Situated in the heart of Shinjuku, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
is perfect for all types of travellers! Whether you’re travelling with your family or a frequent business traveller, the location and the services provided at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo satisfies all your needs.
#HHWT tip: Download the HHWT Travel Planner app
- No halal meals available. However, food items with pork are clearly marked out during the breakfast buffets. As always, we advise our readers to dine at your own discretion.
- Muslim-friendly eateries nearby:
- Menya Kaijin
- Satsuma TANDEN Yoyogi
- Shinjuku Gyoen Ramen Ouka
to find the best halal eateries in Tokyo!
- A 5-minute walk from Shinjuku station, Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo is the epitome of convenience.
- Shinjuku station is connected to 12 train lines, including the JR Yamanote line – the most convenient JR line with stops at major tourist sights such as Shibuya and Harajuku
- There is also a major bus terminal (Busta Shinjuku) situated above Shinjuku station
- Buses to Mount Fuji, Nagano and other cities depart from this station
- Space: Extremely spacious (especially for a room in Japan)
- Space to lay out luggages
- Plenty of prayer space
- Cleanliness: Extremely, we came back to a clean room and toilet everyday
- Availablein rooms:
- Toiletries: Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body soap, toothbrush, hair brush, shower cap, hair tie, cotton wool and cotton tips
- Hairdryer - However, the hairdryer speed is not exactly the fastest, bring your own if you’re impatient!
- Complimentary bottles of water each day
- Bidet (as with almost all hotels in Japan)
- In-room safe
- Flat-screen television
- Internet access: Free wi-fi in all rooms and public areas. The network was very secure with reasonable network speed (I could do work at night easily!)
- Available for rent: Air purifiers, humidifiers, DVD players, trouser presses, iron & ironing boards, desk lights, bed guards, etc.
- A child aged 5 and under can stay for free per bed
- Nursery daycare services
Request for rooms on the higher floors at the time of your reservation for an awesome view of the city!
Hello Kitty Rooms
If you love Hello Kitty, these rooms at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo would be a dream come true! Pick between a Princess Kitt
y room or a Kitty Town
room (from 24,800 yen) :)
[caption id="attachment_16470" align="aligncenter" width="1000"]
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo - Princess Kitty Room[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_16471" align="aligncenter" width="1000"]
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo - Kitty Town Room[/caption]
Premier Grand Rooms
- P.S. You’llget to bring home your very own Hello Kitty plush doll, specially designed for Keio Plaza hotel!
We were fortunate to visit Keio Plaza's newest Club Floor and Premier Grand Lounge on it's opening day and we love the elegant east-meets-west design!
[caption id="attachment_16474" align="aligncenter" width="1000"]
Premier Grand Suite[/caption]
Guests staying on the Club Floor can check in and check out, enjoy meals, snacks, drinks from the comfort of the lounge. There's even a dedicated concierge who will be able to help with restaurant reservations and tour bookings!
[caption id="attachment_16475" align="aligncenter" width="1000"]
Premier Grand Lounge[/caption]
Additional services we love
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Tokyo Disney parks - As Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo is a Tokyo Disney Resort Good Neighbor Hotels, you can enjoy free shuttle rides to Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea!
- #HHWT tip: Don't forget to make a reservation for the bus once you've confirmed your hotel booking as there are certain bus timings that are more popular!
- Airport limousine bus ride direct from the hotel to Haneda Airport (¥ 1230/adult, ¥ 620/child) and Narita Airport (¥ 3100/adult, ¥ 1550/child)
- #HHWT tip:Try to pick a flight that lands at and departs from Haneda Airport as it's much cheaper and quicker to get to the city.
- Local cultural experiences:
- Experience a traditional Japanese tea ceremony at the “Sho-fu-an” tea ceremony room (only held 4 times a day)
- Try on a Japanese wedding kimono with your loved one and have your photos taken wedding kimono (2 couples a day)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office - Enjoy a breathtaking view of Tokyo from the observation deck, free!
- Central Park
- Departmental stores (Isetan, Takashimaya, Keio Department, LUMINE)
- Tokyu Hands
- Major electronics store: Yodobashi Camera, BIC Camera
Don't forget to bring along your passport to enjoy tax-free purchases!
- #HHWT Tip: Check out the different packages available on Keio Plaza Hotel’s website. There are packages tied to credit card privileges where you can enjoy a free night or family packages available, where the second room is 50% off upon check out.
- Alternatively, check out the prices here!