Singaporeans, December is here! That means you can start spending your $100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. With so many awesome staycation deals and attraction promotions in Singapore, you might be wondering what’s the best way to spend your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers ? Good news - you can use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on Klook to book hotels, attractions and tours. What’s more, Klook has a huge variety of over 200 activities approved by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB), some of which are exclusive only to Klook. We’ve rounded up this guide for some of the most value-for-money deals on Klook that you can use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers for. #HHWT Tip: Enjoy a free $50 Klook voucher for your next hotel booking when you use at least $50 of your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on Klook. UOB cardholders will automatically get an additional discount of $5 (min. $30 cash spent on top of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers) and $20 (min. $100 cash spent on top of the vouchers). No promo code is required. Each customer can only use this promo twice till 30 Jun 2021. Don't forget to check out the full list of deals on Klook!
Hotels:If you’re planning to use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to book hotels, the best part is that staycation deals on Klookare bundled with attractive offerings like dining options, spa credits, kid-friendly amenities and more. So, you can enjoy a range of 4 and 5-star hotels at a better value ?
1. Andaz SingaporeCredit: Klook Conveniently located in the heart of Bugis and with stylishly furnished rooms, it’s no wonder that Andaz Singapore is a popular spot for staycations! Their floor-to-ceiling windows bring in natural light and offer amazing views of Singapore's skyline. It’s also near plenty of halal food options in Kampong Gelam. Their staycation package on Klook includes a 1-night stay at their King or Twin Room, City View King and Deluxe Room of your choice for 2 people, free breakfast, $100 F&B dining credits and all-day complimentary refreshments at their Sunroom. Andaz also allows one additional child (12 and under) per room as well. Kids below 6 years old enjoy complimentary breakfast, and kids between 7 and 12 years old enjoy a 50% discount.Not to mention that you can also enjoy the room’s complimentary minibar (with one-time replenishment). What’s more, the use of your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers for Andaz Singapore can only be redeemed exclusively via Klook. As the vouchers are valid till 30 Jun 2021, there’s no need to rush to book your staycation! Note: As the food at Andaz might not be halal-certified, we strongly recommend that you dine at your own discretion and if in doubt, seek alternatives.Rate: from $300 nettBook your Andaz staycation on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. Grand Hyatt SingaporeCredit: Grand Hyatt Singaporeon FacebookIf you're looking for an affordable staycation deal with awesome perks, Grand Hyatt Singapore has got you covered ? Besides their great location at Orchard Road, their contemporary 5-star rooms are spacious and perfect for both families and couples. With their Foodie & Spa Staycation package which is exclusive on Klook, you’ll get to enjoy a 1-night stay in their Deluxe Room, complimentary halal breakfast at StraitsKitchen, 3-course set lunch at Mezza9 and $50 spa credits per room for two. If that’s not enough for you, you can also choose to treat yourself to adelicious a la carte buffet lunch or dinner at StraitsKitchen too ? Even if you’re not planning to get the staycation package, you can simply book Grand Hyatt’s Deluxe Room for Two (Room Only) or Deluxe Room with Breakfast for Two on Klook. Note: As the food at Mezza9 might not be halal-certified, we strongly recommend that you dine at your own discretion and if in doubt, seek alternatives.Rate: from $200 nettBook your Grand Hyatt staycation on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram #HHWT Tip: Get a free $50 Klook voucher for next hotel booking when at least $50 of your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers is used to book a hotel on Klook.
3. Fairmont SingaporeCredit: KlookPlanning a staycation in the City Hall area? Fairmont Singapore’s got you covered! Not only are you within walking distance to famous shopping malls like Raffles City and Suntec, some of their rooms also have stunning views of Marina Bay. With various packages on Klook, enjoy a 1 or 2 nights’ stay in the spacious Fairmont Room or the luxurious Signature King Suite for 2 adults and 2 children below 12! Families, this one’s for you ? Some of their packages include $100 F&B dining credits which you can use at the halal-certified Asian Market Cafe! For 3D2N packages, you’ll also get to enjoy the second night at 50% off their room rates (with no other inclusions). Halal status of breakfast: We've reached out to the hotel and they have confirmed that they do have a halal-certified breakfast menu for in-room dining.Rate: from $359 nett Book your Fairmont staycation on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram#HHWT Tip: In case you’re wondering, you won’t be able to stack more than one person’s vouchers. But what’s great is that you’ll have more opportunities to try out different types of activities and experiences. This way, more businesses in the local tourism industry can benefit from the vouchers!
