Although dine-in is limited to 2 pax during this period, that doesn't mean that you can't go on a staycation in Singapore
with your loved ones. The good news is that if you're from the same household, you can enjoy a staycation
of more than 2 pax (subject to max capacity of your room). Since you can't dine out in bigger groups, why not try cooking while you're on staycation instead? We've rounded up these 6 apartments and hotels with a kitchenette in Singapore.
Which hotels have kitchenettes in Singapore?
1. Oakwood Premier AMTDCredit: Oakwood Premier AMTDIf you want to experience living
in a luxury apartment, Oakwood Premier AMTD will suit your fancy. Located in the heart of the CBD, you'll get a taste of what it's like to live in the city, with views of the Singapore skyline too. Their apartments are super spacious with elaborate furnishings and a fully-equipped kitchen. The 2-bedroom apartments have 1 king bed and 2 twin beds which can accommodate a family of 5.
Rate: from $248 per nightWebsite
2. Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Beach RoadCredit: Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
Get a full apartment at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites on Beach Road and enjoy their Great Escape
offers. You'll get complimentary accommodation for up to 2 children (under 12), a luxurious ensuite bathroom, a King Bed and daily breakfast. Not to mention a fully-equipped kitchen too for you to whip up some meals. Don't miss out on their rooftop pool!
Rate:from $257 per nightWebsite
3. Ascott OrchardCredit: Ascott Orchard
For convenience and luxury in the heart of Orchard, Ascott Orchard's got you covered! The serviced apartments are located within walking distance from both Somerset and Orchard MRT stations and are linked to Paragon shopping mall. The apartments also have a fully equipped kitchen, including a washing machine with a dryer.
4. Heritage CollectionCredit: Heritage Collection
If you'd like to experience living in a loft, then Heritage Collection is for you! The boutique hotel chain has several properties across Boat Quay
, Clarke Quay, Chinatown, Bugis and more. All rooms also come with a fully-equipped kitchenette, stocked with cooking and dining utensils. There's also a multi-cooker available, so you can also do some light cooking. They are also opening a new hotel at Arab Street
which starts from just $80 nett.
from $80 per night
5. Capri by Fraser Changi CityCredit: Capri by Fraser
Located near Changi City Point, Capri by Fraser Changi City's rooms are spacious as they come with a sofa area and kitchenette. Their Studio Deluxe and Studio Premier are the most affordable rooms and can fit 3 guests.
Rate:from $138 per nightWebsite
6. Wanderlust HotelCredit: Wanderlust HotelLooking for a chic boutique hotel in the Little India heritage neighbourhood? Wanderlust Hotel's got you covered! The hotel is housed in a 1920 heritage art deco building so, you'll feel like you've stepped back in time but with all the modern comforts. Only their Studio Premier and Studio Loft rooms come with a kitchenette. The Studio Lofts are 2-storeys with a separate living space. Rate:
from $160 per night
So, if you're planning to cook some light meals during your staycation, time to book a stay at one of these 6 apartments and hotels with a kitchenette in Singapore! For more articles on staycations, check these out: