With Singapore's humid and mostly hot weather, doing some water sports like kayaking is always a great idea to cool down! Not to mention that kayaking is a fun activity to do with friends or family 🤗 Looking for an affordable kayak rental in Singapore? We've got you covered! Head over to PAssion WaVe, People's Association's water sports centre for really affordable rates - from $9.80 for 2 hours!
Credit: Screenshot from PAssion WaVe website
With a total of 5 outlets offering kayak rentals, kayaking at PAssion WaVe is perfect no matter where you are in Singapore! Here are the kayaks available for rent:
- Kayak (Single): Bedok Reservoir, Marina Bay, Jurong Lake, Sembawang Park, Pasir Ris Park
- Kayak (Doubles): Bedok Reservoir, Marina Bay, Jurong Lake
All you have to do is head over to the onePA water sports website
and book your kayak rental slot. Tick the PAssion WaVe outlet you prefer and it will display the booking slots. There are also various kayaking courses that you can sign up for if you're up for a challenge. PAssion WaVe also has an outlet at East Coast but it's only offering stand-up paddling and windsurfing.
Credit: PA Passion WaveIf you're looking
to kayak with an impressive view of Singapore's skyline, then head over to the outlet at Marina Bay.P.S. Looking for other places to kayak? We've rounded them up in this all-in-one guide to kayaking in Singapore!
For those of you who want some fun in the open water, kayaking at Pasir Ris Park or Sembawang Park will suit you just fine. Or else, the scenic waters at Jurong Lake or Bedok Reservoir will be perfect for your kayaking session too 😍
P.S. Love kayaking in nature? Sign up for this mangrove kayaking tour in Ubin!
Credit: Ministry of Adventure - MOA on Facebook
As you're kayaking, do adhere to the safe management measures by PAssion WaVe:
PAssion WaVe kayak rental locations:
- Wear a mask at all times
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 metres among individuals both on land and water.
- Rental group size will be kept to a maximum of 5 people and subjected to equipment availability.
- If there is more than one group, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- Don't prolong your stay at any of the outlets.
- Marina Bay - 11 Rhu Cross, Singapore437440
- Bedok Reservoir - 911 Bedok Reservoir Rd, Reservoir Park, Singapore 479311
- Jurong Lake Gardens - 100 Yuan Ching Rd, Singapore 618662
- Pasir Ris Park - 125 Elias Rd, Singapore 519926
- Sembawang Park - 60 Jln Mempurong, Singapore 759058
from $9.80 for 2 hours
Book your kayaking slot here
P.S. Check out these 9 amazing outdoor activities in Singapore too!