4. Shangri-La Hotel, SingaporeCredit: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Although it's located near the Orchard Road shopping belt, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore feels like a sanctuary away. The hotel compound is huge, with lush greenery and beautifully landscaped gardens that are sure to guarantee you a tranquil staycation.
Book their Klook Exclusive staycation packages
for the best value! Families would love their Family Fun Package which includes a 1-night stay at their Garden Wing Deluxe City View Room (complimentary upgrade from Tower Wing Deluxe Room), daily breakfast for 2 adults & 2 children (below 12), playtime at their outdoor Splash Zone with 6 unique water play areas and more ? Plus, special child-themed welcome amenities! Shangri-La also allows a maximum of 2 children per room (0-11 years old).
Couples can enjoy the Garden Picnic Experience inclusive of a picnic basket with picnic mat & food items as well as 20% off spa treatments ?
Note: As the breakfast might not be halal-certified, we strongly recommend that you dine at your own discretion and if in doubt, seek alternatives.Rate: from $400 nettBook your staycation on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram
5. One 15 MarinaCredit: KlookSince you’re unable to travel this year, why not take a trip to Sentosa and enjoy your very own waterfront staycation at One15 Marina Sentosa Cove? Your stay at this luxury hotel will transport you away from the bustling city which makes it an amazing getaway with loved ones. For those of you planning a family staycation, their Family Getaway package on Klook is just what you need! You’ll get a 1-night stay in the Hillview Room for 2 Adults and 2 Children, ala carte breakfast for two, 2 hours of bicycle rental, $20 worth of arcade tokens and a Children Fun Kit ? Did we mention that you can rent board games (at an extra charge) too? You can also take a refreshing dip in their infinity pool or unwind in their jacuzzi while enjoying a wonderful view of the marina. There’s a wading pool that kids would love too!Note: As the breakfast might not be halal-certified, we strongly recommend that you dine at your own discretion and if in doubt, seek alternatives.Rate: from $395Book your staycation on Klook!Website | Facebook | InstagramP.S. Check out these fun things to do and halal food options at Sentosa!
6. Lloyd's InnCredit: KlookLocated in the quieter part of Orchard, Lloyd's Inn is nestled within lush greenery and you'll definitely love their minimalist rooms! Ideal for a romantic getaway, the roof terrace, dipping pool and modern garden deck within its premises will whisk you away from the hustle and bustle from city life. With the Klook Exclusive staycation packages, enjoy a 1-night stay in their comfy Standard and Business Room of your choice, early check-in & late check-out (subject to availability), breakfast for two as well as a turndown gift. Time to let your partner know how much you need a break at Lloyd’s Inn ?Note: As the breakfast might not be halal-certified, we strongly recommend that you dine at your own discretion and if in doubt, seek alternatives.Rate: $189Book your staycation on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram#HHWT Tip: Enjoy a free $50 Klook voucher for your next hotel booking when you use at least $50 of your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on Klook. UOB cardholders will get an additional discount of $5 (min. $30 cash spent on top of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers) and $20 (min. $100 cash spent on top of the vouchers). Each customer can only use this promo twice till 30 Jun 2021.
