The Jurong Bird Park is one of Singapore's most popular wildlife parks. Now, there's one more reason to visit the attraction for your year-end holidays this 2020! The Jurong Bird Park is having a promotion where you can get 50% off admission tickets. Perfect if you're planning to visit with your loved ones ?
Wild About Deals promotionCredit: Wildlife Reserves Singapore
Under the Wild About Deals promotion, local residents can enjoy 50% off admission tickets to the Jurong Bird Park from 4 Nov to 31 Dec 2020! But do note that you can only enjoy the promotion if you purchase your tickets from 4 to 8 Nov 2020. So, it's time to gather your friends and family and take advantage of this exclusive flash sale. Here are some of the conditions:
- Not applicable for visits on 14 Nov and 31 Dec 2020
- Promotion is valid for Adult, Child (aged 3-12) and Senior Citizens (aged 60 and above)
- Limited to purchases of up to 4 tickets per ticket type per online transaction.
- Not valid with other discounts/promotions or ParkHopper ticket purchases
- Does not include tram rides which are available to be purchased separately, according to the tram rates
When you get the tickets online, tick the local residents' option and you'll automatically see the discounted price as follows:
P.S. Love promos? Check out these 8 best attraction deals in SG this November that are perfect for families!Credit: VisitSingapore on Facebook
- Adult - $16 (U.P. $32)
- Child - $10.50 (U.P. $21)
- Senior Citizens - $7.50 (U.P. $15)
Visiting the Jurong Bird Park in Phase 2
You might be wondering if there are any adjustments to the show timings and other park experiences. Here are some guidelines you should know before visiting the Jurong Bird Park during this period:
1. You need to book a timeslot before visiting
As the parks are operating at limited capacity, you'll need to book a timeslot prior to your visit. Do note that time slot bookings are subject to availability. You can find out about the visiting procedures and safety measures here
2. Closure of park experiences and sections
As part of safe distancing measures, these experiences and sections are not open:
- The wet and dry play area, as well as the Birdz & Wormz gift shop at Birdz of Play, are temporarily closed (till 31 Dec 2020)
- Flamingo Token Feeding (till 31 Dec 2020)
- Keepers' Chit Chat (till 31 Dec 2020)
- Bird Photography (only open on weekends, school and public holidays)
Find out more about the closures and show timings on their website
Halal eateries near Jurong Bird Park
The only halal-certified eatery at Jurong Bird Park, Pizza Hut Express, is currently only open from Friday to Sunday and public holidays.
For more halal options around Jurong Bird Park, check out our ultimate guide to halal food in Jurong
Note: The Treetops Cafe and Hawk Cafe are open daily but as they are not halal-certified, we recommend that you dine at your own discretion and if in doubt, look for alternatives. Lunch with Parrots has been temporarily suspended and the Waterfall Aviary Cafe is closed.
So, this year-end, make a trip to Jurong Bird Park and enjoy a half-price discount! Time to share this piece of great news to all your loved ones and start planning!
Jurong Bird Park
Book your discounted tickets here
| InstagramP.S. Planning a weekend out? Check out these 8 best things to do on weekends this Nov 2020!