Hotels in Seoul For Your Quarantine Free Travel With Halal Food Nearby!
1. Mondrian Seoul ItaewonLocated just 18 minutes walking distance to the Seoul Central Mosque, this hotel features 296 guestrooms with an outdoor pool. Mondrian Seoul Itaewon offers you unique experiences that combine the very best of local culture and international flavour. Award-winning Singapore-based interior design company Asylum has redesigned the hotel rooms. With its captivating design expressed through a playful mindset–an ideal choice for forward-thinking locals and international visitors looking for fresh and exciting cultural experiences. Whether you’re there to relax or play, they promise you a memorable stay. Address: South Korea, Seoul, Yongsan-gu, 이태원 몬드리안 Contact: +82220762000Room Rates: $211Website | Facebook | Instagram Halal Food Nearby: EID Halal Korean Food (حلا)Address: 67 Usadan-ro 10-gil, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South KoreaOperating Hours: Monday-Saturday; 11:30 AM – 09.00 PM Halal status: Halal certified Instagram | Facebook
2. Lotte Hotel SeoulLocated not far from Myeondong, this hotel is one of Korea’s finest 5-star luxury hotels. Lotte Hotel Seoul also boasts two hotel buildings, Main Tower and Executive Tower, totalling 1,033 comfortable guest rooms. What’s more, the hotels also offer Halal choices for your in-dining experience. You could also try out their premium Halal certified Middle Eastern restaurant, Saffron. Address: 30 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaContact: +82 2-771-1000Room Rates: SGD$ 234 Website | Facebook | Instagram Halal Food Nearby: Jongro Samgyetang Operating Hours: Monday-Saturday 11:00-21:00 (Closed on the Sundays, Sellolal and Chuseok)Contact: 02-734-8761 Halal Status: Muslim Friendly
3. Novotel Ambassador Seoul GangnamNovotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam is a 4-star upscale hotel in Gangnam district that offers luxurious stays for both business and leisure travellers. With a total of 332 rooms, you could enjoy the bustling business district of Gangnam in the day. Located near Sinnohyeon station, this hotel offers easy access to shopping and dining experiences. Address: 130 Bongeunsa-ro, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South KoreaContact: +82 2-567-1101Room Rates: $SGD 148,98Website | Facebook | InstagramHalal Food Nearby: Yang Good Korean BBQ Lamb – Halal Address: 643-3 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South KoreaOperating Hours: Monday-Friday; 4.00 PM – 10.00 PMSaturday; 4.00 PM – 09.00 PM Sunday; Closed Contact: +8225677060Halal Status: Halal certified InstagramP.S Check out these Top 3 Halal food in Korea
4. Nine Tree Premier Hotel InsadongThis hotel is located along the famous shopping street, just a 5-minute walk from the nearest metro station and 16 minutes by metro from Geyongbokgung Palace. If you’re planning to travel with your family, Nine Tree Premier Hotel also provides Suites room with separate living areas, kids bedrooms and family rooms. Address: 49 Insadong-gil, Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South KoreaContact: +82269173099 Room Rates: 92,36 Website | Facebook | Instagram Halal Food Nearby: Jangsu Hanulso-Insadong BranchOperating Hours Monday-Saturday; 11:30-15:00 17:00-21:30 Halal Status: No Pork Instagram
5. Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul MyeongdongMyeondong is the best place to go if you are planning for a shopping spree. This upscale high-rise hotel in a lively area is a 3-minute walk from the closest metro station and surrounded by shops and restaurants. Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong offers free WiFi access, express check-in and check-out and just 2 km from Gwangjang Market. They also provide complete amenities with a safety deposit box, hairdryer, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bidet. Address: 27 Myeongdong 8-Gil, Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaContact: +8227731555 Room Rates: SGD $82,81 Website | Facebook | Instagram Halal Food Nearby: Busan Jib Halal Food Address: 11-4 Myeongdong 8-Gil, Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaOperating Hours: Everyday; 11.00 AM - 10.00 PM Halal Status: Muslim Friendly Instagram | FacebookPS Check out the full review here Want to explore South Korea? Check out these articles for your travel inspiration!
- Halal Korean Food In Seoul: 11 Restaurants That’ll Satisfy Your Cravings
- 13 Yummy Muslim-Friendly Street Food In Seoul You Must Try At Least Once
- 9 Must-Visit K-Drama Spots In Seoul To Visit On Your Next Trip (Near Halal Food!)
- Top 10 Free Things To See & Do In Seoul (Near Halal Food!)