Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
A getaway to Kuala Lumpur is always a good idea. With plenty of halal cafes
, hidden nature gems
and free Insta-worthy spots
, you'll be guaranteed a fun time in the city. And by staying in a hotel connected to a shopping mall
, it'll make your vacay all the more exciting! We've rounded up a list of luxury hotels that are slated to open in Malaysia sometime this year and the next , so check them out and start planning that holiday ?
Do note that due to the ongoing pandemic and its uncertainties, the exact opening dates are subject to change.
1. Kempinski Hotel Kuala LumpurCredit: @8conlay on Instagram
- Kempinski is Europe’s oldest and most established luxury hotelier founded in 1987. Its debut in Malaysia will make it the first and only Kempinski Hotel in the country. With 260 rooms and 300 suites, guests can look forward to a rooftop bar and the first-ever hotel durian lounge.
- Expected to open: The first group of guests are expected in 2022
2. Kimpton Kuala Lumpur Credit: @kimpton on Instagram
- While not much information has been released about Kimpton Kuala Lumpur, what we do know about this up and coming luxury hotel is that it will feature 471 rooms along with 3 food and beverage outlets. According to Lifestyle Asia, this includes a rooftop bar, restaurant and also a deli-grocer café.
- Expected to open: 2023
3. Parkroyal Collection Kuala Lumpur Credit: @parkroyalpenangresort on Instagram
- Launched by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur that is nestled right in the heart of Bukit Bintang will be rebranded into Parkroyal Collection. It is only minutes away from the highly-anticipated Pavilion Bukit Jalil shopping mall, so prepare to shop till you drop on your getaway here in the future.
- Expected to open: Third quarter of 2022
4. Crowne Plaza Kuala Lumpur City CentreCredit: Lifestyle Asia (Crowne Plaza Kuala Lumpur City Centre, artist impression)
- The Crowne Plaza hotel, housing 338 rooms, is strategically located nearby shopping destinations, exciting attractions and the iconic Petronas Twin Towers. With top notch amenities, the hotel on Jalan Yap Kwan Seng will extend to guests a wide range of food and beverage options at the all-day dining, specialty restaurants and sky bar.
- Expected to open: 2021
5. Canopy by Hilton KL Bukit BintangCredit: Lifestyle Asia (Bukit Bintang City Centre, artist impression (Photo: BBCC))
- Also located in Bukit Bintang, the Canopy is an accessible offering by Hilton and marks the brand's debut in Southeast Asia. It will house the Lalaport mall and feature unique concepts such as the Zepp KL concert hall along with several residential and commercial projects.
- Expected to open: Fourth quarter of 2021
We can't wait till these amazing hotels officially open! With access to countless options to dine, shop and play at, you'll have the most convenient and leisurely getaway to KL yet ?