1. Sitting on laptopsYou’re working from home, fully concentrated, then suddenly your cat jumps onto your keyboard and just sit still, looking cute 🥺. Many people say that cats do that for attention while others say that cats love the heat of laptops. To keep them close and comfortable, you can put a heated pad or mat near your laptop so they can sit with you without interrupting your work.
2. Demand for meals on timeThe more you spend your time with your cat, the less you need to check the time on the clock! Cats that are used to a regular feeding schedule will remind you of their mealtime by meowing all overyour feet. Giving the right pet food is the best way to increase their quality of life, especially during this time when they cannot spend as much time outside as before. To spoil them, we recommend that you get Hill’s Science Diet. As the leader in predictive biology, Hill’s Science Diet uses groundbreaking science to help your pet to live a longer and healthier life. All of their products use high-quality protein with precise nutrition and contain antioxidants for a healthy immune system. All of Hill’s Science Diet Feline dry food contains no pork, too! 🥳 #HHWT Tip: You can get it on Hill’s Science Diet Official Store on Shopee and enjoy 8% off regular priced items from 5 February to 31 March 2021 by using this exclusive promo code: HILLSHHWT! Head to their official website to find out more about Hill’s Science Diet.
3. Crashing your online meetingsCats LOVE attention! That’s why they always want to be in the spotlight, even when you are having a virtual meeting. As long as the participants don’t mind, you can sit your cat on your lap and caress them to show that you are still paying attention to them too. But if it’s animportant meeting, you might want to do it in a separate room with your cat 😂
4. Doing crazy zoomiesThis might be the funniest thing that cats do! Zoomies are a sign that your cat has not gotten enough movement or activity so they have this ‘hyperactive’ period. To minimize this, remember to play with your cat regularly. You can also give them a bouncing toy that they can interact with. To support their growth and development, cats also need suitable nutrition. Hill’s Science Diet is the perfect choice to ensure that your cats get all the nutrients they need. Their products are formulated with biology-based nutrition that’s made for every stage of a pet’s life. This is an essential element to support their health. Hill’s Science Diet is also trusted by experts and veterinarians for their understanding of a pet’s health from the inside out.
5. Following you around the houseThis particular habit might not be the most convenient for us, but it’s a sign that your cats need something from you! 🥰 Every cat has different needs, especially during this time (can be stressful for cats too!). So, you might want to pay more attention to their specific need, whether it’s food, attention, or even personalspace. For example, if you find that your cat starts to shed their fur, try to change their food with Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry cat food that provides optimal digestive health while nourishing the skin & promoting a lustrous coat. This product is enriched with prebiotic fiber (FOS) to fuel beneficial gut bacteria and support a balanced microbiome. Its high digestibility gives optimal nutrient absorption and easier stool pick-up as well as vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment. [GIVEAWAY] Spoil your cat (and your budget) even more with an abundant supply of Hill’s Science Diet nutritious food for free! Join the giveaway across all HHWT platforms!
- Facebook Giveaway: Like, share, and comment on this article’s Facebook post with a photo of your cat and write down the reason why you want to win this giveaway. One winner will win a one year supply of Hill’s Science Diet (12 bags, worth $492), and 10 winners will receive one bag (worth $41) of Hill’s Science Diet for each.
- Instagram Giveaway: Like, share, and comment on this article’s Instagram postwith the reason why you want to win this giveaway. One winner will wina one year supply of Hill’s Science Diet (12 bags, worth 492), and 9 lucky winners will receive one bag (worth $41) of Hill’s Science Diet for each.
- Get additional chances to win Hill's Science Diet by joining our Hello Spring Festival 2021 (5-19 February 2021). When you register yourself, you're automatically enrolled in the Lucky Draw and get the chance to join the Grand Draw! Register here for Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesian readers!
- The giveaways mentioned in this article are open to anyone residing in Singapore only. It ends on 28 February 2021, Sunday 23:59 (Singapore time, GMT+8). Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram for the social giveaways and through your contact details for the Grand Draw at Hello Spring Festival 2021. All the best!