Ever wondered what a gathering of the country's best fried chicken would be like? Well, save the date: from 18-19 November, you can get your hands on Malaysia's finest fried chicken! ?
Presenting to you, Malaysia's Top 8 Ayam Lejen
(according to FriedChillies)!
1. Gerai Ah KowCredit: @nvshv on InstagramCredit: @adele2307 on Instagram
2. Nasi Lemak Wak KentutCredit: Makan Sedap on FacebookCredit: Makan Sedap on Facebook
3. Killer Gourmet Burgers (KGB)
Credit: @cheryleong on Instagram
4. Broasted Chicken KingCredit: Paula Bianca on FacebookCredit: @friedchillies on Instagram
5. NommsCredit: @nomms.my on Instagram Credit: @nomms.my on Instagram
6. Nasi Kandar ZainulCredit: @syuhadamusa on Instagram Credit: @iramohdamin on Instagram
7. MyBurgerLabCredit: myBurgerLab on Facebook
8. SweetreeCredit: @najahmuhidin on Instagram Credit: @bellefleur73 on Instagram
Wait- wipe the drool off your face! Here's what you need to know if you want to be one of the chosen ones* at Ayam Lejen Festival next month:
- Mark your calendar and decide which session you want to attend. The 2-day festival consists of two 4-hour sessions a day.
- Call up your foodie buddies to share the news. Food tastes better when you're with friends!
- Be an early bird! Early passes are sold at RM48 whilst stocks last ?
- If you chickened out on the early bird deals, then you have to deal with paying for the RM58 entry fee ?
- Start training for a big(ger) appetite. You will receive 8 portions of fried chicken, and you won't want to miss the special side orders available at the festival!
Now, ready for the best fried chicken feast in your life?
Buy your Ayam Lejen ticket HERE!