1. Cath KidstonIf you're a fan of vintage-inspired pastels and lush florals then you should definitely know about Cath Kidston! Founded in London in 1993, this brand is famous for its vibrant patterns and prints that exude a modern vintage charm while still being durable and practical. They even have baby outfits, cosmetic bags and pouches, and home decor so your entire house can exude Cath Kidston cuteness! 😍 Flagship Address: French Railways House, 178-180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9ER. There are also several outlets located across London. Flagship Opening Hours: 10AM - 8PM (Mon-Sat), 12PM - 6PM (Sun) Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. LushIf you've ever walked past a Lush store, the first thing you would have noticed is the smell coming from their fresh vegan ingredients. Some of the products almost smell good enough to eat 🤩 Packed with shelves of bath bombs, toothpaste tabs, facial scrubs and so much more, this handmade cosmetics brand has some of the most creative and fragrant products around. Their bath bombs and shower jellies are one of their most well-known products, but their range also includes makeup, sunblock, and fragrances to keep your whole bathroom smelling like a bouquet. Flagship Address: 175 - 179 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2JS. There are also several outlets located across London. Flagship Opening Hours: 10AM - 9PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM - 6PM (Sun) Website | Facebook | Instagram
3. BurberryDid you know that Burberry was first founded with a practical slant? Their founder actually invented and patented the lightweight fabric gabardine as an alternative to traditional, heavier materials used for rainwear! Since then, this luxury brand has continued to be known for their durable fabrics, iconic check design with a bright red stripe, and of course their trench coats 😉 #HHWT Tip: On the hunt for some European luxury? These are the 7 best places in Europe for all your luxury shopping needs! Flagship Address: 121 Regent Street, London W1B 4TB. There are also several outlets located across London. Flagship Opening Hours: 10AM - 8PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM - 6PM (Sun) Website | Facebook | Instagram
4. Marks & SpencerMarks and Spencer may be a British brand, but they're known worldwide for their wide range of products. Obviously, this means any trip to London should include a visit to their largest outlet in the UK! 🥰 Whether you're shopping for a sharp new outfit or looking out for some snacks for the road, M&S have definitely got your back. (P.S. Look out for their iconic shortbread, which is made from vegetarian-friendly ingredients and comes in adorable metal tins!) Address: There are several outlets located across London . The biggest outlet is located at Marble Arch: 458 Oxford Street, London W1C 1AP. Marble Arch Opening Hours: 9AM - 10PM (Mon-Fri), 9AM - 9PM (Sat), 12PM - 6PM (Sun), different hours may apply for holidays. Website | Facebook | Instagram
5. Crabtree and EvelynThe first brand on our list that wasn't founded in the UK (it actually originated in Massachusetts, U.S.A.!), Crabtree and Evelyn should still be on your shopping list for its nature-themed scents and beauty products. In a surprise move, the brand announced in 2019 that they would be shutting down all global brick-and-mortar retail outlets except for the one in Islington! 🥺 Though you can still purchase their products online, it definitely isn't the same as getting to step into their store! Address: 294 Upper St, The Angel, London N1 2TU Opening Hours: 10AM - 6.30PM (Mon-Sat), 11AM - 5PM (Sun) Website | Facebook | Instagram
6. TwiningsWhen you think of Britain, you definitely think of tea. And when it comes to British tea in particular, Twinings is a household name known worldwide. Selling tea blends, teaware, and more, a box of Twinings tea is the perfect practical gift for your loved ones back home. They even have superblends meant to help with issues such as having trouble sleeping, and cold blended sachets that give you the same distinct taste without needing any hot water. Flagship Address: 216 Strand, London WC2R 1AP. Opening Hours: 9.30AM - 7.30PM (Mon-Fri), 11AM - 6PM (Sat-Sun) Website | Facebook | Instagram
7. Dorothy PerkinsStep into a Dorothy Perkins, and you might find yourself flying back with a whole new wardrobe or two 😍 This high street fashion brand has a wide range of pieces to fit and flatter every body type, and you'll even find some catwalk-inspired looks amongst their newer collections. Whether you're looking for a sweater to keep you warm against that dreaded London wind, or a stylish pair of slacks for your next big event, they've got you covered! (And don't worry, they stock menswear too! 😊)
8. SuperdryDon't let the Japanese-inspired branding of Superdry fool you - it's actually a UK-based fashion label! The label's blend of Americana-inspired styles and Japanese typography has elevated its status as streetwear, and its shops can now be found worldwide. Make sure to grab a denim jacket with their signature wash, or a sturdy coat that will keep you 'superdry' no matter the weather 😉
9. HarrodsGood ol' Harrods! 😍 Similar to Marks and Spencer, you can find everything from clothing to shoes and bags and even food on their shelves. Their London store even has a pharmacy and food hall located on its premises, so you could easily spend a whole day just exploring what they have to offer. It's definitely an experience you can't miss while in London.
London flagship: 87-135 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL Opening Hours: 10AM - 9PM (Mon-Sat), 11.30AM - 6PM (Sun, between 11.30AM - 12PM only browsing allowed) Website | Facebook | Instagram
10. Paul SmithOne of the UK's most famous brands, Paul Smith's repertoire is known for its classic pieces with a unique twist. Basic staples and formalwear (everything from blazers to sweatpants to bomber jackets!) are given a slightly quirky look to really make your outfit stand out amongst the rest. So you can come back from London looking better than ever 🥳 P.S. They also price match products bought from an approved online stockist - find out more here!
London flagship: 9 Albemarle Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 4BL. There are also several outlets located across London. Opening Hours: 10AM - 6PM (Sun-Wed), 10AM - 7PM (Thurs-Mon) Website | Facebook | Instagram
11. Dr MartensDoc Martens are a brand that have been famous for a long time - and for good reason! Their iconic footwear is easily recognizable from afar, and has grown from being a niche label to more mainstream in recent years. Whether donning the classic black boots or opting for something more recent, these durable shoes will last you through many more trips both at home and abroad 😍
12. JellycatParents, this one's for you! Jellycat is one of the younger brands on this list, having only been established in 1999. But they've quickly become a favourite amongst parents for their soft and adorable themed plushies, which come in the form of teddy bears, rabbits, penguins, and more. ☺️ They release new designs every January and July, so if your trip falls during these moments look out for any new additions to buy!
Address: There is no dedicated flagship store but you can find Jellycat at stockists including Hamleys, Selfridges, and Harrods. Do check the individual stores for opening hours while planning your visit! Website | Instagram