Ramadhan 2021 is finally here! While we're celebrating Ramadhan in a more humble fanfare this year, we should continue to dedicate this month for self-improvement and self-reflection. Bringing the joy of Ramadhan and Hari Raya Aidilfitri to your home, we're excited to welcome to our immersive virtual event that's happening throughout the month of Ramadhan!
Join Us At Hello Ramadan!
Happening now until 13 May 2021, join us at Hello Ramadan
, Have Halal, Will Travel's immersive virtual event that aims to bring the joy and celebration of Ramadhan and Hari Raya Aidilfitri to wherever you are! Look forward to an exciting line-up of shows, daily challenges, our very own Virtual Bazaar and Grand Draw prizes throughout Ramadhan. Click this link to join our daily challenges
and stand a chance to win amazing Grand Draw prizes! Besides taking part in Hello Ramadan, here are more amazing ways to make this your best Ramadhan ever!
1. Take small steps every day to improve yourself
Since Ramadhan is a month dedicated to self-reflection and self-improvement, let's take small steps to become better versions of ourselves! Excited to get started? Take part in Hello Ramadan's 1% Better Every Day Challenge! From starting a gratitude journal to cooking a delicious iftar for your family, we have 30
daily challenges that you can take part in, and for every challenge you complete, a brand will be donating to a charitable cause!Where to find 1% Better Every Day Challenge at Hello Ramadan
Look out for 1% Better Every Day Challenge card
above the Main Stage! Go to Participate Now, complete the challenge, and help each featured brand to reach their goal!
2. Support local businesses
Whether Ramadhan bazaars are steadily returning to your neighbourhood or going digital this year, the Ramadhan month is a great time to support local businesses and home bakers who are eager to deliver heartwarming meals and desserts to your home. If you're looking for traditional Malay kuih or hearty iftar, head over to Hello Ramadan's Virtual Bazaar
to order online! Featuring homegrown vendors from Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, you'll definitely be in for a treat!
Where to find Virtual Bazaar at Hello Ramadan
Check out the colourful Virtual Bazaar
next to the Main Stage and Ramadan Recipe Challenge card. Whether you're shopping for yummy kuih raya or affordable beauty essentials, it's time to show your support!
3. Treat your loved ones
Credit: PARKROYAL Collection Marina Bay, Singapore on FacebookSurprise your loved ones with luxury staycations, dining vouchers, and more from Hello
Ramadan's Grand Draw! All you need to do iscollect as many points as possible
on our website to redeem a ballot in our Grand Draw.
How to earn points at Hello Ramadan!
Each Grand Draw ballot is worth 150 points
- Create your profile
- Daily login
- Complete daily 1% Better Every Day challenge
- Complete daily Ramadan Recipe challenge
- Share your referral code to invite your friends to join Hello Ramadan 2021 (max. invite 10/day)
- Visit 2 stores in the 'Virtual Bazaar' (Hint: Visit the stores surrounding the 'Virtual Bazaar' booth too. Do this daily to collect more points!)
- Visit 1 booth in the 'Raya Ready' section (Hint: Visit all 5 to collect more points)
- Visit 1 booth in the 'Ramadan Around The World' section (Hint: Visit all 6, including HHWT's booth, to collect more points)
- Subscribe to HHWT's newsletter
, so make sure to complete these tasks daily! Your point will expire on 13 May 2021 (GMT+8)
. Remember to redeem in advance for extra ballots in the Grand Draw!
Where to find the Lucky Draw at Hello Ramadan
Click on the green Lucky Draw buttonin the middle of the Main Stage, Raya Ready booths and Ramadan Around The
World boothsSneak peek: Grand Draw prizes to be won!
- Canon EOS 90D Kit EFS 18-135 (DSLR camera) worth $2,379
- 3D2N 'Hearty Eats, Restful Stays' experience at PARKROYAL Collection Marina Bay worth $1,300
- Smeg SMF03CRUK Full Colour Stand Mixer in cream worth $1,098
- 3D2N staycation at Cameron Highlands Resort worth RM3,836
- 3D2N staycation at Tanjong Jara Resort worth RM3,836
- 3D2N staycation at Grand Lexis Port Dickson worth RM3,600
- 2D1N staycation voucher at The Sultan Residence worth IDR 10.000.000
- Pegipegi hotel voucher worth IDR 1.000.000
- FITCO MOVE unlimited gym & classes membership worth IDR 950.000
4. Celebrate the diversity in the ummah
Celebrating the beauty and diversity in Islam, we're shining the spotlight on inspiring speakers from around the world! Curious to know how Ramadhan is celebrated in South Korea, Thailand, and Norway? Make sure to catch our Ramadan Around The World segment to find out more about their daily Ramadhan activities as well as their traditional sahur and iftar food!
Don't forget to watch our 1% Better Every Day Challenge where you'll learn more tips on how to cultivate a daily reading habit, easy ways to practice gratitude, how to set goals for a fulfilling Ramadhan, and more!
Where to watch Hello Ramadan shows at HelloRamadan
Click on the Main Stage
, located right next to the Lucky Draw button for full schedule! There are three segments to choose from, and we hope you enjoy them all!
- Ramadan Around The World - Discover how our Muslim brothers and sisters celebrate Ramadhan around the world!
- 1% Better Every Day Challenge - Learn easy ways to become better version of ourselves this Ramadhan
- Recipes - Pick up a new recipe and impress your loved ones for iftar!
5. Surprise your loved ones with a delicious iftar
If you're planning to surprise your loved ones with a delicious homecooked meal this Ramadhan, learn a recipe or two from our Ramadan Recipe Challenge. You can learn to make a variety of traditional and international meals as well as yummy desserts and drinks that are perfect for sahur and iftar!
Where to find Ramadan Recipe Challenge at Hello Ramadan
Spot the Ramadan Recipe Challenge card
between Virtual Bazaar and Ramadan Around The World booths! Besides learning a new recipe, you can also earn points to redeem a ballot for our Grand Draw.
6. Give back to the community
In the spirit of giving, you can also make this your best Ramadhan ever by giving back to the community! Besides donating to your mosque, you can
also buy clothes and gifts for a family in need or treat a local orphanage to a delicious iftar meal.
We may celebrate Ramadhan different this year, but there are many things we can do to make this your best Ramadan ever. From taking small steps to improving yourself to giving back to the community, we hope you will continue to make the best of the joys and blessings of Ramadhan. Happening now until 13 May 2021,visit Hello Ramadan
, our immersive virtual event featuring a line-up of exciting shows, virtual bazaar, daily challenges, and a chance to win amazing staycation and dining vouchers from our Grand Draw. See you there and salam Ramadhan from all of us at HHWT!