid of heights!
4. KL Tower Mini Zoo
5. Blue Coral Aquarium
6. Upside Down House
7. KL Forest Eco ParkIf you need a break from the city’s concrete pavements and skyscrapers and long for a bit of nature, you won’t even need to look outside the city as Kuala Lumpur actually has its own forest reserve right at the base of KL Tower. The Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve is the oldest gazetted forest reserve in the country and is home to a Jelutong Tree that dates back to nearly a century ago. Covering an area of approximately 9.3 hectares, the tropical rainforest is a welcome refuge from the city. I’d definitely recommend the Canopy Walk, which takes you up to 200 meters above ground and spans from one end of the park to the other.
8. XD Theater
9. F1 Simulator Zone
10. Atmosphere 360 RestaurantWind down from a fun-filled day at Atmosphere 360, where you can catch one of the best views of the sunset over Kuala Lumpur. The revolving restaurant’s fibre-optic ceiling lights give the illusion of dining al fresco underneath a starry night sky. Offering a wide selection of buffet meals for lunch and dinner, you can enjoy a sumptuous feast carefully crafted by the restaurant’s resident chef usKL TowerAddress: No. 2 Jalan Punchak Off, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala LumpurOpening hours: 930AM - 10PM (Daily)Are you still looking for inspiration for your Kuala Lumpur trip? Look no further, here are some articles you can check out:
- Immersive Art Installation By teamLab Coming To Kuala Lumpur
- Museum of Illusions Kuala Lumpur: Where Entertainment Meets Education
- The Ultimate Guide To The Best Halal & Muslim-friendly Croissants In Kuala Lumpur
- 7 Scenic Jogging Spots In Kuala Lumpur And Selangor For A Solo Run