The Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and River Safari boast an extensive variety of wildlife and various animal species, so it comes as no surprise that they are really popular with both locals and visitors. Not to mention that they are also perfect for families with kids ? If you've been looking out for promotions or free entry to the Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and River Safari this 2020, you're in luck! All 3 parks are offering free entry to kids with every paying adult this October.
Wild About Kids
In light of Children's Day, kids can enter free with every paying adult from 1 to 31 October 2020
with the Wild About Kids promotion! The Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and River Safari are managed by Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS). Here are some of the conditions:
- Valid for single-park, same-day entry into the park of your choice
- Valid for local residents (Singaporeans, PR, employment pass holders, dependent pass and long-term visit pass holders)
- The promotion is only valid for Adult and Child bundles. The Child must be a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old. The Senior Citizens' admission price is not counted as a full paying Adult.
- Limited to purchases of up to 4 ticket bundles per online transaction
- It's only applicable for online purchases and not valid with other discounts and promotions.
When you get the tickets online on the WRS' ticketing website
, you can automatically purchase the Kids Enter FREE promo. The prices are as follows:
- Singapore Zoo - $39 (U.P. $31.20 + $20.80 = $52)
- Jurong Bird Park - $32 (U.P. $25.60 + $16.80 = $42.40)
- River Safari - $36 (U.P. $28.80 + $19.20 = $48)
For those of you who are thinking of visiting with your kids, this is definitely a great deal as you'll be able to save up to 25%! Do note that the promotion excludes the tram rides at the Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park as well as the Amazon River Quest boat ride at River Safari.
Visiting the Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and River Safari
If you're planning a visit to the 3 parks during this period, you might be wondering if there are any adjustments to the show timings and other park experiences. Here are some guidelines you should know before visiting the parks:
1. You need to book a timeslot before visiting
As the parks are operating at limited capacity, you'll need to book a timeslot prior to your visit. Do note that time slot bookings are subject to availability. You can find out about the visiting procedures and safety measures here
Credit: VisitSingapore on Facebook2. Closure of Park Experiences and sections
Due to safe distancing measures, several Park Experiences and sections are still closed. All shows are also operating at limited capacity due to Safe Management Measures.
- Elephant Token Feeding (till 31 Dec 2020)
- Keepers' Chit Chat (till 31 Dec 2020)
- Play Area, KidzWorld (till 31 Dec 2020)
- Pony ride, Falabella grooming, Rabbit petting (till 31 Dec 2020)
- Closed due to upgrading works: Frozen Tundra (till further notice), Black Howler Monkey (till 1 Oct 2020), Zebra (till 5 Oct 2020), Chimpanzee (till 6 Oct 2020), Penguin (6 Oct 2020)
Find out more about the closures and show timings on their website
Halal eateries that are open in Phase 2Singapore Zoo/River Safari:KFC (outside the Zoo)Halal status:
Mon-Fri; 10AM-6.30PM, Sat-Sun/PH; 9AM-7PM
KFC (Rainforest Kidzworld)
Ah Meng Restaurant (inside the Zoo)Halal status:
Ah Meng Bistro
Note: The Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife is currently suspended.
Jurong Bird Park:
Note: The only halal-certified eatery at Jurong Bird Park, Pizza Hut Express, is temporarily closed.
So, if you're planning a family day out this October, be sure to purchase this amazing bundle and get close to the wildlife at Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and River Safari!
Book your discounted tickets here
Singapore ZooOpening hours:
Jurong Bird Park