- 1FOR1ATT for selected attractions
- 1FOR1SIM for selected SIM cards
Japan1. Explore Japan with JR East and West Passes Anyone who has travelled to different cities in Japan would know that commuting with a Japan Rail Pass (JR Pass) is very convenient and value for money too! There are many types of JR passes and we recommend that you plan your itinerary in advance so you know which pass to get. For example, you can explore Osaka, Kyoto and Nara with JR West Rail Pass or Fukuoka, Kagoshima and Nagasaki with JR Kyushu Pass! Since the passes are known to be expensive, Travel Recommends has amazing deals for a limited time only - so book it now! Travel Recommends’ 11.11 Promo! JR Central Pass
- Alpine Takayama Matsumoto Area Tourist Pass 5 Days (Adults): RM670 (NP: RM674)
- Alpine Takayama Matsumoto Area Tourist Pass 5 Days (Child): RM337
- Kyushu (North) Rail Pass 3 Days (Adult): RM305 (NP: RM578)
- Kyushu (North) Rail Pass 3 Days (Child): RM162 (NP: RM289)
- Suica card (pre-loaded with JPY1,500 and a deposit of JPY500): RM84 (NP: RM90)
- ICOCA card (pre-loaded with JPY1,500 and a deposit of JPY500): RM84 (NP: RM99)
South Korea3. Try a traditional hanbok Immerse yourself in the Korean culture by donning a beautifully designed hanbok, a dress thatis worn during festival celebrations and traditional ceremonies in South Korea.Book your one-day hanbok rental from Travel Recommends, if you’re adding this to your itinerary! We recommend booking this early because it’s a popular experience in Seoul. Travel Recommends' Buy 1 FREE 1 Promo! : Get free entrance to popular attractions in Seoul when you wear a hanbok! You can step into Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jongmyo Shire, Changdeokgun Palace and more for free and take gorgeous travel snapshots too. 4. Admire the sweeping view of Seoul at N Seoul Tower Towering the Seoul skyline at 236-metres high, N Seoul Tower is one of the best spots to admire the city’s bustling landscape. Originally served as a broadcasting tower for local television and radio channels, it’s the highest point on the well-loved Namsan Mountain. Besides appreciating the city view, it’s great to see romantic locals crowding the ‘Locks of Love’ and ‘Wishing Pond’ to wish for eternal love. Buy a ticket to N Seoul Tower from Travel Recommends to see it for yourself! Travel Recommends' Buy 1 FREE 1 Promo!
- Admission ticket: RM20 (NP: RM39)
- One-way ticket: RM21 (NP: RM30)
Singapore7. Skip the queue with Singapore EZ Link card With one of the world’s most efficient public transport system, commuting from one attraction to another is a breeze in Singapore. You can get to almost every major attraction and shopping centre via public transport, and the most convenient way is with an EZ-Link card, which is a prepaid card. Get a Singapore EZ Link card from Travel Recommends so that you can skip the queue and tap conveniently to your next train ride. Travel Recommends' Buy 1 FREE 1 Promo!
- Singapore EZ Link Card (with a preloaded $5 value and $5 deposit): RM27 (NP: RM30)
- Adult (including boat and cruise ride): RM108 (NP: RM117)
- Child (including boat and cruise ride): RM72 (NP: RM78)
Other travel essentials11. Stay connected with a SIM card If you’re travelling to Indonesia Whether you’re on a shopping spree in Bandung or exploring the busy streets of Jakarta, there are many snapshots to share with your family back home. Get an Indonesia 30GB SIM card from Travel Recommends! It saves you from spending too much on international roaming charges, and you can easily get internet access on the go. Travel Recommends' Buy 1 FREE 1 Promo!
- Indonesia SIM Card 30GB: RM62.40 (NP: RM78)
- Australia 3GB Telstra SIM Card: RM132 (NP: RM165)