Attractions:Besides booking staycations, you can also use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers for attractions! The best part is that you can find all the attractions approved for the use of vouchers on Klook. Here are some of our top picks (with discounts too!):
7. AirzoneCredit: KlookWho says playgrounds are only for kids? If you and your friends are looking to take your meet-ups up a notch, time to visit Airzone, the world's first suspended indoor playground at City Square Mall! Of course, for those of you with kids, this is one place you absolutely can’t miss! Unleash your inner child as you walk through the various elevated themed zones and participate in unique games. From Giant Inflatable Soccer to a 3D maze and an exhilarating slide and more, you'll definitely have loads of fun at Airzone. And you'll get to enjoy all these while you're suspended between 2 to 5 storeys high! By booking your Airzone tickets on Klook, you’ll also get to enjoy up to a 15% discount. Redeeming the vouchers is easy and you can choose to withdraw them in denominations of $10 from SingPass. When purchasing your tickets, you can apply the vouchers on Klook (similar to how a promo code works). If you’ve withdrawn your vouchers but don’t end up using the code in 10 minutes, the vouchers will be returned to your SingPass account. Price: $21.25 (off-peak), $22.50 (peak)Book your tickets on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram
8. Attractions and activities in SentosaSingapore Cable Car SkypassCredit: KlookSpending a day out in Sentosa? What’s great is that you can book all your activities beforehand on Klook and even use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. Arrive at Sentosa in style with the Singapore Cable Car Skypass package on Klook. While on the cable car, you'll be greeted with a stunning 360-degree view of the iconic Mount Faber Park, USS, Resorts World Sentosa and more!Price: from $24.50Book your tickets on Klook!Website | Facebook | InstagramSentosa Fun PassLooking to visit multiple attractions at a great value? Get the Sentosa Fun Pass on Klook where you’ll pay for a number of tokens (55, 80 or 120). You can redeem the tokens for attractions like the 4D Adventureland, Megabounce, S.E.A. Aquarium and more. The best part? It’s more affordable than getting individual tickets at the attractions ?Price: from $46
Book your tickets on Klook!Website | Facebook | InstagramHydroDash Credit: KlookWith Singapore's tropical weather, you'd want to cool down and enjoy some splashing fun at HydroDash, Singapore's first-ever floating water park! This water obstacle course consists of various slides, climbing ropes, trampolines and other fun elements. HydroDash is a Klook Exclusive for the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, so you won’t want to miss this chance. Each ticket includes a 1-hour playtime, insurance for bad weather and buoyancy aid rental. It's the perfect activity to do with your friends or family on weekends and burn some calories while you're at it ?Price: $20
Book your tickets on Klook!Website | Facebook | InstagramNestopiaAnother Klook Exclusive at Sentosa is Nestopia, an open-air play area with 17 sections of netted obstacle courses connecting 3 giant nests and 2 of the longest slides on the island! By purchasing your tickets on Klook, you’ll enjoy a 25% discount on their 1-hour Weekday Access Pass (for 1 Adult and 1 Child) and a free FROZT ice pop - the perfect treat on a hot day! Price: $10
Book your tickets on Klook!Website | Facebook | InstagramOla Beach ClubCredit: KlookIf you’re looking for some splashing fun in the water, head over to Ola Beach Club for kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding. If you love the sun, sand and sea, you’d love the water sports here at Siloso Beach. Rent a single or double kayak with your friends or family and you don't need to have any prior experience. Price: $24
Book your tickets on Klook!
Website | Facebook | Instagram#HHWT Tip: Even if you’re not planning to visit Sentosa during the holidays, the good news is that the vouchers can be used till 30 Jun 2021. So, there’s no need to rush and you can still explore Sentosa safely at another time.
