If you're a frontline healthcare worker or know someone who is, here's some good news to brighten your day! ? In honour of International Nurses Day on 12 May, Qatar Airways is giving out 100,000 complimentary return tickets to frontline healthcare workers! ?
Each healthcare professional who wins a ticket will receive up to 2 complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, and you'll even get 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets in Doha's Hamad International Airport too. ?
Qatar Airways flies to dozens of destinations worldwide including Qatar, Tokyo, Maldives, London, Bangkok, Cape Town, and so many more! They've also stepped up their cabin cleanliness protocols according to IATA and WHO guidelines and installed some of the most advanced air filtration systems on their planes. So you can fly to your dream vacation without any worries. ?
Here's how you can get a ticket:
- Go to Qatar Airways' Thank You Medics page to submit your application between now and 18 May 2020. Do check the terms and conditions listed to see which healthcare professions are eligible for this promotion!
- Successful applicants will receive a promo code at 12AM Doha time (GMT+3) which is 5AM (Singapore/Malaysia time) and 4AM (Indonesia time).
- A limited number of promo codes will be released per country each day and each code is first-come-first-serve.
- Promo code allocations will be refreshed daily at 12AM Doha time (GMT+3).
- Tickets are limited to 100,000 total so make sure to enter your application ASAP!
The promo code booking period is from now till 28 November 2020, and the travel period is from 26 May to 10 December 2020. Qatar Airways is also looking into extending the booking period window as many healthcare workers have had their leave frozen, but there's no confirmation of this yet.
For all the frontline healthcare workers who have been persevering throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, thank you for all of your hard work! ?