1. All Things DeliciousLocated in a conservation shophouse in the historic Arab Street, All Things Delicious is a bustling bakery cafe serving freshly-baked goods, hearty breakfast sets and the most delicious rice bowls!
2. AfterwitAfterwit, the quaint little café along North Bridge Road that everyone’s been taco-ing about! (Pun intended ?) Serving up a variety of unique tacos, cheesy quesadillas and super filling burritos, this café is a must visit ?
3. KumoyaKumoya is the first halal certified Japanese-French cafe in Singapore, serving up the most adorable desserts and savoury dishes. Our personal favourites are the savoury tempura ebi pancakes and fluffy waffles with sweet shoyu glaze karaage chicken ?
Eat your fill at Kumoya and get 10% off with minimum spending of SGD50 using the HHWT Travel Planner!
4. The Mad SailorsAt the Mad Sailors, you’ll dine like a true Brit with runny poached eggs, grilled sausages, crispy bacon, baked beans, and of course their famous fish & chips ?
5. The Lab SGTucked away in the alleyways of Jalan Pisang, The Lab SG is a quirky experimental café that pays homage to Breaking Bad. Step into a scientific laboratory and be greeted with test tubes, syringes, measuring tubes and more!
Credit: @sherylxy on InstagramThe yummy spread will make you come back for more, plus you’ll get 15% off on your total bill(with a minimum spending of SGD50)when you use the HHWT Travel Planner!
6. (working title)A cosy little hipster den that serves really good coffee and amaaaazing burgers, (working title) is one of the top go-to cafes in the Bugis area, serving up platter after platter of generously stacked burgers with some seasoned fries on the side.
If you’re still feeling peckish or with a group of friends, order another dish and enjoy 50% off your second main with the HHWT Travel Planner (valid from Monday-Thursday, 3-7pm)!
7. & why…The massive spread served at this Muslim-owned cafe is heavily influenced by the New York delicatessen/cafe culture.
Credit: @fishwoon on Instagram
Get 10% off your total bill, with a minimum spending of SGD50, only on the HHWT Travel Planner!
8. I am…The sister cafe to & why…, this next cafe draws major flavour inspiration from Europe, specifically Amsterdam!
9. Limaa CafeOne of the newest kid on the (Haji Lane) block, Limaa serves free flow salads, thirst-quenching juices/smoothies and only 3 types of sandwiches; the Rendang chicken sandwich, pulled beef cheese steak sandwich and seafood curry dip sandwich.
Credit: Limaa on FacebookEnjoy 50% off your second drink, smoothie or sandwich when you use the HHWT Travel Planner!
Located at North Bridge Road, this quaint little cafe is the place to get your comfort food and also a mean cuppa coffee ? We’d definitely recommend trying the salted egg calamari, one of the team’s favourites!