9. Universal Studios SingaporeWith thrilling rides like the Battlestar Galactica, Revenge of the Mummy, Transformers and more, a visit to Universal Studios Singapore (USS) is always a great idea! It’s even better during the December holidays as they are having the Universal Christmas theme (till 3 Jan 2021) which you can enjoy with the family. Meet your favourite characters like the Merry Minions, immerse in interactive movie sets and enjoy meet-and-greet sessions with Despicable Me characters, Puss in Boots and more! Price: $77Book your tickets on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram
10. Snow CityCredit: KlookYou might not be able to travel now but who says you can't have some fun in the snow? Here's your chance to meet a snowman, experience playing in an igloo or try the Arctic snow slide at Snow City Singapore ? There are also ice sculptures that you can look forward to and fun activities like snow tubing! Did you know that Snow City also has a new winter shooting arena, where you can challenge your loved ones to a paintball shooting battle? With the Klook Exclusive packages, you can sign up for Target Shooting or a Close Quarter Battle with friends at the Winter Shooting Arena, inclusive of 1 hour of snow play session! Snow city is definitely a place you'd want to visit with your friends and family this holidays!Price: from $12 Book your tickets on Klook!Website | Facebook | Instagram
Tours:Tours are a great way to rediscover Singapore and on Klook, there’s a wide variety of tours where you can use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. Some of them are exclusive on Klooktoo. As the vouchers are meant to help the local tourism industry, why not take this opportunity to try out different types of activities like going on tours? Here are two exciting tours we’d recommend:
11. Kelong and Pulau Ubin Guided TourCredit: Klook Explore Northeastern Singapore's seas with a guided tour of a kelong (offshore fishing village) and Pulau Ubin. The 2-hour tour will bring you to the various kelongs that you might not have heard about and you can learn more about how they work through a licensed guide. You’ll also get to learn a bit more about fish farming and land reclamation or spot seabirds! Not to mention that the tour will stop by the halal-certified Smith Marine Floating Restaurant for refreshments. It’s great for families or group of friends wanting to see a different side of Singapore ?Price: $450 (group of up to 5 people)Book your tickets on Klook!
12. Kampong Lorong Buangkok Tour ExperienceCredit: KlookAlways interested in exploring mainland Singapore's last kampong? Well, here's your chance! If you want to find out more about the stories of Kampong Lorong Buangkok or even meet the residents, you can sign up for a Kampong Experience tour on Klook. In the 2-hour private tour, you'll get to learn the history of the kampong, step into an actual kampong house, interact with residents, play old-school games and more! Find out more about Kampong Lorong Buangkok in our article.Price: from $50Book your tickets on Klook!
How to redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on KlookNow that you have these activities in mind, you might be wondering how you can redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on Klook or how to identify which activities are eligible for the vouchers. To check out the list,click here for a dedicated page on the SingapoRediscovers on Klook! We’ve also rounded up a step-by-step guide to redeeming your vouchers:
1. Have your SingPass ready
2. Browse for your favourite activities on Klook. All eligible activities will be marked with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers icon (pictured above).3. Add the activity you want to the shopping cart4. When you are ready to pay, click on 'Use SingapoRediscovers Vouchers' at the checkout page5. Login using SingPass to choose the amount of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers you want to redeem6. Declare details of family member(s) aged below 18 to receive $10 subsidies for up to six child/youth tickets (if you are purchasing child/youth tickets)7. Copy the generated SingapoRediscovers Voucher code and paste it on the checkout page8. Complete the checkout process within 10 minutes and enjoy your SingapoRediscovers experience ? #HHWT Tip: You can choose to withdraw your vouchers in denominations of $10 from SingPass. Even if you’ve withdrawn them but don't end up using the code in 10 minutes, the vouchers will be returned to your SingPass account!Alternatively, there are also a total of 69 physical counters that will be set up islandwide for those who require assistance to redeem their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers. You can also look out for Klook’s physical booths at these 16 community centres (in partnership with UOB Travel Planners): Bukit Batok CC, Bukit Panjang CC, Changi Simei CC, Choa Chu Kang CC, Gek Poh Ville CC, Kaki Bukit CC, Kim Seng CC, Pasir Ris East CC, Rivervale CC, Tampines East CC, Tampines West CC, Tiong Bahru CC, Toa Payoh West CC, Ulu Pandan CC, Whampoa CC, and Zhenghua CC. Cash payments can be made for bookings at these locations. So, if you’re planning a staycation, visiting attractions or signing up for activities, it’s time to make use of your SingapoRediscovers and redeem them on Klook! With a range of popular hotels and attractions as well as promotions and bundle deals, you can get more bang for your buck ? Time to share these great deals with your friends and family and start rediscovering Singapore! But there’s no need to rush - the vouchers can be used till 30 Jun 2021, so let’s all explore Singapore safely. #HHWT Tip:Enjoy a free $50 Klook voucher for your next hotel booking when you use at least $50 of your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on Klook. UOB cardholders will get an additional discount of $5 (min. $30 cash spent on top of the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers) and $20 (min. $100 cash spent on top of the vouchers). Each customer can only use this promo twice till 30 Jun 2021. This article is brought to you by Klook.