[Updated 2 June 2022]Every couple deserves a romantic getaway whether they’re starting a new chapter together or celebrating their anniversary milestone. And the best part is, you don’t have to travel far to experience it all!If you’re planning a vacation with your other half, how about exploring romantic glamping spots in Malaysia? Besides discounts on all attractions and activities in Malaysia, there are also exclusive hotel and staycation packages to discover. Scroll down to find out more!Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1F
1. Tiarasa Escapes, Janda BaikPerched on the foothills of Janda Baik, dreamy safari-style tents and treetop villas await at Tiarasa Escapes. Just 45 minutes away from the Kuala Lumpur skyscrapers, this luxurious glamping spot allows you to reconnect with nature without foregoing modern amenities and other creature comforts. Honeymooners can cosy up in an air-conditioned Dragonfly Tented Villa that comes with a king-size bed, an ensuite bathroom and a private verandah to take in the view. Since it’s a Muslim-owned resort, rest assured that the meals are halal!
2. Glamz At Genting, PahangGenting Highlands may be synonymous with theme parks and cable car rides, but you can look forward to a chilly glamping getaway at Glamz At Genting. Immerse yourself in the pristine rainforest and experience a relaxing nature retreat with your spouse. Perfect for two, get the Bell Tent or Dome Room that has comfortable beds and an ensuite bathroom. Once settled, hang out at the Common Room, enjoy a refreshing dip in the public jacuzzi and cosy up with your spouse as you enjoy the chilly highland weather.
3. Gopeng Glamping Park, Janda BaikClose to the village of Kampung Chulek, Gopeng Glamping Park is ideal for couples who enjoy an adventurous getaway. From whitewater rafting to sunset hiking, you can do it all here! You and your spouse can even race through the untamed rainforest on an ATV. Circled by hilly terrains, lush forests and tranquil rivers, Gopeng Glamping Park also promises a comfortable Glamping Tent that comes with a queen-size mattress, basic amenities as well as access to shared bathrooms and shower rooms!
4. Lost World of Tambun, IpohJust a 2 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur, a romantic weekend awaits at Lost World of Tambun which is known for its theme park, hot springs, and tropical jungle. If you’re planning to spend the night with a view of limestone formations, make sure to choose the scenic glamping experience!All glamping tents come with a king-size bed, power sockets and toiletries, so you’re never far away from your usual modern comforts. Feel like a kid again and enjoy the exhilarating Dragon Flight, swinging Stormrider pirate ship and more.
5. Sea Horizon Resort Glamping, JohorFor city couples who need a change of scenery, make your way to Sea Horizon Resort known as Malaysia’s first cliffside glamping by the sea! Overlooking the view of the South China Sea, stay the night in an air-conditioned Stargazer Dome that sits over a cliff, so you can stargaze from the comfort of your bed. Since this resort is located in the fishing village of Sedili Besar, expect to do many water sports activities including kayaking, rope course on water, beach paragliding and more.
6. Royal Belum State Park, PerakMalaysia is blessed with a million-year-old rainforest in their backyard, and one of the places to experience it all is Royal Belum State Park. Ideal for couples who love the outdoors, you can cruise on the Temenggor Lake, trekking through the rainforest to find a Rafflesia flower and follow the elephant’s trail at Sungai Papan salt lick area. After a long day of nature exploration, you can set up camp by the Temenggor Lake, known as the second largest lake in peninsular Malaysia. Once done, you can treat yourself to a barbecue dinner and romantic bonfire.
7. Dusun Bonda, SelangorDusun Bonda
is located in the forests of Batang Kali. Dusun Bonda, which translates to mother's orchard, is tucked in a fruit orchard along the river. Owner and founder Azura created Dusun Bonda to give wonderful childhood memories for her daughter, and as such, the resort is a kid-friendly glamping spot with a manmade pool and waterfall, playground and other family-friendly amenities.
Dusun Bonda has a few types of accommodations. For a full glamping experience, opt for the Bell Tents, which is a premium tent with adjacent private bathrooms, but do note that the rest rely on shared bathrooms. In addition, some bell tents rely on fans or portable air-conditioners. If that's not your cup of tea, there's always the Studio Villas that offer all the amenities you're used to.
8. Nur Laman Bestari Eco Resort, SelangorCredit: nurlamanbestari on Instagram
Situated in Sungai Buloh, immerse yourself in the beauty of nature at Nur Laman Bestari Eco Resort
. This Muslim-owned nature resort in Selangor is the perfect escape from city life and has many types of accommodations available. Ranging from chalets to riverside cottages, take the opportunity to rough it out in the wild without sacrificing your modern comforts by spending the night in the resort's all-new glamping tent!
Perfect for five guests, each glamping tent has five mattresses, a portable fan and air-conditioner, fresh linen, and access to the nearby bathroom. Cutleries, barbecue grill, and instant drink sachets are also provided if you're hungry. Otherwise, the resort can arrange breakfast and dinner for RM25 per person.
Whether you’re surprising your spouse with a trip or celebrating an anniversary milestone, it’s time to plan a staycation at these romantic glamping spots in Malaysia! You’ll be an experience unlike any other.