As you gear up for the 2021 New Year long weekend in Singapore
, an exciting activity that awaits you right after is a visit to Jurong Bird Park - one of Singapore's most popular wildlife parks. They're having a promotion where you can enter the park for only $2.50!
Credit: Wildlife Reserves Singapore
That's right - the promo is valid for visits from 1 Jan till 31 Jan 2021
, so for those who had plans of visiting this awesome attraction, you're in luck! And even if you didn't, you might want to reconsider this awesome deal and add it to your to-visit list next month 😉
Credit: VisitSingapore on Facebook
In celebration of Jurong Bird Park’s golden jubilee, you'll get to experience a blast from the past by enjoying its discounted ticket entry of $2.50, a throwback to their original 1971 admission price! Here are some of the term and conditions:
- Promotion is valid from 28 December 2020 – 31 January 2021.
- Valid for single-park, same-day admission into selected parks only, 1 January – 31 January 2021 (both dates inclusive).
- Promotion isvalid for Adult and Child tickets .The Child must be a local resident aged 3 to12 years old.
- Valid for local residents (Singaporeans, PR, employment pass holders, dependent pass and long-term visit pass holders)
- Ticket valid for single entry, on the stipulated date(s) and time slot booked.
- Promotion is not inclusive of admission to the below gated zones:
- High Flyers Show
- Kings of the Skies Show
- Indoor Penguin Coast
- Lory Loft
- African Treetops
- Waterfall Aviary
- Parrot Paradise
- Gated zones are subject to further payment of $2.50, which can be made payable on-site through cashless payments such as credit cards and EZ-link cards.
Want to know more? Click here to find out more information
With this super exciting promotion, share this awesome news with your loved ones and start making plans for a trip to Jurong Bird Park in 2021! 😊
Jurong Bird Park
Book your tickets online here
If you're looking for more things to do in Singapore, make sure to check these out: